AP PECET Web Counselling Schedule 2023 has been released by the APSCHE on its admission website for Certificate verification, Web Option Entry and Seat Allotment Result 2023. Candidates who have qualified in the entrance examination can check details and register online for participating in web counselling process. For more details are available at https://sche.ap.gov.in/PECET.
A Common Entrance Test designated as Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test (APPECET) will be conducted every year by Acharya Nagarjuna University for seeking Admission into B.P.Ed. (2 Years) and U.G.D.P.Ed (2 Years) Courses.
Andhra Pradesh PECET Admission 2023: Acharya Nagarjuna University issued the Andhra Pradesh State Physical Education Common Entrance Test /AP PECET 2023 notification in March. The Department of Physical Education, ANU invited online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into BPEd and UG PED courses offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in the AP state for the academic year 2023 as per the below mentioned schedule.
|Name Of The Web Counselling||AP PECET Counselling 2023|
|Title||AP PECET Counselling 2023 Notification|
|Subject||SCHE AP has released AP PECET Admission Counselling 2023|
|Counselling dates||20-10-2022 To 04-11-2022|
|Admission||Admission into admission into BPEd and UG PED courses|
|Admission Counselling Website||https://pecet-sche.aptonline.in/PECET/|
Applied AP PECET 2023 candidates have appeared the physical education entrance test and they have checked their results. APPECET Officials have given AP PECET Web Counselling Schedule 2023 notification for verification of Certificates, Web option entry and Seat allotment.
AP PECET Web Counselling Schedule 2023 for Certificate verification, Web Option Entry: The qualified and eligible candidates of AP PECET 2023 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule. The details of colleges, tuition fee and all other important information is placed on the Websites https://appecet.nic.in, www.apsche.org and www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in. Candidates are informed to visit these websites before they go for Certificate Verification.
AP PECET Web Counselling Schedule 2023
- Registration From 20-10-2022 To 22-10-2022
- Verification of Uploaded Certificates From 21-10-2022 To 23-10-2022
- Web options Selection From 26-10-2022 To 31-10-2022
- Change of Web options : 01-11-2022
- Allotment of Seats : 04-11-2022
- Self-Reporting and Reporting at Colleges By the Candidates
- From : 07-11-2022 To 14-11-2022
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES: All original certificates and one set of Xerox copies like
- APPECET 2023 Rank Card,
- Hall Ticket,
- Degree Provisional certificates and marks memorandum and
- Intermediate marks Memo- cum-Pass Certificate,
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo,
- Study certificate 6th to 9th to Inter (for UGDPED) and 9th to degree for B.P.Ed)
- Income Certificate,
- White Ration Card,
- Aadhar card,
- Caste Certificate etc.
issued by competent authority and also CAP/NCC /Minority Certificate (SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master ) if applicable.
Fee to be Paid: (At the Time of Certificate Verification): 1. Non refundable Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST). through payment gateway provided in the website https://apedcet.nic.in by entering hall ticket no and rank. 2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://apedcet.nic.in , www.apsche.org and www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
Helpline centers: Candidates are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the following Helpline centers
1.Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
2. S.V. University, Tirupati
3. Acharya Nagarjuna, University, Guntur
However Candidates claiming NCC/CAP/ have to attend in any one of the helpline centers as indicated below.
B. Helpline Centers for Certificate Verification of CAP/NCC: Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for /CAP/NCC categories will be done at Acharya Nagarjuna Univirsity, Guntur only on the dates mentioned for each course.
Certificates to be produced byCAP/NCCCandidates: CAP- Certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.The decision of the verifying authority is final in respect of above special reservation categories with regards to priorities fixed.
Seat allotment: Allotments to be placed in the website on 15-03-2023 after 6:00 PM. There shall be no further phase of counseling for these courses .Hence candidates are informed to exercise options carefully.
AP PECET ADMISSIONS SCHEDULE 2023:
The qualified candidates of APPECET 2023 desirous of seeking admission into U.G.D.P.Ed., and B.P.Ed., courses for the academic year 2023 are informed that the web counseling process comprising of certificate verification will be conducted as per the schedule given below at the following help line centers i.e.
1. Guntur: Acharya Nagarjuna University
2.Tirupathi: Sri Venkateswara University
3.Visakhapatnam: Andhra University
All qualified and eligible candidates are invited for the web counseling based on the available seats in each region and category.
Schedule of Web Counseling & Admissions: Verification of Original Certificates and submission of Xerox certificates at any Help Line centers. Centralized Certificates verification for CAP & NCC candidates will be conducted only at Helpline Center, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur. It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified along with special reservation category certificates.
Exercising options: Exercising options for Web-based Counseling at any Help Line centers/ home/ any other internet facility
1. Issue of allotment letters (Both courses): TBN
2. Last date for admission into colleges and payment of tuition fee and special fee (Both courses): TBN
3. Commencement of Classes (Both courses): TBN
4. Last date for submission of Vacancy positions after first phase admissions by the colleges to the Convener (Both courses): To be notified
Important Documents to be produced:
The candidate should submit the following original documents and also one set of Xerox copies at the time of web counseling for verification. All the original certificates will be verified and the originals will be returned to the candidates. The candidates who got the allotment of the seat should submit the originals to the colleges at the time of admissions.
- APPECET Rank card & Hall Ticket
- Degree / Intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & Memorandum of Marks
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Study Certificate giving the details of the past seven years of study
- 5. Residence certificate for Preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e., Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside A.P. from M.R.O in case of Nonlocal candidates
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate as per the G.O. and rules in force.
- One set of Xerox copies of all certificates.
- In the case of candidates seeking admission under SC, ST or BC Category, they have to submit an integrated community certificate prescribed by the Government and issued by the revenue authorities in the Government (Vide G.O.Ms.No.58, Social Welfare (J) Dept., Dt: 12-5-1997).
- Candidates seeking the admission under CAP category should submit a certificate from the concerned Zilla Sainik Welfare officer in the prescribed proforma, along with original military discharge certificate, Identity card and pension certificate in case of the pensioner. In the case of children of serving armed forces personnel, they should produce a certificate issued by the commanding officer.
- Candidates seeking the admission under NCC category should submit an N.C.C Certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
1. Applicants should attend the web-based counseling as per the schedule given above.
2. All the qualified eligible candidates are called for certificate verification and web counseling.
3. The candidates have to appear for web-based counseling at their own expenses with all original certificates.
4. Candidates who fail to appear for web-based counseling will not get any further intimation from the office of the Convener.
Second Phase counseling: After completion of the first phase admissions, if there is any vacancy, the second phase of web-based counseling will be conducted. The detailed procedure, vacancy position, for second phase will be placed in the website. AP PECET Web Counselling.