AP Schools Time Table Preparation and Implementation Guidelines, Work Load With Subject Distribution and Instructions to Headmasters of Upper Primary and Highs Schools
- All the headmasters of High schools and Upper Primary schools in the State of Andhra Pradesh follow the guidelines while preparation and implementation of Time table.
- The Headmasters of Upper Primary and High Schools prepare timetable based on number of teachers available and number of sections in the school.
- Headmaster should follow Weightage of Periods as mentioned in the academic calendar.
- Workload should be distributed equally among the teachers.
- Value education, Art education, Work education, library book reading-is consisting of total 28 periods in classes VI and VII and 33 periods in classes VIII to X should be equally distributed to all the teachers in order to maintain equal workload except Maths, and Physical education teachers.
- Priority should be given to the teacher’s interest for co-curricular areas allotment. Headmaster may decide co-curricular areas allotment.
- Biological Science teacher – teach VI class Science and 1 Lab period.
- Physical Science teacher – teach VII class Science and 1 Lab period.
- Where ever Vocational Education is in force and vocational Instructors are available, the Head Master is instructed to allot 5 Vocational Education periods by using periods allotted to work Education, Value Education, Library period etc.,
- If Physical Science teacher having Mathematics in degree and mathematics methodology in B.Ed. may be allotted class VI mathematics.
- In Upper Primary schools Workload should be distributed equally among the teachers irrespective of SGT or School Assistant. Language pandit/ Language school Assistant must teach his /her concern subject from class IV onwards. In the same way Non Language School Assistant also teach primary subjects where ever necessary to maintain equal distribution of work load.
WORK LOAD WITH SUBJECT DISTRIBUTION- FOR VIII, IX, X CLASSES
( Regular periods- 37 co curricular periods -11 total = 48 periods)
WORK LOAD WITH SUBJECT DISTRIBUTION- FOR VI AND VII CLASSES
( Regular periods- 34 co currricular periods -14 total = 48 periods)
Subject teacher wise work load:
AP Schools Time Table Preparation
|Subject Teacher||VI , VII Periods||VIII, IX, X Periods||Total Workload|
|Physical Science Teacher||13||19||32|
|Biological Science Teacher||13||19||32|