AP ICET Web Counselling Schedule 2021 notification released Processing Fee Payment, Slot Booking, Certificates Verification, Web Option Entry & Seat Allotment. Candidates who have qualified in ICET can now follow the steps in counselling.
APSCHE will conduct counselling for qualified and eligible candidates of AP ICET 2020 who want to take admission into MBA and MCA courses. The web counselling process comprises payment of processing fee and certificate verification.
AP ICET web counselling 2021 will start from January 25, 2021. The counselling will be held online by SCHE AP. Candidates appeared for AP ICET 2020 exam can go through https://apicet.nic.in for more details.
Sri Venkateswara University organised the AP ICET 2020 exam on September 11 and 12, 2020. All the shortlisted candidates will get admission to the participating institutes. The admission will be based on candidate’s ranks and participation in AP ICET counselling 2020
AP ICET Certificate Verification Dates and Web Options Entry Dates are announced under Web Counselling for APICET Admissions 2021 into MBA and MCA colleges. The qualified candidates of ICET AP are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule is given under.
The list of Help Line centres, the distribution of Ranks for each Help Line Centre for Certificate Verification, See the Annexure-I for OC/BC/SC/Minority Category Candidates and Annexure-II for ST Category candidates and all other important information is placed on the Website and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
AP ICET 2021 Web Counselling will start from 25-01-2021. Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher education has announced the commencing date of web counselling. The officials have declared that the starting date of the counselling process. Candidates must note that the counselling process will continue till 31-01-2021
Candidates must note that it is mandatory for them to pay the registration fee first. Only those candidates will be permitted to appear for the counselling process who will pay the counselling fee amount. The processing fee is Rs.1200 for candidates belonging to OC/BC. For SC/ST candidates, the fee amount is Rs.600.
The fee amount can be paid through debit/credit card or net banking from 25-01-2021. Candidates can pay the fee amount online through the official website of AP ICET. Post fee payment, candidates are required to appear for the document verification process.
Candidates who have secured at least 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC, ST and BC candidates) in degree or its equivalent examination are eligible for admission.
Those candidates who successfully verify their documents as per the official schedule will become eligible to participate in further rounds of AP ICET counselling. They will have to exercise options from January 28 to 31, 2021.
AP ICET Web Counselling 2021 Details
|Web Counselling Name||AP ICET Web Counselling 2020|
|Conducting University Name||Sri Venkateswara University|
|Subject||SVU has released Web Counselling Schedule notification for AP ICET Admissions 2020|
|Web Counselling Dates||As per the schedule|
|Admission||Admissions into MCA, MBA Courses 2021|
Steps to be followed in AP ICET 2020 Web Counselling
Step 1: Pay Fee Online for Registration and Slot Booking
Step 2: Attend the Certificate Verification at HLC
Step 3: Candidates Registration
Step 4: Candidates Login for Web Options Entry
Step 5: Print the List of Saved Web Options which were given by you
Step 6: Candidates Login for Downloading Seat Allotment Order and Print the Seat Allotment Order
Step 7: Self Joining and report at college
Steps to Participate for AP ICET Counselling 2021:
- First visit the official website, https://apicet.nic.in/Default.aspx
- Click on the web counselling link mentioned on the homepage.
- Login using your AP ICET 2020 credentials.
- Make payment for the processing fee.
- Get your documents verified online, as mentioned below schedule.
- Choose your preference of colleges based on your rank.
- You can change your preference till January 31, 2021.
How to Register for the AP ICET Counselling 2021:
Candidates who have got rank in the exam can make the payment online from January 25
Step 1: Candidates are required to pay the processing fee amount first. The payment of processing fee amount is mandatory. The fee payment can be done online through the official website, apicet.nic.in
Step 2: Visit the help centre for certificate verification after the payment of the processing fee. Candidates are advised to check the list of required documents mentioned in the official website. The list of Helpline centres is also available on the official website.
Step 4: Choose and freeze the option of college in which candidate want to take admission. Options will be frozen on the notified date.
Candidates are required to carry AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket, rank card, Transfer Certificate, Degree marks Memos, Intermediate Marks Memo, SSC or equivalent Marks Memo, Study certificates from IX to Degree. Residence certificate and Income certificate, caste certificate and local status certificate to the help centre for certificate verification. For further information candidates can check the official website of AP ICET 2020 on apicet.nic.in.
