AP SSC 2019 Supplementary Exams Time Table/BSEAP SSC 2019 June Exams Instructions: The results of AP SSC 2019 public examinations which were released on March 14, 2019. The Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh Hyderabad officials has announced the AP SSC advanced supplementary examinations June 2019 Time Table on March 14, 2019. Officials said that SSC supplementary examinations are scheduled from June 17 to 29. and these exams will be held from 9.30 AM to 12.45 noon. Candidates should pay the examination fee on or before June 06
AP SSC Results Marks – Re Evaluation And Re Verification Fee: May 31
AP SSC Supplementary Exams : June 17 to June 29 by 09.30 AM to 12.15 PM
AP SSC Exams “Exam Fee Payment” : June 06, 2019
Guidelines and Instructions:
1. The Objective paper in the subjects in which they are given have to be answered in the last half-an hour only except First Language Telugu Paper-I & 11 / Oriya Paper-I & II / Marathi Paper 1&11 / Kannada Paper I & II, Tamil Paper I & II, Hindi Paper I & II, Urdu Paper I & II, Third Language English Paper-I & II and OSSC Paper 1 8c, 11 for which Part-A and Part-B should be given at the beginning of examination and collected together at the close of the examination.
2. All the Academic course subjects / Papers are common for both SSC Academic Course and OSSC Course candidates.
3. SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, June, 2019 will be conducted strictly as per the above time table even if the Government declares Public Holiday or General Holiday in respect of any date / dates mentioned above.
4. The performance of the candidates who answer wrong combination question papers will be cancelled. Hence the candidates are held responsible for demanding / answering wrong question papers.
5. The Performance of the candidate in the examination will be cancelled, if the candidate appears in the examination center other than originally allotted by this office.
Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Secondary School Certificate,Advanced Supplementary Examinations June 2019, Examination Time Table for Academic and OSSC Candidates
|1||June 17, 2019||First Language Paper I(Group A)||9,30 – 12.00|
|2||June 17, 2019||First Language Paper I (Composite Course)||9.30 – 12.40|
|3||June 18, 2019||First Langauge Paper II (Group A)||9.30 – 12.40|
|4||June 18, 2019||First Language Paper II (Composite Course)||9.30 – 12.45|
|5||June 18, 2019||OSSC Main Language Paper I(Sanskrit, Arabik. Partian)||9.30 – 12.45|
|6||June 19, 2019||Second Language||9.30 – 12.45|
|7||June 20, 2019||English Paper I(Code No.13 to 29)||9.30 – 12.45|
|8||June 21, 2019||English Paper II(Code No.14 to 300||9.30 – 12.45|
|9||June 22, 2019||Maths Paper I||9.30 – 12.45|
|10||June 24, 2019||Maths Paper II||9.30 – 12.45|
|11||June 25, 2019||General Science Paper I||9.30 – 12.45|
|12||June 26, 2019||General Science Paper II||9.30 – 12.45|
|13||June 27, 2019||Social Studies Paper I||9.30 – 12.45|
|14||June 28, 2019||Social Studies Paper II||9.30 – 12.45|
|15||June 29, 2019||OSSC Main Language Paper II (Sanskrit, Arabik. Partian)||9.30 – 12.45|
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details