AP LPCET 2022 notification has been released by the Andhra Pradesh School Education Department on its official website, https://aplpcet.apcfss.in for admission into one year Language Pandit Training Course (LPT) in Government Institutes of Advanced Studies in Educations (IASE) or College Teachers Education (CTE) and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in Andhra Pradesh State.
AP LPCET 2022 is the AP language pandit entrance test. Department of School Education invites the online applications from the eligible candidates through on its official website as per schedule for admission into LPT Courses in state for the academic year 2022-2023. LPCET Online Computer Based Entrance Test will be conducted in all Districts across the AP State.
|Name of the CET||AP LPCET 2022|
|Title||Apply for Andhra Pradesh LPCET 2022|
|Subject||AP DSE has released AP LPCET Exam 2022 notification|
|Registration Closing date||16-09-2021|
Registration Fee (Application Fee and Exam Fee):
The fee prescribed for appearing for LPCET is Rs.600/-.
Eligibility Criteria of AP LPCET:
Candidate should be of Indian Nationality. and He/ She should satisfy Local / Non Local Status requirements as per Presidential order 1974 and amendments thereon pertaining to Regulation of Admissions in Educational Institutions in Andhra Pradesh.
(a). Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 19 years of age as on the 1st July of the year of admission i.e. 01.07.2021. There is no upper age limit.
(b). Educational Qualifications: The candidates who have passed the minimum qualifying examinations mentioned below are eligible to apply.
1. Telugu Pandit: BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language-Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu)
2. Hindi Pandit: A graduate degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi).
3. Urdu Pandit: BA (Urdu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language Urdu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Urdu or A Graduate Degree with optional subject Urdu of M.A (Urdu).
The candidates who have passed the above examination as on the date of submission of application are eligible to appear for LPCET 2022.
The candidates who have appeared for final qualifying examinations or its equivalent during this academic year are also eligible to apply LP CET Entrance Examination subject to the condition that they should produce their pass certificates at the time of counseling without fail.
The above qualifications prescribed are for AP LPCET 2022 only. The Government may prescribe over and above qualifications at the time of Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT)/ TET cum TRT.
Qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for general category of candidates shall be 35 percent of the aggregate marks. However there shall be no minimum qualifying marks in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Scheme of Entrance test of AP LPCET 2022
The Common Entrance Examination shall be of completely objective type containing only multiple choice questions. The duration of written examination is One and Half hours only, with maximum marks of 100 as shown below.
|Paper||Number of Questions|
|Part I: Current Affairs||20 Questions|
|Part II: Numerical Ability||10 Questions|
|Part III: Language||30 Questions|
|Part IV: Literature||40 Questions|
The subjects and syllabi shall be as follows:
- Numerical ability: Four Fundamental operations (Addition, Subtraction, Division and Multiplication) and Averages.
- Telugu Pandit: 1st Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus
- Urdu Pandit: 1st Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus
- Hindi Pandit 2nd Language of 8th to 8th classes of AP State Syllabus
- Literature: Graduate Degree Standard
AP LPCET Exam Date and Timings: LP CET will be conducted on 25-09-2021 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The test will be conducted through online in 1 spell.
- All the sanctioned intake of seats in Language Pandit Training Course in the Govt. IASEs/CTEs and Private Pandit Training Colleges shall be filled by the Convener LPCET 2022.
- Such seats shall be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained in LPCET 2022.
- The intake capacity in each institute may change from time to time as decided by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education).
- The admission procedure will be followed as per the Government Orders referred in the notification.
How to Apply: Detailed procedure for applying online is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the LPCET website: http://aplpcet.apcfss.in. Candidates can submit their applications through online.
- Download of LP CET 2022 Information Bulletin: 16-08-2021
- Payment of Fees through Online or Payment gateway: 18-08-2021 to 16-09-2021.
- Online submission of application: 18-08-2021 to 16-09-2021 .
- Download of Hall Tickets: 18-09-2021.
- Date of Examination: 25-09-2021.
- Declaration of Results: 30-09-2021.