PROCESSING FEE TO BE PAID (Before Certificate Verification):
1. Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/- (SC/ST) to be paid by the candidate online using https://apicet.nic.in before attending certificates verification
2. Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking
3. Visit https://apicet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
4. Enter APICET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
5. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
6. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
7. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
8. Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
Eligibility: Candidates who secured 50% (For OC) and 45% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Degree or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission.
Necessary Certificates for AP ICET Certificates Verification:
Certificates to be produced by All Candidates: Certificates To Be Produced At The Time Of Verification
All original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies. 1) AP-ICET-2020 Hall Ticket
2) AP ICET 2020 Rank Card
3) Transfer Certificate ( T.C)
4) Degree Marks Memos / consolidated marks memo
5) Degree Provisional Certificate
6) Intermediate Marks Memo / Diploma Marks memo
7) S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
8) Study Certificates from IX to Degree
9) Residence Certificate (in case where candidate has no institutionalized education) in respect of Private candidates of AP and Telangana states
10) Residence certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent authority in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
11) Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016 or Ration Card holders containing the name of the candidate
12) Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in respect of SC/ST/BC
13) Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
14) Local status certificate if applicable i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana within a period of Five years from the 2nd day of June, 2014 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
a) PH-Certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
b) CAP- Certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Service Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
c) NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
d) Minorities: SSC ‘TC’ containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
e) Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of Residence.
Note: Original Certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time
All ICET 2020 Candidates can exercise their options from any Internet café or Help Line Centre or from their Residence after Certificates Verification on the above mentioned dates. The detailed Procedure of Exercising Options will be placed on the Website:https://apicet.nic.in. All Help line centres will work from 09.00 A.M. to 05.00 P.M on each day. For all other details refer the Website.
Fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College wise will be available on the website https://apicet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
List of Help Line Centers for AP ICET 2020 Web Counselling:
1. Government Polytechnic,Srikakulam
2. MRAGR Government Polytechnic,Vizianagram
3. Government Polytechnic,Kancharapalem,Visakhapatnam.
4. Government Institute of Chemical Engineering,Visakhapatnam
5. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
6. Andhra Polytechnic,Kakinada
7. S.M.V.M Polytechnic,Tanuku,West Godavari dist
8. Andhra Loyola Degree College, Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
9. SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada.
10.Government Polytechnic,Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
11.JNTU College Of Engineering,Narasaraopet.
12.AcharyaNagarjuna University, Guntur.
13.MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
14.D.A Government Polytechnic ,Ongole
15.Government Polytechnic,Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
16.S.V Government Polytechnic,Tirupathi
17.Sri Venkateswara University, Old MLA Building Tirupathi.
18.Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuram.
20.Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic ,Kurnool
22.YSR Engineering College, Proddatur.
23.Government Polytechnic for women,KadapaA.
Decentralized CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION (FOR SC/ ST/ BC/ OC/ MINORITY): Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC/BC/SC/Minority categories will be done in all the Help Line Centres as per the schedule is given below. However, Certificate verification of ST Category Candidates will be done in Help Line Centres only indicated with ** in Annexure-II (For details visit the website: https://apicet.nic.in).
APICET 2020 Counseling Schedule was released. Students’ certification Verifications will be conducted from as per its schedule. The Certificates verification dates, Web Options Entry dates. Seat allotment dates, Commencement of Classes dates and the complete details can be obtained from the APECET website: https://apicet.nic.in/
Certificates to be produced by PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Candidates: PH-Certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Service Discharge book for verification.
Candidates whose parents are domicile of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under the “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. Minorities: SSC ‘TC’ containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master. Anglo- Indian: A Certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of Residence.
The fee to be Paid: At the Time of Certificate Verification 1. Processing Fee: Rs. 1200/- (OC/BC), Rs. 600/-(SC/ST).see at the web site. 2. Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be available on the website https://apicet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
AP ICET Web Option Entry 2021: The primary significance of the counselling process is to enable students to decide their choice on colleges. Candidates must exercise their college options on the official site from January 28 to January 31, 2021.
AP ICET Seat Allotment Result 2021: The seat allotment list will release after the successful counselling process. The AP ICET counselling 2020 seat allotment list will be uploaded on the site on February 2, 2021, after 6 PM.
AP ICET Web Counselling Dates:
- Candidate shall pay the processing fee through online before they attend for certificate verification at Helpline centres: from 25-01-2021 to 29-01-2021
- Exercising Web Options: From 28-01-2021 to 31-01-2021
- Options will be frozen on 31.01.2021 at 06.00PM and
- Allotment of seats will be placed in the Website on 02.02.2021 after 6.00 PM.