TS MBBS, BDS Web Options Entry Dates, How to give Web Options at tsmedadm.tsche.in, KNRUHS MBBS, BDS Admissions Web Options Entry Dates, How to give Web Options at tsmedadm.tsche.in for TS MBBS, BDS Admissions. TS MBBS, BDS Web Options Entry Schedule and final merit list released on its web portal. Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences notifies the schedule for exercising web options for 1st phase of web based counseling for allotment of the MBBS/BDS seats under Competent Authority Quota (C.Q) for the academic year 2020-20. NEET UG 2020 qualified candidates whose names are displayed in the final merit list on KNRUHS web-site on 06-07-2020 are eligible to exercise web-options as per the schedule.
Eligible candidates under PWD category whose names are displayed in eligible candidates list under PWD category also have to exercise web options as per above schedule. Allotment of seats will be done as per the university procedure following G.O.Ms.No. 114 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated:05-07-2017, subsequent amendments , other Government orders and Hon’ble High Court and Supreme Court orders. Only Muslim Minority candidates are eligible to exercise web options for competent authority quota seats in Un-Aided Minority Medical Colleges.
TS MBBS, BDS Web Options Entry Dates:
All eligible candidates including eligible PWD category candidates can exercise web options from 9 am on 07-07-2020 to 2 pm on 10-07-2020 on website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in
Instructions for Web Options Entry:
Read and understand the contents of this page carefully before going to the options selection page. After understanding the contents in this page, Click on I Understood button to get into the options page.
1. The options selection page contains two tables
◦Colleges, courses and Course type on the left-hand side of the page.
◦Selected options in the order of priority on the right-hand side.
2.Enter Roll Number, Rank, Registration No. and Mobile No. on the top and click on “Get OTP” button to receive One Time Password on your registered mobile No. Enter the received OTP and click Submit.
If everything you entered is correct, List of available colleges, courses, course type combinations are shown in the left hand side table. You can filter the list in two ways by
◦Starting letter of the college code(short code of 4 letters).
3.To select the option: click on the college and course on the lefthand side table and click ADD button. An alert box will pop up asking confirmation to add the option. The selected college will be added to options table on the right hand side as last option.
4.To delete the option: Select an option and click “Delete” Button. The selected option will be deleted and the options will be renumbered automatically.
5.To change the priority: Select the option whose priority you want to change, drag and drop at the required place. The options will be renumbered automatically. (OR) Select the option and press the UP/DOWN arrow buttons present in between the tables to move up/down one level.
6.To Save the options: Click the SAVE button in order to save the options in the server. After clicking, the SAVE button, a window prompts for PASSWORD. One Time Password(OTP) would be sent to your mobile which is valid for 15mins only. If the password is correct, then you will land onto a new page where all your options along with priority will be displayed.
7.Print Order of Preference of Options: You can print order of preference of options once you SAVE the options. You can also take a printout of the options from Web counselling Details Menu and also from Home Page.
8. Do not use Mobile Phones for exercising Web Options.
How to Give Web Options?
1. Open the website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in Home page displayed
2. Click on the Web Options link for Exercising options.
3. Instructions to candidate window will be displayed.
4. Read the instructions carefully, then click I Understood button.
5. Enter the details NEET Roll Number, NEET Rank, Registered Mobile Number and Registration number of your TS NEET
Application as shown in the option form and click on getotp Button to get Login OPT after receiving the OPT enter it in the OPT Box in Capitals and click on Submit button.
6. Option form will be displayed as shown below with colleges on the left side. This window displays all the eligible colleges based on gender and specialization.
a. Two types of filters are available to minimize the selection list. The first filter is college code and another filter is District-wise.
b. If you Type one of the Alphabets in college filter box, for example “P” is typed, then the college codes starting with alphabet “P” will be displayed
c. If you select Hyderabad District in the District combo box, the list of colleges available in Hyderabad district alone will be displayed.
d. Select the college on left window and click on Add button to add college to the right side window as option number one. Then next one will be added as second option and so on. The priority of options is displayed on the right side window.
e. You can modify the priority of options by clicking on the Modify button. Select an option, drag it to the required place and drop. Automatically the option will be moved to the new location and the priority numbers will be renumbered. (OR) Select the option and press the UP/DOWN arrow buttons present in between the tables to move up/down one level.
f. Select an option and Click the Delete button, then the option will be deleted from the selected list.
After satisfying with the selected list of colleges and their priorities, click on Save button and enter the password (OTP) which you have received by SMS through the virtual key board available on the screen and click Confirm button, then the selected options are saved in the Server for processing, and the saved options will be displayed in printed format. Take a print and verify thoroughly the colleges and their priority.
7. The options exercised will be closed at the specified time on the last date specified for web options in the notification.
8. The options registered in the server will be frozen automatically on the last day specified in the notification and shall be used for seat allotment.
9. The options will be processed on the dates specified and the results will be communicated through SMS message to the registered mobile number, which you have provided and you can also take a print of the provisional allotment order from the website after paying the University registration fee through online and report to the allotted college on or before the date specified in the allotment letter.
1. Do not use mobiles and tablets to exercise the options. Use only computers.
2. Check college codes thoroughly before entering options
3. Write college codes in the order of preference on a white paper before entering into web.
4. Do not select colleges which you are not interested.
5. Use Internet Explorer Version 11 for exercising web options.
6. Avoid using slow internet facility.
7. Allotments will be made in the order of preference of options and exercise utmost care while entering options.
8. Allotments will be made in the Merit order
9. Allotment made in the web counselling is final and cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. Therefore only such colleges and courses that candidate will join without any hesitation should be chosen.
11. Convenor is not responsible for any technical or human errors from client side (Student side) while exercising options.
12. Keep your mobile with you while exercising options and do not block SMS.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details