TS MBBS, BDS Web Options Entry Dates, How to give Web Options at tsmedadm.tsche.in, KNRUHS MBBS, BDS Admissions Web Options Entry Dates, How to give Web Options at tsmedadm.tsche.in for TS MBBS, BDS Admissions.
TS NEET UG Web Counselling 2020 – KNRUHS MBBS BDS Web Counselling Schedule 2020: Kaloji Narayana Rao Health University has issued notification for the filling up of MBBS and BDS seats in the convener quota. The first phase web counseling will be held from December 2nd to 4th.
Candidates are required to register for the web option from 7 a.m to 7 p.m on the December 2nd. Candidates in the final merit list embedded on the University website are eligible for first phase web counseling. They are all going to give option in order of priority.
College-wise vacancies have been included in the website. University officials said that for more information, visit the website www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in.
KNRUHS MBBS/BDS Web Counselling Schedule
|KNRUHS MBBS/BDS Admissions||Web Counselling|
|KNRUHS – MBBS/BDS Admissions Under Competent Authority Quota||Notification For Exercising Web-options For First Phase Of Counseling|
|KNRUHS – MBBS/BDS Admissions 2020-21 Under Competent Authority Quota||Merit List Of Eligible Candidates And List Of Not Eligible Candidates Under Pwd Category|
|KNRUHS – MBBS Admissions 2020-21 Under Competent Authority Quota||Seat Matrix For BDS Course|
|KNRUHS – MBBS Admissions Under Competent Authority Quota 2020-21||Minority Medical Colleges Seat Matrix|
|KNRUHS – MBBS/BDS Admissions Under Competent Authority Quota 2020-21||Seat Matrix For MBBS Course|
|KNRUHS – MBBS/BDS Admissions Under Competent Authority Quota 2020-21||Corrigendum To Provisional Final Merit List|
The web options for the replacement of the first tranche of seats in the convenor-quota in public and private medical colleges in the state have opened up. The final list of candidates who have qualified in NEET has already been revealed by the College of Health Sciences.
An announcement was made that the options of medical colleges of choice for MBBS and BDS courses should be given online from 8 am to 7 pm on December 4. The details of the vacancies by medical colleges are available on the website and asked to see the official website for more information.
The first phase of seat allocation results will be released on the 5th of December month after a 3-day online web options process. Health varsity sources said that the deadline for the candidates who have secured seats is to join the concerned college on the eighth of this month.
After the completion of the first installment process in the convener’s quota, the first installment admissions will be conducted in the private medical colleges owned and exiled Indian quotas.
The allocation of seats in the second tranche admissions in the All India Medical Quota has already been completed. The deadline for joining the allotted colleges is 8th of December month.
Even after that, if there are seats left in the quota, they will be returned to the states as per the 15 per cent norms. Sources in the college health university said that if any surplus seats are received from the All India quota after the 8th of this month, the state will conduct the second tranche of admissions in the convener’s quota.
TS MBBS, BDS Web Options Entry Schedule and final merit list released on its web portal. Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences notifies the schedule for exercising web options for 1st phase of web based counseling for allotment of the MBBS/BDS seats under Competent Authority Quota (C.Q) for the academic year 2020-21.
NEET UG 2020 qualified candidates whose names are displayed in the final merit list on KNRUHS web-site are eligible to exercise web-options as per the schedule.
‘Kaloji Health University‘ is arranging to invite web options from November 30 for the filling up of medical education seats in government and private medical colleges in the state of Telangana.
Although the final merit list was released a week ago, the Counselling process did not go ahead due to technical reasons. University sources said the focus is on filling up of seat as the issue has recently been resolved.
Eligible candidates under PWD category whose names are displayed in eligible candidates list under PWD category also have to exercise web options as per above schedule. Allotment of seats will be done as per the university procedure following
G.O.Ms.No. 114 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated:05-07-2017, subsequent amendments , other Government orders and Hon’ble High Court and Supreme Court orders. Only Muslim Minority candidates are eligible to exercise web options for competent authority quota seats in Un-Aided Minority Medical Colleges.
TS MBBS, BDS Web Options Entry Dates: All eligible candidates including eligible PWD category candidates can exercise web options from 9 am on 07-07-2020 to 2 pm on 10-07-2020 on website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in
Instructions for Web Options Entry:
Read and understand the contents of this page carefully before going to the options selection page. After understanding the contents in this page, Click on I Understood button to get into the options page.
