School Education Department, Andhra Pradesh State Government has decided to establish or form a Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary Schools) in Every Gram Panchayat/ Municipality. In this subject CSE has given basic Norms for consolidation of schools as Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary School), the Concept of Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary Schools). Detailed Guidelines have been issued on Establishment of Model Primary Schools.
AP Priary Schools Combining as Model Primary School
The basic Norm for consolidation of schools as Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary School)
1. To take Gram Panchayat / Municipality as a Unit.
2. Identify the Number of Primary schools (Govt.,/MPP/Mpl)functioning in the Gram Panchayat / Municipality.
3. Where there are multiple Primary Schools in a Gram Panchayat / Municipality within 1 km radius and with < 30 students enrolled, they may be consolidated as one Model Primary School.
4. The Schools with <30 enrolment is to be consolidated with the schools with >30 enrolment (or vice-versa) within 1 KM radius in the Gram Panchayat
5. The identified school to be designated as Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary School) shall be Centrally located and accessible.
6. Primary/Upper Primary School may be identified and designated as Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary School) for that GP/Municipality
7. The identified Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary School) must have adequate land for future expansion.
8. There will be no multi grade/class teaching by 1 Teacher in the Model Primary School.
9. In no instance should any Primary school beyond 1 Km be included in this positive consolidation exercise.
10. The basic data for positive consolidation of Primary Schools shall be “Child Info – Aadhar seeded data”.
11. Exceptions for positive consolidation are
(i) where there is only one primary school in the whole Gram Panchayat (even with <30 enrolments), (ii) Schools which have Physical barriers – Canal, National Highway, Railway track, etc.,
(iii)schools located in Primitive Tribal Groups’ habitations,
(iv) Minor medium schools,
(v) Primary Schools in exclusive SC, ST colonies. If the minor media schools and the schools in SC/ST colonies prefer to be consolidated with the Model Primary School of the Gram Panchayat such request may be agreed to.
12. The scope for identifying more than one Model Schools in a GP/Municipality if the enrollment after consolidation is over 150 in the first Model Primary School.
13. Other Primary Schools that continue to function within 1 Km in the same GP/Municipality where positive consolidation is undertaken will be provided Teachers as per RTE norm of 1:30. One Class-One Teacher norm will be applied when enrollment improves in these schools.
14. The Premises of the Primary School which is consolidated with the Model Primary School in the Gram Panchayat can be used as an attached ECE (Early Childhood Centre). This will help in improving enrollment in the Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary School). The necessary logistical support will be provided in coordination with the Women and Child Welfare Department.
Therefore, all the Regional Joint Director of School Education and the District Educational Officers are instructed to take up preliminary exercise of Resource Redistribution- Rationalization duly verifying the physical status, availability of teachers, enrollment of students in each school in each Gram Panchayat, feasibility of consolidation of Primary schools and identifying the Model Primary school, duly constituting a Committee at Mandal level with the following Officers:
(1) Mandal Parishad Development Officer
(2) Mandal Educational Officer
(3) Senior Primary school Headmaster in the Mandal
(4) Cluster Resource Person (S.S.A)
The Regional Joint Director of School Education and the District Educational Officer concerned shall supervise the entire exercise. Detailed report may be submitted to Commissioner of School Education for taking an appropriate decision in the matter. The entire exercise shall be completed by 5.06.2015.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details