AP PECET Hall Tickets 2020 download for AP Physical Education Entrance Test. A Common Entrance Test designated as Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test (APPECET – 2020) will be conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University for the academic year 2020-2020 for seeking Admission into B.P.Ed.(2 Years) and U.G.D.P.Ed(2 Years) Courses.
Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website: 30-04-2020
Date of APPECET – 2020 Examination 04-05-2020
Time of Examination to be indicated in hall ticket
Declaration of Results: one week after last day of physical tests
Last Date to Apply: The last date for submission of online applications without late fee is 20-05-2020 And
Exam Date: AP PECET Exam will be held from August 7 to 9
Acharya Nagarjuna University issued the Andhra Pradesh State Physical Education Common Entrance Test /AP PECET 2020 notification in March, 2020 and the Department of Physical Education, ANU invited online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into BPEd and UG PED courses offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in the AP state for the academic year 2020-2020.
Applied AP PECET 2020 candidates are waiting for their hall tickets. These hall tickets of PECET will be uploaded on this official web portal by ANU officials after completion of receiving of online application process.
The Entrance tests will be commenced from : May 1, 2020.
Downloading Of Hall tickets from website those who submitted application without late fee and Downloading Of Hall tickets from website those who submitted application with late fee: The Date will be announced through media.
Steps to Download the AP PECET Hall tickets:
- Step 1: Visit the Official Website of APSCHE: http://rudoa.in/
- Step 2: Click on the AP PECET 2020 link on the Home Page, the Website will be opened
- Step 3: In this AP PECET Website, search for the Hall tickets link and click on it
- Step 4: Then, AP PECET Hall tickets downloading web page will be opened
- Step 5: In this enter your Application Number along with Date of Birth in the required fields
- Step 6: Click on the Submit Button, then your Hall Ticket will be downloaded
- Step 7: Read the instructions given on it
- Step 8: Take a print and carry it into the exam hall. Preserve it for future reference