AP High Schools Time Table Modifications: CSE AP Proc.Rc.No.443, Dated:23-07-2016, Subject: SCERT, AP., Hyderabad – School Academic Calendar – 2016-17 – Modifications to the High School time table – Physical Literacy Period Division -Orders – Issued – Reg.
1. Proc. Re. No. 279/B/C&T/SCERT/2015, dated 9-7-2015.
2. Proc. Re. No. 279/B/TE/SCERT/2015, dated 28-11-2015.
3. Representations received from various teacher unions and subject teacher forums.
The attention of all the District Educational Officers is invited to the reference 3rd ref. above, wherein Teachers’ Associations, Mathematics and Physical Science Subject Teachers forums and Physical Education Teachers Associations have represented for their workload for handling the classes in High Schools in the State.
AP High Schools Time Table Modifications:
In this context, this office has examined the issue and taken the following decision to maintain uniformity and equal workload among all teachers in the high schools for effective functioning of Teaching Learning process at School level.
1) Distribution of workload among Maths and Physical Science Teachers: School Assistant Mathematics teacher should teach VI, VIII, IX and X Mathematics. School Assistant Physical Science Teacher should teach VII class Mathematics, VIII, IX and X class Physical Science.
2) The Headmasters of High Schools have to be distributed the Co curricular Periods among all teachers to maintain equal workload in the High Schools.
3) The Headmasters of High Schools should allot six Periods to Physical Education Teachers to implement Physical Literacy@ 6 periods per class per week in High Schools and issue necessary instructions to all Physical Education Teachers to attend school during hours from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon and 3.00 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. Allocation of six periods is shown at annexure-II
4) The students, who opted for Composite Telugu subject, need not study the following lessons in the 151 Language Telugu Textbook, but they must study non-detailed lessons.
Therefore all the District Educational Officers are informed to issue necessary directions to all Headmasters of High Schools in the State to follow above instructions scrupulously for handling classes in high schools.
This has got the approval of the Commissioner of School Education, A.P, Hyderabad.
Class : Omitted Lessons
Class VI: Mana Bashalu, Kusumopadesam
Class VII: Nijam Nijam, Prakatana
Class VIII: Ajantha Chithralu, Harischandrudu
Class IX: Bathuku Pusthakam, Bhoomi Puthrudu
Class X: Dhanyudu, Samudra Langhanam
Physical Literacy Period distribution for Physical Education Teachers
3.Physical Literacy Activities for VI and VII classes (Generally it will be the 7th period of School Time Table)
4.Physical Literacy Activities for VIII, IX and X classes (Generally it will be the 8th period of School Time Table)
5,6.Special Training (4.45 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.)