APGENCO is going to release the 94 AE/ Assistant Engineer Posts 2017 Recruitment Notification on 03 March 2017 and AP State Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO) would invite the #onlineapplications from the eligible and qualified candidates for the post of Assistant Engineers (Electrical., Mechanical, Electronics and Civil).
About: Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited is one of the pivotal organizations of Andhra Pradesh, engaged in the business of Power generation. Apart from operation & Maintenance of the power plants it has undertaken the execution of the ongoing & new power projects scheduled under capacity addition program and is taking up renovation & modernization works of the old power stations.
APGENCO came into existence and commenced operations from 01.02.1999. This was a sequel to Governments reforms in Power Sector to unbundle the activities relating to Generation, Transmission, and Distribution of Power. All the Generating Stations owned by erstwhile APSEB were transferred to the control of APGENCO.APGENCO engineer posts …
Assistant Engineer (Electrical., Mechanical, Electronics and Civil)
Total No. of Vacancies: 94
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto as specified in the relevant Service Rules, intended by APGENCO as on the date of Notification.
1. Electrical – Must possess B.E/B.Tech/A.M.l.E., Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification from any recognized University in India as on 01.03.2017 under regular basis.
2. Mechanical – Must possess B.E/B.Tech/A.M.l.E., Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification from any recognized University in India as on 01.03.2017 under regular basis.
3. Electronics- Must possess B.E/B.Tech./A.M.l.E., in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation & Controls Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Control Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics Instrumentation & Power/ Power electronics I Computer Science Engineering/Computer Science & information Technology or equivalent qualification from any recognized University in India as on 01.03.2017 under regular basis.
4. Civil – Must possess B.E/B.Tech/A.M.1.E., Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from any recognized University in India as on 01.03.2017 under regular basis.
1. The OC candidates Should pay an amount of Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred only) (non-refundable) (Rs.350/- towards examination fee and Rs.150/- towards application registration fee).
2. Physically Challenged (having a disability of Should pay an amount of Rs.150/-(Rupees one hundred and more than 40% and above) and candidates fifty only) (non-refundable) towards application registration belonging to BC, SC & ST communities fee.
3. Candidates belonging to other States Should pay an amount of Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred only) (non-refundable) (Rs.350/- towards examination fee and Rs.150/- towards application registration fee).
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/03/2017
How to Apply: The candidate has to login to the website http://www.apgenco.gov.in and click on APPLY ONLINE link or directly visit http://apgenco.cgg.gov.in to view detailed notification, user guide and to submit an application form. Online application is accessible from 06.03.2017 to 05.04.2017.
Assistant Engineers in APGENCO:
Notification released on 03-03-2017
1. Starting date for Payment of Fee and Application submission is: 06-03-2017.
2. Last date for payment of Fee at Online is 05-04-2017
3. Last date for submission of Application is 05-04-2017
4. Hall-tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
5.ExamDate: Exam will be held on 23-04-2017
APGenco AE/Assistant engineers Recruitment Provisional Selection list Results 2017:
Schedule of Certificates Verification
A. For Electrical: 17-08-2017
B. Mechanical, Electronics and Civil: 18-8-2017
List of documents to be submitted for verification
1. Details of Documentation
2. Attestation Form
3. Apgenco – Bond
4. Certificate of Physical Fitness
5. School Study Certificate