AP LAWCET Web Counselling Schedule 2023 has been released on its web portal by the APSHE for Counselling registration, Certificate Verification, Web Option Entry & Seat Allotment. Students who have qualified in AP LAWCET can check details and participate in web counselling. For more details are available at https://sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET.
The AP Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET ) and PGLCET examination were conducted peacefully by the Convener, Department of Law, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
This LAWCET was held by 10.00 am to 11.30 am and result released on its web portal AP LAWCET Examination for admission into Three years or Five years LLB / B.L Regular and Self Financing Courses in the Colleges of Law in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2023.
|Name of the schedule||AP LAWCET Counselling Schedule 2022|
|Title||Check the AP LAWCET Counselling Dates 2022|
|Subject||APSCHE released the AP LAWCET Counselling 2022 notification|
|LAWCET Admission Portal||https://lawcet-sche.aptonline.in/|
The candidates who are attended and qualified in this AP LAWCET, they are waiting for their AP LAWCET Counseling. The AP LAWCET Counseling schedule would be released soon on the official website. The LAWCET Counseling will be started soon
The candidates who are qualified in LAWCET are ready for this APLAWCET counseling. Candidates can collect all the necessary documents for LAWCET counseling like Hall Ticket, Rank Card and required certificates & documents for this counseling.
AP LAWCET Web Counseling 2023: The qualified and eligible candidates of AP LAWCET 2023 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under. The details of colleges, tuition fees, and all other important information are placed on the websites https://aplawcet.nic.in.
Candidates are informed to visit these websites before they go for Certificate Verification.
Web counseling process: The process of inviting the qualified candidates of AP LAWCET and allotting a seat as per their option is known as Counseling. In Web Counseling candidates can select a college from Internet facility available at home or internet café after getting his/her certificates verified at any one of Helpline Centres.
Certificates to be produced by all candidates: All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like APLAWCET 2023 Rank Card, Hall Ticket, S.S.C or it’s equivalent Marks memo, 6th to 9th to Interstudy certificate, Intermediate marks memo (for 5 years LLB) 8th to degree Study Certificate, Degree marks memo, (for 3 Year LLB) LLB Marks memo and study certificate (for LLM ) Income Certificate,
White Ration Card, Aadhar card Caste Certificate, etc. issued by the competent authority and also PH/Sports/ CAP/NCC /Minority Certificate (SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master ) and EWS Certificate if applicable. Candidates claiming PH/CAP/NCC/Sports have to attend at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur only, with all original certificate.
The fee to be Paid: (At the Time of Certificate Verification):
1. Non refundable Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST). through payment gateway provided in the website https://aplawcet.nic.in by entering hall ticket no and rank from 28.10.2021 using credit/debit card/ net banking.
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://aplawcet.nic.in and www.apsche.org well before the commencement of Option Entry.
First Phase AP LAWCET Web Counselling Schedule
- Registration From 03-12-2022 To 10-12-2022.
- Verification of Uploaded certificates From 04-12-2022 To 12-12-2022.
- Web options Selection From 13-12-2022 To 15-12-2022.
- Change of Web options : 16-12-2022.
- Allotment of Seats From: 19-12-2022.
- Self-Reporting and Reporting at Colleges By the Candidates From : 19-12-2022 To 23-12-2022.
- AP LAWCET Seat Allotments (link)
Fee for AP LAWCET / PGLCET web counseling : Candidates will pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.150/- for SC/ST and Rs. 300/ for others at the time of certificate verification.
Web Counselling Stages for AP LAWCET Admissions
Stage 1. Issue of APLAWCET Web Counselling Notification: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will issue a notification in newspapers and place the details of counseling indicating the dates and ranks of the candidates to be attended for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and also notify the list of Help-line Centres in the designated website. Candidates who fail to report for Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
Stage 2. Certificate Verification APLAWCET: Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports Candidates – CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Servicemen) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under the “CAP” Category.
NCC /sports Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. The PH certificate issued by SAEDERM . The decision of the verifying authority is final in respect of the above special reservation categories with regards to priorities fixed.
Helpline centers: Candidates are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the following
1.Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
2. S.V. University, Tirupati
3. Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
4. Sri Krishna Devaraya University Ananthapuram
Required certificates for the AP LAWCET counseling:
- LAWCET – Rank card
- LAWCET – Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination
- Study / Residence Certificate from 9th class to final
year degree to prove as the local candidate of a particular area of AP / Non-Local.
- Integrated Community Certificate (Caste Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate.
- Income Certificate( obtained on or after 01.01.
- Sports / PH / NCC / CAP Certificate, if any
Stage 3. APLAWCET Exercising Options: After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, login ID will be sent to the registered mobile of the candidate. Using the credentials like registration number, hall ticket number, date of birth, candidates have to create a password by himself/herself. Using this password and other credentials mentioned above, the candidate can log in to the website for option entry.
An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile after successful login. Using the OTP candidate can enter the preferential choice number (option) against each college and course he/she wishes to join in case allotted. Candidates are advised to make a manual exercise on paper to prepare a list of options, prioritize them in consultation with their parents and friends and then enter the options on the web.
Candidates can exercise any number of options and can take a print out of the saved options. The detailed User manual for registration, login, exercising Options is also placed on the web.
Stage 4. APLAWCET Modification of Options and Freezing: Candidate can change his/her options any number of times during the allotted time. After allotted time for option entry, If the Candidate is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this is the final opportunity for exercising options.
Stage 5. APLAWCET Final Allotments of Seats: Final Allotments will be placed on the Web. Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to report through Self-reporting system and report at the allotted college also. These two stages are mandatory and mere reporting through self-reporting or reporting at the college is alone not sufficient to retain a seat.
If the Candidate fails to report through self-reporting and reporting at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands canceled and the candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats. Web Counselling Notification
Who can exercise options after first phase counselling?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not shown to join in the allotted college.
- Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured seats, reported at allotted college and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have not yet paid the processing fee and not attended certificate verification
1. Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for this Phase of admissions for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
2. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and reported at college need not exercise option once again.
3. Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to the next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
4. It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.