How to Apply for National Awards to Teachers 2020 Online application form (Apply Online) at ‘nationalawardstoteachers.mhrd.gov.in’. Step by Step Procedure to apply online provided here.
MHRD has given the National Awards to Teachers notification for Selection of Best Teachers for National Awards and receiving Proposals in the prescribed Online Application Form for selection of teachers for National Awards for this year.
Govt.of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi implements the “National Awards to Teachers” scheme every year and requested to all the teachers in India to submit the Online application forms for selection of Teachers for National Awards for the year.
MHRD has extended the last date to apply for National Award to Teachers or NAT 2020 till July 15. The NAT 2020 is conferred to teachers and heads of schools working in recognized primary, middle, high, and higher secondary schools. Teachers from both government and private schools can apply for the NAT 2020.
This year candidates shortlisted by District Selection Committee and State/UT Selection Committee will get certificates. Teachers can apply from mobile phones also.
Teachers who have completed their service by the end of the last academic year and have recently retired can also apply. Interested persons are requested to apply through MHRD websites
Interested teachers can apply online at https://nationalawardstoteachers.mhrd.gov.in/. Visit the official website and click on the ‘Login/Register’ tab to apply for the award.
Registration open. Last date for registration: 15th July 2020
Steps to Access the Information: A NAT Web Portal has been developed as Online Application for Self Nomination by Teachers as a first step followed by shortlisting and final selection.
|Step 1||Click on New Registration|
|Step 2||Fill the Basic Information|
|Step 3||Click Submit|
|Step 4||Confirm Mobile Number by OTP|
|Step 5||Login with Mobile Number as User Name & Create your Password|
|Step 6||Enter your details in each Section and keep saving Individual Section|
|Step 7||Final Submission|
|NAT Website Address||http://nationalawardstoteachers.mhrd.gov.in|
How to fill NAT Application Form 2020
Instructions for Online self-nomination
Step 1. Registration Form:
- Depending upon the school in which the Teacher is Working, the Teacher has to Select, either of the following from the dropdown:
- Govt. and Aided Schools Under State/UTs
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- After Filling all details on the registration page, Click on Send Activation Link on email button.
- After an email sends to the registered email id.
- Now login your email account, which is mention in the registration process.
Step 2. Verification of E-mail:
- Check email received from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open this mail, there is Activation link URL in mail.
- Click on URL and link redirected to verification Mobile Number verification screen
Step 3. Verification of Mobile No.
- Account activation link will be sent to the registered e-mail id.
- When Applicant click on the link sent on the registered mobile will appear for Mobile number verification.
- Complete Mobile Number verification with OTP received on registered Mobile Number.
Step 4: Password Creation
- After E-mail and Mobile Number verification, Applicant has to create Password for Login into NAT Portal
- After creating Password, Applicant Registration Process has been completed.
- Now Applicant Login into the portal with Login Id (Registered Mobile No.) and Password.
Step 5: Login as Applicant
- Login as an applicant, with Registered Mobile Number as User Name and Registered Password & Captcha
- Teachers can Register themselves with “New Registration”
- If Password is Forgotten, Reset Password through “Forgot Password”
Step 6: Home- List of forms to be filled
- List of Forms to be filled, Press “View” to go to the Particular page
- √ – Denotes ‘Page Saved’
- X- Denotes ‘Page Not yet Saved’
Step 7: Personal Details Entry Form
- Enter Personal Detail like – Gender, Date of Birth, Alternate Mobile Number, House Number, Locality, State, District, Block, Pincode, Photo, Other Information,
- Press ‘Save Personal Details’ & ‘Save Other Information’ to Save the Personal Details in Draft mode
Step 8: School Detail Entry Form:
- Enter School Detail as required
- Press ‘Save’ to Save the School Details in Draft mode
Step 9: Service Record Entry Form:
Service Record Detail, School wise Service Record, Experience detail may be entered.
- Service Record Details may be saved by clicking on “Save Service Record Details”
- School wise Records may be added by clicking on “Add Institution/School wise Details”
- Details of each institution/school in which you have worked needs to be added in a separate row.
- Service-wise experience may be added by clicking on “Add Experience Details”
- Details of each service (teaching, administrative, others) need to be added in a separate row.
Step 10: Objective Criteria Details:
- Enter corresponding details in Objective Criteria viz. remarks, Number of Publications, etc.
- URL / link of the video (if any) may be entered, Document (if any) may be uploaded.
- Details corresponding to criteria 1 and 2 wise may be saved in Draft mode by pressing Save Point
- Enter details corresponding to each criteria i.e. Year wise Annual Performance Appraisal for 3 Years, etc.
- Enter details corresponding to each criteria and keeping on Saving the details
- Enter details corresponding to each criteria
Step 11: Criteria Based On Performance
- Details pertaining to Innovative, Extra-Curricular Activities to be entered along with the link of supporting Video (if any), Documents (if any)
- Mobilization of Society, Promotion National Building and National Integration
Step 12: Preview the application and taking printout for further reference.
- After saving details in all sections, you can click on “Preview Application” to have a final look at the application.
- Click on “Print” to take the printout of the application for further reference.
Step 13.Final Submission of Application
- After Previewing the application, taking a printout, the application may be submitted finally by accepting the declaration and clicking on “Final Submission”.
- In case of any change to be made in the application, make the required changes before clicking on “Final Submission”.
- No Further Changes Are Permitted Once Final Submission Is Done
Step 14: How to Change Password
- Click Change Password
- Enter Old Password
- Enter New Password
- Confirm Password
- New Password has to follow the given password policy
Step by Step Procedure to apply online:
- A Web portal and a Mobile app have been developed for applicants to complete self.
- Instructions to Apply…………………..
- Click on “APPLY NOW” for awards
- Sign up by entering basic details. * If it is a central government school, select the option “Central Organisation” similarly if it a state government school select “Govt. and Aided schools under State/UTs” in the
- Upon successful completion of registration you can login with your Mobile number and Password
- To login, enter your “Mobile number” and “Password”
- Please fill all the information and click on “ Save and Continue” button to move to the next section
- Click on the verify button to receive a One Time Password (OTP) on the registered mobile number and email id given by you verification. Once verification is complete you can can go to the next section
- In the Service records tab, enter the details requested and then click on “Save and Continue” button
- Fill all details under the questions in the “Objective criteria ” tab and then click on “ Preview and Submit”
Direct Link: www.nationalawardtoteachers.com
National Awards to Teachers 2020 Important Dates:
- Opening of web-portal for inviting online self-nomination by teachers: 15 June to 15 July 2020
- Shortlisting of teachers by the District/Regional Selection Committee and forwarding the shortlist to the State/Organization Selection Committee through the online portal.: 16 July to 23 July 2020
- State Selection Committee/ Organization Selection Committee shortlist to be forwarded to Independent National Jury through an online portal.: 24 July to 31 July 2020
- Intimation to all the shortlisted candidates for selection by Jury through VC or physical interaction as may be decided: 3 August 2020
- The selection process by Jury through VC or physical interaction as may be decided: 6 August to 14 August 2020
- Finalization of names by Independent National Jury: 14 August 2020
Important dates for National Best Teacher Awards:
Registration open. Last date for registration: 15th July, 2020