AP ICET Answer Key 2021 & Raise Objections on Preliminary Answer Key. AP ICET Preliminary Answer Key 2021 has been released on 12-09-2020 on its web portal. AP ICET 2020 Exam was conducted on 10th & 11th September 2020 for admission into MBA and MCA course for 2021-22.
The answer keys, response sheet and question papers for the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2021 (AP ICET) have been released on official website sche.ap.gov.in. AP ICET 2021 was conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Madurai on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
The examination was held on 10th & 11th September 2020 and the results will be declared on 16th September 2020. AP ICET answer keys 2021: The answer keys for the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) are now out by the Sri Ventakeswara University, Tirupati. The candidates who had registered for AP ICET can download their AP ICET answer keys at the official website – sche.ap.gov.in.
AP ICET Answer Keys 2021
|Name Of The Answer Key||AP ICET Answer Key 2021|
|Releasing Agency Name||APSCHE|
|Title||Download AP ICET Answer Keys|
|Subject||APSHCE would release Answer Keys for AP ICET|
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET 2020) is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education for admission into (a). First year of Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA). (b). Lateral entry into Second year of Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programmes in University colleges and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2021-22.
Important Dates for AP ICET 2021:
- Notification of AP ICET 2021: 29-02-2020
- Submission of Online application forms: From 03-03-2020 to 15-06-2020
- Downloading of AP ICET Hall tickets 2020: 03-09-2020
- AP ICET 2020 Exam Date: 10-09-2020 & 11-09-2020
- Time of Examination: 09:00 AM to 11:30 AM & 03:00 PM to 5:30 PM
- Declaration of AP ICET Preliminary Key 2020: 12-09-2020
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key: 14-09-2020
- Declaration of AP ICET Results 2020: To be Notified
The test was conducted in two sessions from 09:00 AM to 11:30 AM & 03:00 PM to 5:30 PM. Candidates applied for the test can be allotted to any of the two sessions. The test will measure the candidate’s ability to think systematically, to use the verbal and mathematical skills and to assess his/her aptitude for admission.
The candidates who will obtain 25 per cent qualifying marks in APICET (50 out of 200) and those belonging to the SC/ST category to whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned the rank in the order of the merit on the basis of marks obtained in ICET.
How to download the AP ICET answer keys 2021:
- Visit the official website mentioned above: sche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on ‘AP ICET 2021’.
- Now click on ‘Exam paper and preliminary keys’.
- Click on the required key.
- A PDF file will open displaying the answer key.
- Download the same and take a printout for future use.
The Sri Venkateswara University has released the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) 2021 answer key. The AP ICET examination was conducted ON 10-09-2020 & 11-09-2020 in two session 09:00 AM to 11:30 AM & 03:00 PM to 5:30 PM for admission into MBA & MCA.
The candidates should note that the last date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key is 14-09-2020 up to 5:00 pm. The AP ICET examination results will be declared on its web portal.
Master Question Paper of 1) Shift – 1 Question Paper, 2) Shift – 2 Question Paper and Master Preliminary Key 1) Shift – 1 Key, 2) Shift – 2 Key are available on website.
Master Question Paper with Preliminary Key for AP ICET 2020
- Shift – 1 Question Paper with key
- Shift – 2 Question Paper with key
- Shift – 3 Question Paper with key
- Shift – 4 Question Paper with key
AP ICET 2020 Question Papers & Preliminary Keys 2021:
A step-by-step guide to download AP ICET answer keys 2020:
- Open the above-mentioned official website.
- Click on ‘Exam Papers & Preliminary Keys’.
- A file will open which would have answer keys.
- Download it for future reference.
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is a state-level examination and admission to various colleges across the state are done through it. AP ICET helps a candidate to get admission to courses like Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA).
Candidates having any objection to the preliminary answer key can submit his/her query by 15-09-2020. AP ICET 2020 Result will be accessible through online modCandidatesaes who would crack the exam will be invited for counselling, which is must for getting admissions into colleges.
How to Filing Objections on AP ICET Answer key:
- Visit the official website of APSCHE: https://sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on “AP ICET’ link on the Home Page
- Click on “Preliminary Key’ link on the AP ICET web page
- AP ICET Answer keys Download web page will be opened
- In this page, Click on the “Format for submission of objections”
- “Objections Format” PDF file will be opened
- Fill the ” DETAILS OF OBJECTIONS”
- Send the “Signed Hard Copy Format of Initial Key Objections” only through email: Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates who appeared for the exam were supposed to have a Bachelor Degree from a recognised university. The candidates who get 25 per cent qualifying marks in APICET (50 out of 200) and candidates belonging to the category of SC and ST to whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned the rank in the order of the merit on the basis of marks obtained in ICET.
Instructions to Candidates for filing Objections on Answer key: AP ICET 2021 Integrated Common Entrance Test( was Conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE.
Please verify AP ICET 2020 Preliminary Key for Computer Based Entrance Examination conducted on 10th & 11th September 2020 in four sessions (i.e. 9.00A.M.to 11.30 A.M & 3.00 P.M to 5.30 P.M).
The respective question paper along with response of the student and Preliminary key has been mailed to the mail id specified, while submitting the on line application form. This information can also be downloaded from website.
The objections if any, on the preliminary key can be sent on or before 5 pm on 15-09-2020 to Email id: email@example.com. The objections submitted in the above format only will be considered.
The Master copy (before jumbling) of Question Paper along with its Preliminary Key is placed in the website. The individual candidates have to compare their questions and responses (Answers) with respect to Master copy of Question Paper and Preliminary Key. The students have to submit their objections in the above format corresponding to Master copy of the Question Paper and Preliminary Key.
The objections submitted in any other format will not be considered and no correspondence in respect of this will be entertained. The Final Key will be placed along with results (rank) and no more requests on the Final Key will be considered