AP PGCET 2021 or AP PG Entrance Test 2021 notification would be released by Andhra Pradesh Higher Education Department on its official website, https://sche.ap.gov.in/APPGCET/. Eligible and interested students who are interested to join Post Graduate courses can check details and apply online mode at APPGCET web portal with required details along with necessary documents.
The Higher Education Department, AP has decided to conduct admissions for non-professional postgraduate courses in all Universities, their affiliated colleges and affiliated colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh through a single entrance examination called ‘AP PGCET’.
The Department of Higher Education has approved the proposals. The process of filling the vacancy seats of PG courses in those colleges will be fully covered by this common entrance test. The AP PGCET will be conducted until orders are issued by the state government.
|Name of exam||AP PGCET 2021|
|Title||Apply for AP PG Common Entrance Test 2021|
|Subject||Higher Education Department will release AP PG Common Entrance Test 2021 notification|
AP Council of Higher Education has handed over the management responsibilities of Andhra Pradesh Post Graduation Common Entrance Test (AP PGCET) 2021 to Yogi Vemana University (YVU) in Kadapa. For the first time, a Common Entrance Test will be conducted across the state for PG admissions in 13 universities in the state.
This set will be conducted for admission in 127 courses like MA, M.Com, M.Sc., Integrated M.Sc., PG Diploma. All universities in the state, PG colleges, affiliated colleges, private, unaided and minority colleges under their purview will conduct PGCET for admission in the first year of PG for 2021–22. Students who have passed the degree and are writing the final semester exams are eligible to apply.
It is gratifying that for the first time the state government has decided to give PG admissions to all the universities in the state through a single examination and hand over the management responsibilities to Yogi Vemana Varsity. Receipt of applications and date of examination will be revealed soon.
Check for student difficulties: So far, separate PG examinations are being conducted for admissions in the respective courses. This does not avoid the risk to the students. A single entrance test will help solve these problems and replace the PG seats transparently. Students will be eligible to get seats in the desired varsity based on the merit obtained in the AP PGCET.
Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and more details would be released very soon by the AP Higher Education Department. Candidates who are interested in keep checking the official website for know latest updates of AP PG Common Entrance Test.
Steps in AP PGCET 2021 Online Applying Process:
|Steps||Online Application Form|
|STEP 1||Fee Payment|
|STEP 2||Know your Payment Status|
|STEP 3||Fill Application (only after Fee Payment)|
|STEP 4||Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)|
How to apply for AP PGCET 2021?
- First, Visit the official website – http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/pgcet/
- In this home page, Click on the ‘Online Application’
- Now, Pay the application fee,
- After fill the application form and complete the application process
- Download the application form
- Take a printout for further reference
However, the UGC Act requires the approval of the respective varsity governing bodies for a single entrance test in the context of varsities having autonomy. The entrance test will be conducted after the varsities approve the orders issued by the government based on the proposals of the Higher Education Board.
Jagananna Vidyakanuka for varsity college students: However, fee reimbursement under Jagannath Vidyakanuka is applicable only to those who have secured seats in varsities and PG Centers under their purview.
It came to the notice of the government last year that fee reimbursement funds were being misused in the name of admissions in professional PG courses in private PG colleges. The government has abolished fee reimbursement for professional PG courses in private colleges. Similarly, fee reimbursement will not apply to non-professional PG courses in private colleges and the government will pay the fees only to those who have secured seats in varsities, officials said.
APPGCET Post Graduate Common Entrance Tests (Conducted by Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa on behalf of APSCHE)
- Andhra University (AU): www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
- Sri Venkateswara University (SVU): www.svuniversity.edu.in
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU): www.skuniversity.ac.in
- Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU): www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
- Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswa Vidyalam (SPMVV): www.spmvv.ac.in
- Yogi Vemana University (YVU) For more details: www.yvu.edu.in www.yogivemanauniversity.ac.in
- Rayalaseema University (RU): www.ruk.ac.in
- Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU): www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in
- Dravidian University (DU): www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in
- Krishna University (KRU): www.kru.ac.in
- Adi Kavi Nannaya University (AKNU): www.aknu.edu.in
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University (DrBRAU): www.brau.edu.in
- Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University (DrAHUU): www.ahuuk.ac.in
- Cluster University, Kurnool (CUK)
Important Activities and Dates:
- Issue of Notification 15-09-2021
- Date of commencement of online registration and submission of Applications 15-09-2021
- Last Date for submission of online application Without late fee: 30-09-2021
- Edit option of online application data already submitted by the candidate 05-10-2021 to 08-10-2021
- Conducting of Entrance Examinations-window is between 22-10-2021 to 27-10-2021