India Post, AP Post Circle-Postman and Mail Guard Posts Recruitment 2014 Admit Cards, Hall Permit Cards, Hall Tickets, How to Download Hall Ticket, AP Post Circle Official Website www.appost.in, AP Post Hall Tickets 2014, AP Postal Circle
We have known that India Post, Andhra Pradesh Post Circle, Hyderabad issued the Direct Recruitment of the Cadre of Postman and Mail Gauard Posts Notification 2014 in the month of July, This year.
Department of Posts Officials invited online applications from the interested, desirous and eligible aspirants to fill up the posts of 379 Postman and 31 Mail Guard in the Postal Divisions or Units in Andhra Pradesh Circle means both state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State.
The pay scale, Grade Pay and post details were mentioned in the given notification. In this recruitment stream, eligible candidates were applied for this. Now AP Post Recruitment applied candidates are waiting for Their admit cards.
Recently, AP Post circle officials have uploaded Hall Permit cards on its official website. So candidates can download their hall tickets from this website. Postman/Mail guard Recruitment Examination to be held on 26.10.2014. Candidate are requested to please visit the official website.
How to download the Hall Permit Card
- First visit the Andhra Pradesh Post Circle official website by entering the url www.appost.in. then website will be appeared on your browser.
- Search for “Click Here for downloading HallPermit of Postman/Mailguard Recruitment Examination to be held on 26.10.2014.” and click on the link. Then another webpage will be opened on new tab in your browser.
- After enter your referecne id and click on submit button. Then Your hall ticket will be downloaded.
- Take the print out.
- This Hall Ticket is entry pass of the examination hall.
- So, candidates must keep their hall ticket while you are going to the examination and it is usful to further reference.
- AP Post Recruitment 2014 Hall Tickets are available at http://appost.in/hallpermit/
Download the Hall Tickets from here