Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam will release AP Grama Sachivalayam Posts Recruitment 2020 notification on its official website soon. APGS will invite online applications from candidates to apply for Animal Husbandry Assistant and other posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official site of AP Grama Sachivalayam at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. The last date and opening date of the online application is to be available on the web portal by the organization.
As per the notification released in the newspaper, this recruitment drive is expected to fill up 15,971 various posts in the organization. Candidates can check the vacancy details below.
Recruitment Notification No. 01/2020, Dated:10.012020. Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalyam has invited online applications for various posts. There are a total of 14061 vacancies. The online application process begins today, January 11 and will end on January 31, 2020.
Details of Post: The following posts are available in this recruitment (see table given below). Interested candidates can apply online at gramasachivalyam.ap.gov.in or vsws.ap.gov.in or ward-sachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
Gopal Krishna Dwivedi, Principal Secretary Panchayati Raj and Rural Development, Andhra Pradesh also tweeted the short advertisement for the recruitment from his official twitter handle.
|Name of the Post||No. of Tentative |
|Panchayat Secretary (Gr-V)||61|
|Village Revenue Officer (Gr. II)||246|
|ANMs/Multi-Purpose Health Assistant (Female) (Gr. Ill)||648|
|Village Fisheries Assistant||69|
|Village Horticulture Assistant||1782|
|Village Agriculture Assistant (Gr. II)||536|
|Grama Mahila Sam Rakshana Karyadarsh||762|
|Engineering Assistant (Gr. II)||570|
|Panchayat Secretary (Gr-VI) Digital Assistant||1134|
|Village Surveyor (Gr III)||1255|
|Welfare and Education Assistant||97|
|Animal Husbandry Assistant||6858|
The detailed notification to fill 14,061 various posts is available on the official site of AP Grama Sachivalayam at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in soon. Candidates can check details from the official web portal.
The detailed information along with the notification containing the application form, eligibility conditions, mode of selection, syllabus of examination etc.. is available on the website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in, vswsap.gov.in, ward- sachivalayam.ap.govin. The vacancies are tentative and may subject to change.
Earlier, AP Grama Sachivalayam had released notification to fill 1,26,728 posts of ANMs, Animal Husbandry Assistant and other posts. The examination was conducted from September 1 to September 8, 2019, in the state. The written examination consisted of 150 questions and comprised of 150 marks. The exam duration was for 150 minutes.
(AP Village, Ward Secretariats Posts): AP Grama, Ward Sachivalayam Jobs recruitment notification 2020 has been released by the AP State Government for filling up the above vacancies. All the eligible candidates may apply for the grama, ward sachivalayam posts through online mode.
As per the notification, each village will have one secretariat and per each secretariat 10 posts will be allotted for village supervisors for the empowerment of villages and each ward secretariat in all the Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) 10 posts will be allotted ward supervisors for the empowerment of wards.
AP Govt invited applications from candidates for AP Grama, Ward Sachivalayam posts. Interested candidates can apply for the post through the official site of AP Grama Sachivalayam at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. The application process has started on July 27 and the last date to apply for the posts is till 07-02-2020. A total of 14061 posts will be filled up through this recruitment drive. Written Examination for Ward Secretaries held in February.
The eligibility criteria for different posts vary from senior secondary school to postgraduate degree. The recruitment exam will be held on September 1. The admit card will be provided three days before the exam.
As per the AP Govt Orders, Village Secretariat System has been constituted in Gram Panchayats in the AP State and Ward Secretariats have been constituted in all the Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) in the AP State for the empowerment of villages and Urban Local Bodies.
Category wise Posts:
Posts Under Category – I
(Common Examination with preference)
1. Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)
2. Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant (Female)
3. Welfare & Education Assistant
4. Ward Administrative Secretary
5. Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Female)
Posts Under Category – II
Group – A (Common Examination with preference)
1. Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)
2. Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)
Group – B (Common Examination)
1. Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II)
2. Village Surveyer (Grade-III)
Posts Under Category – III (Separate Exam For Each Post)
1. Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)
2. Village Horticulture Assistant
3. Village Fisheries Assistant
4. Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
5. Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)
6. Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)
7. Animal Husbandry Assistant
8. ANM/Ward Health Secretary (Grade-III)
9. Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary
10. Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)
11. Village Sericulture Assistant
The previous year, AP Grama Sachivalayam Vacancy Details
Name of Post Number of Vacancies
- Panchayat Secretary 7040 Posts
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO) (Grade-II) 2,880 Posts
- ANMs (Grade-III) 13540 Posts
- Animal Husbandry Assistant 9,886 Posts
- Village Fisheries Assistant 794 Posts
- Village Horticulture Assistant 4,000 Posts
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II) 6,714 Posts
- Village Sericulture Assistant 400 Posts
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant 14,944
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) 11,158
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant 11,158
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III) 11,158
- Welfare and Education Assistant 11,158
Previous year Urban vacancy details
Name of Post Number of Vacancies
- Ward Administrative Secretary 3,307 Posts
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) 3,601 Posts
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) 3,648 Posts
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary 3,786 Posts
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) 3,770 Posts
- Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II) 3,786 Posts
AP Grama Sachivalayam Posts Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Candidates can check the educational qualification of each post from the Official Notification available here. Age Limit: The age limit should be between 18 to 42 years of age. Candidates between this age group can apply.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Posts Application Fee:
Candidates will have to pay Rs 200/- as application fees and Rs 200/- as examination fees. Non-local candidate in addition to his/her local district will be charged an additional fee of Rs 100 per district (Maximum of 3 districts). However, the categories of SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs. 200/- and an additional fee of Rs.100 per district (in case of applying for non-local districts). The application fees should be paid by using net banking/credit card/debit card. The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Candidates who are searching for more information can visit the official site of the Social Welfare Department, AP.
Steps to be followed for applying:
- ONE TIME PROFILE REGISTRATION (OTPR)
- SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION
How To Apply AP Grama, Ward Sachivalayam Posts 2019:
You can follow the steps while applying online for the AP Grama, Ward Sachivalayam Posts. The proforma Application will be available on the Website (https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in) from 11-01-2020 to 07.02.2020.
Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Website viz., https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Once an applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR user ID through the above-said website.
The Written Examination is likely to be held on 1st September 2019. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on offline mode using the OMR sheet. Instructions on the written examination are given in Annexure.III.
The applicant is required to visit the website “https://gramsachivalayam.ap.gov.in” regularly to keep himself/herself updated until completion of the recruitment process. The https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in website information is final for all correspondence.
1. Notification Release Date: 10-01-2020
2. Apply Online from 10-01-2020 to 07-02-2020
3. Recruitment Exam date:
Steps in Recruitment
1. Recruitment of functionaries and issue of appointment letters
2. Training of Functionaries
3. Setting up of Secretariat Office
4. Allotment of selected candidates
5. Commencement of functioning
- gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in Live
- Official Advt for Sachivalayam Notification
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details