Online TS Medical Reimbursement Proposals Submission (Medical Bills) Website: SchoolEdu.Telangana.Gov.In for School Education Department Employees and Retired Employees (Pensioners): The Commissioner, School Education, Telangana has launched the Online TS Medical Reimbursement Proposals Submission Website on 18-09-2019 for Implementing of Medical Reimbursement Online System to all the Service and Retired employees of School Education Department.
Good News for School Education Department Employees and Pensioners. The Online TS Medical Reimbursement Proposals Submission Website has been launched by the School Education Department. The Services will Start from 29-09-2019
This Online system has been launched for submission of medical reimbursement proposals for quick and accurate disposal of the same and avoid hardship to the claimant of the all the Service and Retired employees of School Education Department.
The Officials i.e all the RJDs and DEOs would issue necessary instructions to the concerned drawing officers (DDOs) in their Districts to upload the proposal in the website https://schooledu.telangana.gov.in for all the claims submitted by the employees along with hard copy to be submitted to concerned competent authority and make payment after scrutiny as per rules. The online services for TS Medical Reimbursement Proposals Submission will be commenced from 23.09.2019.
Teacherinfo.Telangana.gov.in MR Online Services
- Medical Reimbursement(Service Employee) Claim Form
- MR – Check Claim Status
- MR – Know Your Application Number
- Medical Reimbursement(Retired Employee) Claim Form
Medical Reimbursement Online Services:
Medical Reimbursement(MR) Online Services have been enable on School Education Telangana Website. The fallowing services are now enabled for users.
a. Medical Reimbursement(MR) Claim Form for Service Employee: For Medical Reimbursement Proposals Submission
b. MR – Check Claim Status: check the claim status from this link
c. MR – Know Your Application Number: Know MR application number from this Link
d. Medical Reimbursement (Retired Employee) Claim Form for For Medical Reimbursement Proposals Submission
d. Medical Reimbursement – Claim Registration Form
Note: All upload/supporting documents attested with his/her supervisor.
I. MR Link: Medical Reimbursement Online Services Link
II. MR New Link: Medical Reimbursement Link
Required Documents for Uploading of Medical Reimbursement Proposals:
In this connection, Medical Reimbursement of MEO/Head Master/ Teacher/non teaching staff Retired and who are in Service through concerned forwarding authority to this Education Department office through online mode only and no manual and written Medical proposals shall be submitted hereafter 29-09-2019. Up-load the Medical bills online duly scanning the following documents.
1. Application form for data Sheet (uploading),
2. Covering letter of DEO (Non Teaching Staff only)/DyEO/MPDO/MEO/Head Master.
4. Check list.
5. Availment Certificate.
6. Emergency Certificate.
7. Essentiality Certificate.
8. Discharge Summery.
9. Non Drawal Certificate.
10. Dependent certificate(if treatment taken on dependents)
11. Final bill Abstract (Total claimed amount should be in the final bill).
12. Pension Payment Order (in case of Retired employees)
13. Death certificate.(if patient death).
14. Family members certificate(if employee death).
The password would be issued by the TS Education Department authorities is to the concerned officers for uploading the Medical Bills. All above mentioned documents are to be verified, to confirm their genuineness, then up-load scanned proposals and submit to the concerned authority and issue instructions to all the concerned that Medical bills submitted manually will not be accepted for the proposals who are Discharged (Date will be announced soon by Department) and online submission only to be ensured. Source: AP Proceedings
- TS Medical Reimbursement Proposals Submission Website: https://schooledu.telangana.gov.in
- Department Name: School Education Department.
- Employees: For all the Service and Retired employees of SED in Telangana State
- Online Services Start from: 23-09-2019
The Original Proceedings Details as follows: PROCEEDINGS OF COMMISSIONER, SCHOOL EDUCATION TELANGANA HYDERABAD Rc.No.Spl/Online Medical /2019, Dated:18.09.2019
Subject: Medical Reimbursement – Implementing of Medical Reimbursement Online System to all the Service and Retired employees of this Department Certain Instruction Issued – Reg.
