AP LAWCET Web Counselling 2021 notification has been released by the APSCHE on lawcet admission counselling website. This notification for conduct of Certificate Verification, Web Option Entry & Seat Allotment as per the counselling schedule.
Students who have qualified in LAWCET exam they can check details and download the counselling schedule. Students should read the completed information of counselling notification before going the counselling registration. Student should participate the as per the counselling stages which were mentioned in the admission counselling.
AP LAWCET & PGLCET Web Counselling Schedule 2021 released for Certificates Verification, Web Counselling and Seat allotment for Law Courses Admissions.
AP LAWCET Web Counselling 2021: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur issued the AP Law Common Entrance Test (APLAWCET) 2020 and AP PG Law Common Entrance Test(APPGLCET) 2021 notification .
Second Phase AP LAWCET Web Counselling Schedule Schedule:
- Counselling Registrations: 25, 26-02-2021
- Verification of certificates: 25, 26-02-2021
- Web Option entry:26-02-2021
- Seat Allotment Result: 28-02-2021 (Allotments to be placed in the website)
- Reporting to allotted college: 1 to 3-03-2021
The University invited the applications from the eligible students through online mode for admission into 3 or 5 years law courses (LLB) through APLAWCET and admission into LLM courses through APPGLCET offered by state universities in AP State including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2021-2021 as per its schedule.
The candidates, who were applied for these entrance tests, they have attended the law entrance exam and results were announced as per the schedule. Now the LAWCET 2021 qualified candidates are waiting for their LAWCET counseling dates(schedule) for admission into law courses. Sri Venkateshwara University officials would announce the AP LAWCET / AP PGLCET 2020 Counselling dates through press media.
The certificate verification in Helpline centers will commence. For more details like Detailed notification, List of Help Line Centers, detailed procedure of web-based counseling, admission procedure and list of colleges is available at the official website. So the candidates who are qualified in the entrance test 2020 are ready for this LAWCET counseling 2020. Candidates should collect all the required certificates and documents for this counseling.
AP LAWCET Web Counseling Schedule:
- Schedule for Certificate Verification and web options (OC/BC/ST/SC): 16 to 18-02-2021
- All Candidates can enter or change their options on 18-02-2021 till 5.00 pm if they desire so.
- However, Candidates claiming PH/CAP/SPORTS/NCC have to attend for verification of certificates at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur center only as per the schedule given below and other certificates will also be verified along with these certificates: 16 to 18-02-2021
- Seat Allotment Result will be done on 20-02-2021 (Allotments to be placed in the website)
- Reporting to allotted college: 22, 23-02-2021
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports Candidates: CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Servicemen) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under the “CAP” Category. NCC /sports Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. The PH certificate issued by SAEDERM. The decision of the verifying authority is final in respect of the above special reservation categories with regards to priorities fixed.
AP LAWCET & PGLCET Certificates Verification for web-based counseling: The qualified and eligible candidates of AP FAWCETT 2019 & AP PGLAWCET 2020 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under for admission into 3-year LL.B, 5-year LL.B., and LL.M. courses.
The details of colleges, tuition fees, and all other important information are placed on the website, www.apsche.org https://aplawcet.nic.in & www.skuniversity.ac.in. and candidates are informed to visit these websites before they go for Certificate Verification.
The fee to be Paid: (At the Time of Certificate Verification):
1. Non refundable Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST). through payment gateway provided in the website https://aplawcet.nic.in by entering hall ticket no and rank from 28.10.2019 using credit/debit card/ net banking.
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://aplawcet.nic.in and www.apsche.org well before the commencement of Option Entry
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES: All original certificates and 1 set of Xerox copies like APLAWCET/ PGLAWCET 2019 Rank Card, Hall Ticket, Degree & PG Degree Provisional certificates and marks memorandum and Intermediate marks Memo-cum-Pass Certificate, S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo,6th to 9th to Inter, Degree Study Certificates, Income Certificate, White Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate, etc. issued by the competent authority and also CAP/NCC/PH/SPORTS /Minority Certificate (SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master ) if applicable.
Required certificates for the AP LAWCET 2020 counseling:
- LAWCET Rank card
- LAWCET Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination
- Study / Residence Certificate from 9th class to final year degree to prove as the local candidate of a particular area of AP / Non-Local.
- Integrated Community Certificate (Caste Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate.
- Income Certificate (obtained on or after 01.01.2019
- Sports / PH / NCC / CAP Certificate, if any
A. Helpline Centers List for AP LAWCET /PGLCET 2020:
1.Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
2. S.V. University, Tirupati
3. Acharya NagarjunaUniversity, Guntur
4. Sri Krishna Devaraya University Ananthapuram
B. Helpline Centers for Certificate Verification of PH/CAP/SPORTS/NCC However Candidates claiming NCC/CAP/ SPORTS/PH have to attend in any one of the helpline centers as indicated below. However, Candidates claiming PH/CAP/SPORTS/NCC have to attend for verification of certificates at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur center only as per the schedule given below and other certificates will also be verified along with these certificates.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports Candidates: CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Servicemen) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under the “CAP” Category. NCC, SPORTS to produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
PH candidates shall produce a disability certificate issued by the Medical Board. Candidates with 40% disability or more alone are eligible for consideration under PH reservation. The decision of the verifying authority is final in respect of the above special reservation categories with regards to priorities fixed.