AP Inter District Teachers Transfers Rules, Guidelines, Schedule, Interdistrict transfer application form download, AP Teachers inter-district transfers Guidelines, Eligibility, IDT Transfers 2016 Schedule, Process and Guidelines for inter-district transfers, spouse, mutual teachers.
CSE AP, Rc.No. 1900/Estt.lV)/2015, Dated:10-12-2015, School Education Department – Inter District Transfers of teachers working in Government/ Zilla Parishad/ Mandal Praja Parishad on a spouse/ mutual grounds, Guidelines, Schedule.
All the Regional Jomi Directors of School Education and all the District Educational Officers m the State are informed that there are representations from the teachers to issue a time schedule for application and consideration of Inter-District Transfers duly framing rules/ guidelines in the matter instead of calling for information on individual cases without any time limit and requested to issue necessary orders in the matter.
To consider the requests for inter-district transfers as per a fixed time schedule through an online process strictly in accordance with the provisions contained in Rule 5(2)(c) and S(2}(d) of Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (organization of Local cadres and regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order 1975.
AP IDT Transfers 2020 GUIDELINES
The following guidelines for inter-district transfers
i. Teachers / Headmasters working in Stale Government/ Zilla Parishad/ Mandal Parishad Schools are eligible to apply for Inter District Transfers under the same management.
ii. The minimum service of the applican11eacher shall be 2 years as on 01.12.2015 in the present District and in the present category of post.
iii. Teachers whose spouse is working in State Government I Central Government I State Public Sector / Central Public Sector I University and Local Body are eligible to apply.
iv. Mutual transfers of 1he same category and of the same management would be permitted.
v. In the case of Mutual transfers, both the teachers should give consent for such transfer and such consent shall be countersigned by the Manda! Educational Officer/Deputy Educational Officer concerned.
vi. One teacher can give consent to only one teacher working in the other district on a mutual basis.
vii. Teachers who are unauthorisedly absent. facing charges under CCA rules, under suspension are not eligible to apply.
viii. The applications of in-eligible teachers and in-complete applications will not be considered.
ix. The teachers concerned shall be responsible for the correctness of the information furnished by them.
2) The process to be followed:
i. The teachers shall apply online for Inter District Transfers in the IP address prescribed for the purpose i.e. cse.ap.gov.in
ii. Only online application received through the specified website authorized by the Commissioner of School Education will be considered at the State level.
iii. In addition, the candidates shall also download the application form, fill up and sign give to the concerned Mandal Educational Officers. (This is only for verification – Hard copies are not processed for transfer).
iv. The Mandal Educational Officer concerned should verify all the details I particulars with original records and certificates and after satisfying their correctness they shall submit to the District Educational Officer.
v. Once the teacher enters an application form online, that is final. No teacher shall apply twice in online.
vi. A declaration shall be given by the applicant that he/she would forego his/her seniority in the old unit and accept to take the last rank in the new unit (district)
vii. The District Educational Officer concerned shall forward the applications of the teachers in the prescribed proforma issued in Government Circular Memo No 7232/MC-l/GA0/2011, dated: 04 08 2011.
3) (a) The schedule for submission of on-line applications and further processing there-on at various levels shall be as indicated In Annexure-1
(b) Online Applications shall be made in the formats prescribed m Annexure-II
(c) Such of the requests of teachers I Headmasters who have already submitted their requests for inter-district transfers. whose requests are pending at various levels shall be deemed to have been closed at all levels and they shall apply afresh in the on-line format as per the guidelines now issued under this G.O.
4) No application for inter-district transfer other-wise than in accordance with the orders issued will be considered
Revised SCHEDULE FOR INTER DISTRICT TRANSFERS:
- Applying for transfer in Online and submission of application form printouts to the concerned Mandal Educational Officer: 28.12.2015 to 13-01-2016
- Receiving application form print out and verification by the Mandal Educational Officer: 06 01 2016 to 18-01-2016
- Verification by the District Educational Officer: 18.01.2016 to 28-01-2016
- Submission to the Commissioner of School Education: 25.01.2016 to 01-02-2016
- Verification and finalization in the office of the Commissioner and Director of School Education: 26.01.2016 to 05-02-2016
- Submission to Government: 06-02-2016
- Issue GO by Government (after circulation to GAD and Finance Departments)
- Relief and Joining of transferred teachers:
- AP Inter District Teachers Transfers Guidelines, Schedule
- AP Inter District Teachers Transfers Revised Schedule