AP Online Teacher’s Information System TIS: Department of School Education has introduced the Online Teacher Information System (Details of Teachers) at the CSE AP Web portal. Teacher Information System is to update the teacher database with correct information of all Teachers.
These details will help Teachers while applying for transfers, promotions, awards, No objection certificate for Traveling abroad, claiming Medical Reimbursement, etc.
AP Online Teacher’s Information System TIS for Teachers data Updation: An application is developed and given to each Teacher to fill in their details. The facility is given to the Teacher himself/ herself to avoid any discrepancies. The data entered by the teacher will be taken as final details.
To make the process simple, DSE has divided the details into 8 parts:
|2||Spouse details (If married)|
|5||Departmental Tests details|
|8||Health Card details|
AP Online Teacher’s Information System:
Before you start, please keep the following details ready:
1. Please keep your Mobile Phone – we will send you OTP to this number
2. We have mapped all your mobile phones with your treasury id. If the mobile number you enter is not matching our database, no OTP will be sent.
3. In such cases if you are a primary school teacher, please contact your MEO for OTP, and if you are an Upper Primary School or High School teacher please contact your DyEO. 4. Photo (soft copy) for uploading
5. If married – Teacher’s spouse details.
6. If spouse is a Government Employee all details of which government department he/she is working
7. If a Government Teacher – his/her Treasury ID
8. All Educational Qualifications – listed in a document
9. All details of Departmental Tests passed
10. All Details of Transfers
11. All Details of Promotions
12. Details of Family members to be included in Health Card
Teachers Online Data Entry date extended to JUNE 15th