AP SMC Trainings: Guidelines to all DEOS and POs of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan in the State for smooth conduct of SMC training. SPD SSA AP, Rc.No.4037, Dated: 08 -12-2016, Sub:- APSSA, Vijayawada – SMC Trainings – conduct of SMC training for the year 2016-17 to School Management Committee members – Certain guidelines for conducting School Management Committee Training at School Complex Level -Regarding.
1. Advertisement of Eenadu, Hindu daily news papers on 6.10.2016.
3. SPD, APSSA, Vijayawada Lr.Rc.No:4037/APSSA/CMO/A6/2016, Dt:08.11.2016.
4. SPD, SSA Proc.Rc.No. 4037/AP/SSA/CMO/A6/2016, Dated: 26-11-2016.
The attention of the all the District Educational Officers and District Project Officers of SSA in the State are invited to the references read above, and it is decided to impart training to all SMC members in the State at School Complex Level for two days through reputed NGOs in the State on the following items.
- All Activities of SMCs preparation of school development plan, school administration & supervision, academic monitoring.
- Mid Day Meal.
- Sanitation Toilet maintenance and Hygienic related areas.
- Shaala Siddhi.
- Education Related Programmes.
Further it is submitted that the SMC trainings will be conducted Division wise at School Complex Level for all Elected SMC members in the State.
Guidelines to all DEOS and POs of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan in the State for smooth conduct of SMC trainings: AP SMC Trainings
1. The SMC Trainings shall be conducted at School Complex level. The Trainings shall be conducted for Two days.
2. A planning meeting should be conducted by PO, SSA with identified NGOs key resource persons and course coordinators (Concern School Complex HM) to discuss about the plan to conduct the training programme at School Complex level and also for allotment of resource persons to the training centers @4RPs per training centre.
3. 40 SMC members should be allotted to each room .The total no of participants should not exceed this number at any cost. 2RPs must be allotted to each room. The POs are informed to co-ordinate with allotted District NGOs for strictly following this norm.
4. The POs are informed to keep School Complex wise Elected SMC Members details and furnish the same to the concerned NGOs in the District Level Planning Meeting and similarly Mandal Level Planning Meeting are to be conducted.
5. HM of school complex should act as Course Coordinator.
6 The SMC Training Programme shall be conducted at School complex level from 9.00AM up to 5.00 PM.
7. The POs are informed to communicate the Training dates, Training venue and Schedule to all Elected SMC Members through the concerned school Head Master in their respective Districts well in advance for ensuring 100 % attendance of the members.
8. The attendance of the SMC members who have attended the training should be collected two times i.e., both morning and afternoon by School Complex HM and submit the same to P0, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan on the next day of the programme. The attendance shall be supported by photo copy of the identity card issued by State/Central Govt.
9 A detail report on conduct of training programme (School Complex Wise) should be prepared and submit the SPO.
10 All the Project officers are informed to form Mandal wise teams with Sectoral Officers/DEO staff/ DyEOs/DIET Staff and Senior MEOs in the.. District to monitor the minute to minute training Programme. The Monitoring should be comprehensive and each School Complex should be visited by at least four to five teams in a day. The detailed schedule regarding the allotment of Mandals in the concern division to each Sectoral Officer/Senior MEOs for monitoring the training programme should be prepared and submitted to the SPO well in advance by POs, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan in the State.
11. The Services of CRPs and DLMTs should be utilized for successful conducting the SMC Trainings.
12. The payment shall be made as per the progress of training with the approval of District Collector & Chairman Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. The Cost of Training to be paid to NGO Concerned per each SMC member Rs.150/- per day which includes Lunch, Two times snacks and Tea (Each Day), Note book & Pen.
13. In the case of tribal areas and remote, areas where the school complex is faraway the NGO has to facilitate transport facility to the SMC members with in the unit cost of Rs. 150.
14. The expenditure for Conducting District level planning Meeting and Mandal level planning meeting met from DPO Community Mobilization funds of AWP& B 2016-17. The detailed day wise training schedullyistionict be communicated to all the Districts shortly.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details