AP Inter 1st year Admissions Schedule 2021, AP Junior Inter admissions. Last date for submission of Inter 1st year application form. AP Junior Colleges & Composite Degree Colleges offering Two years Intermediate course in in General & Vocational streams the State. First Phase Intermediate Admissions Schedule.
The classes for first & second year Intermediate course will commence from 01-06-2021. AP Inter first year admissions schedule, Government / Private aided/ Private un-aided / Co-operative / Residential / Social welfare / Tribal Welfare / Incentive / A.P. Model Jr. Colleges Inter 1st year admissions.
Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, Rc.No.109/E3/2021-2021, Date: 09-05-2021:
Sub: BIE, A.P., – Admission Schedule for the academic year 2021-2022 issued by Board of Intermediate Education, A.P., Vijayawada – Certain Instructions to the Principals of Government / Private aided/ Private un-aided / Co-operative / Residential / Social welfare / Tribal Welfare / Incentive / A.P. Model Jr. Colleges in the state – Communicated-Reg.
All the Principals of the Government / Private Aided I Private Unaided / Co-operative / A.P. Residential / Social Welfare Residential / Tribal Welfare Residential / Incentive / A.P. -Model Junior Colleges and Composite Degree Colleges offering two year Intermediate course in General & Vocational streams are requested to take special care in enrolment of students for the academic year 2021-2022 by making admissions in two phases. The first phase of admission schedule is given below.
First Phase Intermediate Admissions Schedule
1. Sale of application forms : 14-05-2021
2. Last date for receipt of applications in the college: 29-06-2021
3. Date of commencement of admissions in the first phase: 01-06-2021
4. Date of completion of admissions in the first phase: 30-06-2021
AP Inter 1st year Admissions Schedule, The schedule of second phase of admissions will be communicated in due course. The classes for first & second year Intermediate course will commence from 01-06-2021.
The Principals can make provisional admissions on the basis of Internet marks memos. The provisional admissions made will be confirmed after the production of original SSC pass certificate and Transfer Certificate issued by the school authorities, where they last studied.
2) The Principals are directed to follow the rules of reservation in admissions as per rules in force.
The Category wise reservation is as follows:
Seats to be reserved
1. Schedule castes: 15 %
2. Schedule tribes: 6%
3. Backward classes 29% (A-7%, B-10%, C-1%, D-7% & E-4%
4. Physically handicapped: 3%
5. NCC Sports & Extra curricular activities: 5%
6. Ex-service men & defence personnel residing in the state: 3%
33.33% or 1/3rd of total seats have to be reserved for girls category wise where there are no separate colleges for them.
3) In view of the introduction of grading system in SSC, admissions should be made based on GPA (Grade point average) and subject-wise grade point (GP) obtained in the qualifying examination as per the enclosed guidelines. They should not conduct any test for admission. Stringent action will be taken against the junior colleges making admissions on any other basis.
4) The Principals of unaided junior colleges are hereby directed that they should make admissions only up to the sanctioned sections and up to the ceiling strength of 88 in each section in general courses.
They are further directed not to make admissions in the combinations dropped by the Board. The admission into additional sections should be made only after the permission is issued by the Board. Violation, if any, will be liable for act,ion including levying of penalty and disaffiliation of the college.
5) During the period of admissions the managements are requested to display prominently at the entrance of the building the number of sections sanctioned by the Board of Intermediate Education for the academic year 2021-2022, the number of seats filled up in each section and the number of seats vacant in each section. This information should be updated on a daily basis.
6) All the Principals of unaided junior colleges are instructed not to resort to issue of advertisements with inducements amounting to violation of Rule 7 of Andhra Pradesh Public Examinations (Prevention of Malpractice & Unfair means) Rules 1997 issued in G.O.Ms.No.114, dated 13-05-1997. Any violation noticed will be dealt under law.
7) All the Principals are instructed to incorporate Mother’s name and Father’s Name in respect of joining children as it is in the records of qualifying examination.
8) All the Principals are instructed to take measures to ensure security to girl students.
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.