How to Apply for National Award to Teachers 2020 Online application form (Apply Online) at http://www.nationalawardtoteachers.com/, Step by Step Procedure to apply online.
MHRD has given the National Award to Teachers notification for Selection of Best Teachers for National Awards and receiving Proposals in the prescribed Online Application Form for selection of teachers for National Awards for this year.
Govt.of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi implements the “National Awards to Teachers” scheme every year and requested to all the teachers in India to submit the Online application forms for selection of Teachers for National Awards for the year.
Registration open. Last date for registration: 11th July 2020
Step by Step Procedure to apply online:
- A Web portal and a Mobile app have been developed for applicants to complete self.
- Instructions to Apply…………………..
- Click on “APPLY NOW” for awards
- Sign up by entering basic details. * If it is a central government school, select the option “Central Organisation” similarly if it a state government school select “Govt. and Aided schools under State/UTs” in the
- Upon successful completion of registration you can login with your Mobile number and Password
- To login, enter your “Mobile number” and “Password”
- Please fill all the information and click on “ Save and Continue” button to move to the next section
- Click on the verify button to receive a One Time Password (OTP) on the registered mobile number and email id given by you verification. Once verification is complete you can can go to the next section
- In the Service records tab, enter the details requested and then click on “Save and Continue” button
- Fill all details under the questions in the “Objective criteria ” tab and then click on “ Preview and Submit”
Direct Link: www.nationalawardtoteachers.com
National Awards to Teachers 2020 Important Dates:
- Opening of web-portal for inviting online self-nomination by teachers: 15 June to 11 July 2020
- Shortlisting of teachers by District/Regional Selection Committee and forwarding the shortlist to the State/Organization Selection Committee through online portal.: 12 July to 21 July 2020
- State Selection Committee/ Organization Selection Committee shortlist to be forwarded to Independent National Jury through online portal.: 22 July to 31 July 2020
- Intimation to all the shortlisted candidates for selection by Jury through VC or physical interaction as may be decided: 3 August 2020
- Selection process by Jury through VC or physical interaction as may be decided: 6 August to 14 August 2020
- Finalization of names by Independent National Jury: 14 August 2020
Important dates for National Best Teacher Awards:
Registration open. Last date for registration: 11th July, 2020