AP Study Circles Free Coaching Online application form 2020 is to be activated on official website for Apply online. Applications are invited from the eligible students from AP Students for appearing for Competitive Exams. The selected candidates will be sponsored to Reputed empanelled coaching Institutes in the Andhra Pradesh State for providing professional guidance for Recruitment Examinations like Groups Services, Civil services, Bank, RRB and SSC Jobs.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply have to submit their applications through Online mode only by login into “AP Study Circles Official website”. Applicant should upload the scanned copies of the self-attested copy of the documents.
Necessary Documents for applying:
1. Income certificate
2. Aadhar cards of the applicant
3. Caste certificate issued by Competent authority.
4. Date of birth proof (SSC certificate)
5. Graduate degree mark sheet
6. Passbook details of savings bank Account in any nationalized Bank ( account must be in the name of applicant)
7. Passport size photograph (in JPEG format up to 30 KB size.
8. Disability certificate.
AP Study Circle would issued the notification for Free Coaching Programme for Job recruitment and Competitive Exams and applications are invited from the eligible students from SC/ ST /BC and Minority Communities for appearing to the AP Study Circle Free Coaching Entrance Test and providing free coaching to the selected candidates will be sponsored to Reputed empanelled coaching Institutes in AP for providing professional guidance for APPSC Group Services Prelims-cum-Mains and other above said examination.
How to fill the AP Study Circle Free Coaching Online application form:
AP Study Circle For SC/ST/BC’s Welfare Department, Government Of Andhra Pradesh has started the Online Registrations of Free Coaching for Recruitment Exams.
Step A. Personal Information: Fill the candidates bio-data details in this section
Step B. Permanent Address: Fill the Address details in this sections
Step C. ACADEMIC DETAILS: Fill the details of Class X, Intermediate, Graduation and PG
Step D. Additional Educational Qualifications (if any): Fill the additional Qualification Details in the section
Step E. Details of Coaching availed earlier for Competitive Examination in the Govt., Study circles
Step F. COACHING PREFERENCES: Select the Coaching Preferred Service
Step G: Upload the required scanned documents
- Passport size Photograph
- Signature: Choose File
- Date of Birth Proof (SSC Certificate):Choose File
- Degree Certificate: Choose File
- Caste Certificate: Choose File
- Income Certificate: Choose File
- Aadhar Card: Choose File
- Bank Passbook (Account must be in the name of the applicant): Choose File
- I hereby declare that, I have furnished correct information to the best of my knowledge. If anything is found at any stage will be liable for cancellation of seat with recovery of financial implication.
Step H: Submit Application and Take a print for future nee