The Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) has issued Staff Assistant and Manager posts Recruitment 2013 Notification on September 18, 2013. This Co-operative Bank Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment for the posts of Staff Assistants and Manager for filling up of vacancies by direct recruitment.
Staff Assistants: 130 posts
Managers: 50 posts
Age limit (as on 01.09.2013): Above 18 years – Below 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.09.1985 and later than 01.09.1995 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation of upper age limit : Age Relaxation 5 years for i) 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled tribe Candidates ii) 3 years for Backward Class Candidates iii) 10 years for Physically Challenged – General Category Candidates iv) 15 years for Physically Challenged – SC/ST Category Candidates v) 13 years for Physically Challenged – BC Category Candidates Educational Qualification (as on 01.09.2013): Any Graduate from a Recognized University. 1) Proficiency in Telugu language is desired. 2) Knowledge of English is required. 3) Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview).
How to apply: Candidates have to register Online through Bank’s website http://www.apcob.org only between 17.09.2013 and 07.10.2013. No other means/mode of applications shall be entertained.
1. Opening date for Online Registration of Application: 19.09.2013
2. Closing date for Online Registration of Application: 09.10.2013
3. Dates for Payment of Application Fee( Online remittance through Net Banking/Debit card): From 19.09.2013 to 09.10.2013
4. Dates for Payment of Application Fee (Offline remittance): From 21.09.2013 to 14.10.2013
5. Tentative date of online test for Staff Assistants: 17.11.2013.
6. Tentative date of online test for Managers scale-I:16.11.2013.