AP PGCET Hall Ticket 2023 or AP PGCET Admit Card 2023 will be released by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education on its CETs website, https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/.
Candidates who have registered for the AP PG Entrance Test can check details and download the hall ticket from the official website, https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/APGCET/.
If you are planning to pursue postgraduate courses in Andhra Pradesh, then the AP PGCET is the exam you need to appear for. AP PGCET stands for Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Common Entrance Test, which is conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
The AP PGCET is a state-level entrance exam conducted for admission into various postgraduate courses such as M.Tech, M.Pharma, M.Arch, etc. in the participating colleges and universities across the state of Andhra Pradesh.
This exam is held annually, and the AP PGCET hall ticket is a crucial document that candidates need to carry to the examination center. This page will guide you through the process of downloading the AP PGCET hall ticket 2023 and provide you with all the essential details you need to know.
What is AP PGCET Hall Ticket?
The AP PGCET Hall Ticket refers to the admit card or hall ticket and it is a document that is issued to candidates who have registered for the Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Common Entrance Test.
The AP PGCET Hall Ticket is an important document that serves as a proof of the candidate’s registration and allows them to appear for the entrance exam.
It contains crucial information like the candidate’s name, exam center details, exam date, and time. Candidates need to carry a printed copy of the hall ticket to the examination center, without which they will not be allowed to take the exam.
Candidates are required to carry a printout of the AP PGCET Hall Ticket along with a valid photo ID proof to the exam center on the day of the exam.
|Name of the Hall Ticket||AP PGCET Hall Ticket 2023|
|Title||Download AP PGCET 2023 Hall Ticket|
|Subject||The University will release AP PGCET Admit Card 2023|
|APSCHE CET Website||https://apsche.ap.gov.in/|
|AP PGCET website||https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/APPGCET/|
|Exam Schedule||06-06-2023 to 10-06-2023|
Details Mentioned on AP PGCET Hall Ticket
The following details will be mentioned on the AP PGCET hall ticket:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Center Address
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Instructions for the Exam Day
What to do if there are Errors on AP PGCET Hall Ticket?
If you notice any errors on your AP PGCET hall ticket, you must contact the exam conducting authority immediately. You can reach out to the officials via email or phone and inform them of the discrepancies. Make sure to provide them with the correct information, and they will issue a corrected hall ticket.
How to download AP PGCET Hall Ticket 2023?
Andhra Pradesh PG Entrance Tests, AP PGCET 2023 Hall Ticket would be released by the Yogi Vemana University on its web portal. Candidates appearing for Post Graduate CET examination this year can download their hall tickets from the official website https://sche.ap.gov.in/APPGCET/. Candidates may follow the given simple steps to download the hall ticket.
- Visit the https://sche.ap.gov.in/APPGCET/ website
Candidates may visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh PGCET by entering the URL https://sche.ap.gov.in/APPGCET/ in your device browser.
- Click on Download Hall Ticket
On the home page of PGCET, search for the 'Download hall ticket' link and click on it and another web page will appear.
- Enter your details
On the downloading Andhra Pradesh PGCET hall ticket web application, enter your registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number and date of birth in the required fields.
- Click on Get Hall Ticket
After entering the details, click on the 'get hall ticket' link. Your PGCET hall ticket will be opened in your device and download it.
- Take a print hall ticket
Check all details in your PGCET hall ticket, read the given instructions and remember to carry it in the exam hall on the exam day. Take a print and preserve it for future need.
What next after AP PGCET Hall Ticket issued?
Once the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (AP PGCET) hall ticket has been issued, you should start preparing for the exam. Here are some steps you can take:
- Check the details: Once you receive the hall ticket, check all the details such as your name, registration number, exam center, date, and time. If you find any discrepancies, contact the concerned authorities immediately.
- Plan your travel: Check the exam center location and plan your travel accordingly. Make sure to reach the center at least 30 minutes before the exam time.
- Prepare for the exam: Start preparing for the exam by going through the syllabus, previous year question papers, and practicing mock tests. Create a study plan and stick to it.
- Carry the necessary documents: On the day of the exam, make sure to carry your hall ticket, photo ID proof, and other necessary documents as mentioned in the hall ticket.
- Follow COVID-19 protocols: Due to the ongoing pandemic, follow all the guidelines such as wearing a mask, maintaining social distance, and carrying a hand sanitizer.
- Take the exam: On the day of the exam, stay calm and focused. Follow the instructions given by the invigilators and attempt all the questions.
- Await results: Once the exam is over, wait for the results to be announced. Keep checking the official website for updates.
Documents to Carry with AP PGCET Hall Ticket
Candidates must carry the following documents along with the AP PGCET hall ticket to the exam center:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, etc.)
- Passport size photograph (same as the one uploaded during the registration)
Exam Day Instructions
Here are some important instructions that candidates must keep in mind on the exam day:
- Reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the reporting time mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Carry a printed copy of the AP PGCET hall ticket and the required documents.
- Electronic gadgets like mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches, etc., are not allowed inside the exam center.
- Rough sheets will be provided inside the exam hall for calculations and rough work.
- Follow the instructions given by the invigilator.
FAQs on AP PGCET Exam Hall Ticket
How can I download APPGCET hall ticket?
Candidates can download their APPGCET hall ticket through the official website https://sche.ap.gov.in/APPGCET/ by logging in to the candidate portal using their registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number and date of birth.
What to do in case of any mistake in the APPGCET Hall Ticket?
In case of any discrepancy in APPGCET hall ticket, candidates must contact the authorities immediately.
Where can I get the details of the APPGCET exam centre?
APPGCET exam centre details should be provided in the Admit Card. Candidates can check your Hall Ticket for the same.
What are the items which are permitted inside the APGCET test hall?
Candidates are permitted to carry, only the following items to the APPGCET test centre, Pen( Black/Blue), Personal transparent water bottle (500 ml), Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the APPGCET website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in and photo affixed, Valid ID cards, Photo for affixing on the attendance sheet.
Can I leave the APPGCET test hall, if I complete the test before time?
No. You cannot leave the APPGCET test hall until the test concludes and the invigilator allows you to go.
What is the reporting time at the APPGCET exam centre?
Please check your Hall ticket which will be issued through https://sche.ap.gov.in/APPGCET/ for your reporting time.
What is the exam date for APPGCET exam?
The APPGCET exam will be conducted from 22-10-2023 to 27-10-2023 in various centres across the Andhra Pradesh State.
Which board will release the Hall Tickets of APPGCET Exam?
Yogi Vemana University is the designated university for holding the entrance examination and release the APPGCET hall Tickets on its official website on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
The AP PGCET hall ticket is an important document that candidates must carry to the examination center. It contains crucial information like the candidate’s name, exam center details, exam date, and time.
In this page, we have provided you with all the essential details you need to know about the AP PGCET hall ticket 2023, including the steps to download, important dates, details mentioned on the hall ticket, documents to carry, exam day instructions, and FAQs. We hope this information was helpful, and we wish you all the best for your AP PGCET exam.