1. The options selection page contains two tables
◦Colleges, courses and Course type on the left-hand side of the page.
◦Selected options in the order of priority on the right-hand side.
2.Enter Roll Number, Rank, Registration No. and Mobile No. on the top and click on “Get OTP” button to receive One Time Password on your registered mobile No. Enter the received OTP and click Submit.
If everything you entered is correct, List of available colleges, courses, course type combinations are shown in the left hand side table. You can filter the list in two ways by
◦Starting letter of the college code(short code of 4 letters).
3.To select the option: click on the college and course on the lefthand side table and click ADD button. An alert box will pop up asking confirmation to add the option. The selected college will be added to options table on the right hand side as last option.
4. To delete the option: Select an option and click “Delete” Button. The selected option will be deleted and the options will be renumbered automatically.
5. To change the priority: Select the option whose priority you want to change, drag and drop at the required place. The options will be renumbered automatically. (OR) Select the option and press the UP/DOWN arrow buttons present in between the tables to move up/down one level.
6. To Save the options: Click the SAVE button in order to save the options in the server. After clicking, the SAVE button, a window prompts for PASSWORD.
One Time Password(OTP) would be sent to your mobile which is valid for 15mins only. If the password is correct, then you will land onto a new page where all your options along with priority will be displayed.
7.Print Order of Preference of Options: You can print order of preference of options once you SAVE the options. You can also take a printout of the options from Web counselling Details Menu and also from Home Page.
8. Do not use Mobile Phones for exercising Web Options.
How to Give Web Options?
1. Open the website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in Home page displayed
2. Click on the Web Options link for Exercising options.
3. Instructions to candidate window will be displayed.
4. Read the instructions carefully, then click I Understood button.
5. Enter the details NEET Roll Number, NEET Rank, Registered Mobile Number and Registration number of your TS NEET Application as shown in the option form and click on get otp Button to get Login OPT after receiving the OPT enter it in the OPT Box in Capitals and click on Submit button.
6. Option form will be displayed as shown below with colleges on the left side. This window displays all the eligible colleges based on gender and specialization.
a. Two types of filters are available to minimize the selection list. The first filter is college code and another filter is District-wise.
b. If you Type one of the Alphabets in college filter box, for example “P” is typed, then the college codes starting with alphabet “P” will be displayed
c. If you select Hyderabad District in the District combo box, the list of colleges available in Hyderabad district alone will be displayed.
d. Select the college on left window and click on Add button to add college to the right side window as option number one. Then next one will be added as second option and so on. The priority of options is displayed on the right side window.
e. You can modify the priority of options by clicking on the Modify button. Select an option, drag it to the required place and drop. Automatically the option will be moved to the new location and the priority numbers will be renumbered. (OR) Select the option and press the UP/DOWN arrow buttons present in between the tables to move up/down one level.
f. Select an option and Click the Delete button, then the option will be deleted from the selected list.
After satisfying with the selected list of colleges and their priorities, click on Save button and enter the password (OTP) which you have received by SMS through the virtual key board available on the screen and click Confirm button, then the selected options are saved in the Server for processing, and the saved options will be displayed in printed format. Take a print and verify thoroughly the colleges and their priority.
7. The options exercised will be closed at the specified time on the last date specified for web options in the notification.
8. The options registered in the server will be frozen automatically on the last day specified in the notification and shall be used for seat allotment.
9. The options will be processed on the dates specified and the results will be communicated through SMS message to the registered mobile number, which you have provided and you can also take a print of the provisional allotment order from the website after paying the University registration fee through online and report to the allotted college on or before the date specified in the allotment letter.
1. Do not use mobiles and tablets to exercise the options. Use only computers.
2. Check college codes thoroughly before entering options
3. Write college codes in the order of preference on a white paper before entering into web.
4. Do not select colleges which you are not interested.
5. Use Internet Explorer Version 11 for exercising web options.
6. Avoid using slow internet facility.
7. Allotments will be made in the order of preference of options and exercise utmost care while entering options.
8. Allotments will be made in the Merit order
9. Allotment made in the web counselling is final and cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. Therefore only such colleges and courses that candidate will join without any hesitation should be chosen.
11. Convenor is not responsible for any technical or human errors from client side (Student side) while exercising options.
12. Keep your mobile with you while exercising options and do not block SMS.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details