AP ICET Seat Allotment Result 2023 & Provisional Selection List for MBA, MCA Admissions at https://sche.ap.gov.in/ICET.
The University conducted the Integrated Common Entrance Test and the result was released. The University conducted AP ICET web counselling as per the schedule.
Now, it is time to release AP ICET 2023 provisional allotment result ( Seat allotment result) for admissions to MBA and MCA colleges at apicet.nic.in after 6 pm.
Once the entire allocation process is completed the candidate will be allowed to download the Provisional allotment orders from the website,
AP ICET Seat Allotment Result 2023 announced: Seat allocation was made as part of AP ICET 2023 final Phase Counseling. Seats are allocated to students in final Phase web counseling in colleges offering MBA and MCA courses at ICET.
Download Allotment Order by Signing-In through ‘Candidates Login’. Students who have secured seats are advised to join the respective colleges along with self-reporting by the deadline date.
APICET Counseling Schedule was released for students’ certification verifications, Web options Entry and Seat allotment result. Recently Verification and Option entry process has been completed.
Now Officials will release the AP ICET Seat Allotment Result 2023 on its web portal. Candidates who secured 50% (for OC) and 45% (for SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Degree or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission.
|Name Of The Web Counselling||AP ICET Seat Allotment 2023|
|Title||Download AP ICET Seat Allotment Order 2023|
|Subject||AU has released AP ICET Seat Allotment 2023|
|Seat allotment result date||November 22, 2023|
|Admission||MBA, MCA Admissions|
|Admission Counselling Website||icet-sche.aptonline.in|
Candidates who have participated for counselling can now check details and download seat allotment order at candidates login option with their Login ID, password.
The provisional allotment list for admissions into first-year MBA and MCA courses offered in universities and professional colleges in Andhra Pradesh
Candidates can check the allotment list by clicking on the given links. The list will be released on the basis of rank of the candidate in Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET), the option exercised by them (college and course selected) and their category ((SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports and games quota etc.,).
To take admission, candidates should download the allotment order and pay the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt.
They should then report at the allotted college on or before the date specified with their allotment order and fee receipt. If a candidate fails to report by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and he will have no claim for further allotment of seats.
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) for the year was conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati. Candidates must also go through the steps by step process shared below to download AP ICET Seat Allotment 2023.
How to check AP ICET Seat allotment result 2023?
- Visit the official website, icet-sche.aptonline.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘college-wise allotment list’
- You’ll be directed to a new page
- Enter your college and branch number
- Your result will be displayed
- Download and take a print out
Steps to download AP ICET Seat Allotment Order 2023
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test, AP ICET Counselling 2022 is being conducted by APSCHE.
The Seat Allotment result for admissions will be released on it admission portal. Candidates will be able to check the seat allotment on the official website, lawcet-sche.aptonline.in.
AP ICET Counselling is being held for admissions to MBA and MCA courses. Candidates would need their Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth to check the result. They can also refer to the step-by-step process shared here on how to download allotment order.
- Candidates who have given web options can visit the official website of SCHE AP, https://sche.ap.gov.in/ in your device browser.
- Once you reach the official website, candidates can click on the AP ICET Admission portal at the Admission Section. It will be redirected to a new website (icet-sche.aptonline.in).
- On the Homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘Provisional Allotment Order released.’ The login page will be shown in a new tab.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth to login on the result checking web page.
- After entering your details on the login page, click on the Login Button, your AP ICET Seat Allotment result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and print a copy of the allotment order for future references. Candidates should report to the Allotted College on or before deadline
How to download AP ICET Seat Allotment 2022
- Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, APSCHE at icet-sche.aptonline.in.
- Go to ‘Information Bulletin/ Download’ section available on the home page.
- Select appropriate link or click on the direct link here – AP ICET Seat Allotment 2022. (To be updated soon)
- Enter appropriate credentials to log in into the portal.
- Download the allotment letter and also take a print for any future reference.
Candidates have to pay fees in one of the designated banks and get a receipt. They have to carry their allotment order and have to report at the respective colleges where the seat is allotted on or before the dates specified in the allotment order.
ICET exam was held on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The successful candidates will be allotted colleges on the basis of their ranks, options they exercised and whether they belong to reserved category or under the NCC/ CAP/ sports quota. AP ICET Seat allotment result/Provisional Selection List for MBA, MCA Admissions @ apicet.nic.in.
List of documents needed for reporting:
- AP ICET hall ticket
- AP ICET Rank card and result
- Transfer Certificate
- UG Degree Marksheet
- UG Degree Provisional Certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet or 2nd Year Intermediate Mark sheet
- Class 10th Marksheet of SSC Marksheet
- If applicable – EWS Certificate, Caste Certificate, PwD Certificate
AP ICET Seat Allotment FAQs
What next after AP ICET seat allotment order downloading?
Aspirants who will get shortlisted in Andhra Pradesh ICET seat allotment result need to confirm their admission by accepting the seat allotment online and reporting at the allotted institution. For more related details candidates can check the official site of AP ICET.
How to check AP ICET seat allotment result?
For checking the AP ICET Seat allotment result, first visit the official site of AP ICET at sche.aptonline.in. Click on AP ICET 2023 seat allotment result link available on the home page. Enter the login details and click on submit. Once done, your result will be displayed on the screen. Check the result and download the page. Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.