All the RIDES and DEOS in the state are informed that it is proposed to launch online system for submission of medical reimbursement proposals for quick and accurate disposal of the same and avoid hardship to the claimant of the all the Service and Retired employees of this Department
Therefore, they are requested to issue necessary instructions to the concerned drawing
officers in their Districts to upload the proposal in the website https://schooledu.telangana.gov.in for all the claims submitted by the employees along with hard copy to be submitted to concerned competent authority and make payment after scrutiny as per rules. The online services will be commenced from 23.09.2019. This may be treated as MOST URGENT
OMR (Online Medical Reimbursement) Bills Submission How to Submit Medical Reimbursement on Online at SchoolEdu.Telangana.Gov.In website. How to Upload the Medical Reimbursement Bills on Online at schooledu.telangana.gov.in. Step by Step Online Medical Reimbursement submission Process. Medical reimbursement Submission Web Application Link has been provided at CDSE Telangana website, How to Check the online medical reimbursement Status on Telangana School Education website and more details provided here. Government of Telangana has developed and launched the Online Medical Reimbursement Web Application Software for teachers and head masters who are working in Telangana State at SchoolEdu Telangana Website. An user manual has been provided for Online Medical Reimbursement Bills Submission process on schooledu.telangana.gov.in
CDSE, Commissioner and Director of School Education, Telangana was launched a new web application system to upload and submit the Medical Reimbursement bills on online at schooledu.telangana.gov.in. CDSE, Telangana has provided a web interface facility to teachers to submit their medical reimbursement proposals/bills on online its official website schooledu.telangana.gov.in. So, In this School Education Telangana Official website, Teachers, Head masters will have to upload their medical bills on online mode and claim the uploaded bills.
Step by step procedure has been provided here for how to submit medical reimbursement bills on online and necessary related documents i.e., Essential Certificate, Discharge Summary, Medical Bills Genuinity Certificate, Emergency Certificate, Appendix II, Declaration of Dependent, Non-Drawal Certificate, Abstract of Medical Bills etc should be uploaded on Online application of medical reimbursement bills. Teachers and HMs, who want to claim their medical bills of their own and their dependents who undergone the medical treatments can submit MR Online Application to claim their Medical Reimbursement.
- How to Submit the OMR, Online Medical Reimbursement Application visit the CDSE School Education Telangana Official Website: schooledu.telangana.gov.in
- Go to the Online Services in the Menu Section and click on the Medical Reimbursement(MR) Link
- A New MR Web page will be opened. like, teacherinfo.telangana.gov.in/MR/
- Select the Medical Reimbursement (MR) Form
- In this Web page, Enter your 7 Digit Employee Treasury ID and click on the Next button
- OTP will be received to your Registered Mobile Number. Then, enter the OTP and Click On Go button
- Now, An OMR Web Application will be opened. In this page, Employee personal details like working place will be displayed automatically
- Enter the Employee Other personal details like Name, Treasury ID, DOB, Mobile Number, ATO/STO/PAO
- Enter the Employee address details
- Enter the Patient details like, Relation with employee, Patient Name, Patient DOB, Nature of Disease, Date of Admission, Date of Discharge
- Enter Total Amount to be claimed
- Enter Hospital details like District, Hospital Name, Date of recognition from, Date of Recognition to, Bill Number, Bill Date.
- Employee should attach the required scan copies of Emergency Certificate, Essential Certificate, Discharge Summary, Appendix II, Declaration of dependence, Non-drawl declaration, Medical Bills, Abstract of Bills, Pension payment order, Genuinity Certificate, Hospital Recognition copy, Other supporting documents.
- Finally, Click on Submit button to submit the OMR Application Step 15: An Acknowledgement/Reference number will be displayed after submission of the OMR application ( This Number useful to track the status of our OMR Online Medical Reimbursement application) User Manual for Online Medical Reimbursement Submission