APGPCET Exam Pattern 2023 or BRAGCET Exam Pattern 2023 has been released by the Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Gurukul Vidyalaya Society on its official website of Dr BR Ambedkar Gurukulam Admission.
AP BR Ambedkar Gurukulams Common Entrance Test, BRAGCET 2023 notification has been released by the APSWREIS Department for admission into 5th Class in all AP Social Welfare Residential Institutions for the Academic Year 2023-2024.
Applications are invited from the eligible 4th class studying students in a Government school or in a school recognized by Govt. Of A.P. for admission into V Class in all APSWR Educational Institutions, AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions, and MJPAP Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions across the State.
BRAGCET 2023 5th Class Admission test details: a. The BRAGCET 5th Class Entrance test will be held on the notified date from 11.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M. for maximum marks of 50. b. BRAGCET 5th Class Admission test will be held in the subjects’ viz., Telugu, English, Mathematics and Environmental Science based on the State Syllabus of class IV of A.P. State Government.
c. The questions will be in objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) and will be in English/Telugu Medium. The test will be conducted in the selected centers of the district. d. The students may choose any one of the centers as per their convenience in the State. e. The examination centers are shown in Annexure-D.
Selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria and check more details are available at https://apgpcet.apcfss.in.
BRAGCET 5th Class Exam Pattern Details
|Name Of The Exam Pattern||BRAGCET 5th Class Exam Pattern 2023|
|Title||Check BRAGCET Exam Pattern 2023|
|Subject||APSWREIS has released BRAGCET Exam Pattern 2023|
|For Admission Into||5th Class Admissions|
BRAGCET Exam Pattern: The scheme of BRAGCET (BR Ambedkar Gurukulams 5th Class Common Entrance Test) is mentioned as under Examination Timings: 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM – (2 Hrs). APGPCET Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
|Part-A||Telugu||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part-B||English||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part-C||Mathematics||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part-D||Environmental Studies||Science-10 questions Social– 10 questions||10 Marks 10 Marks|
|Total||50 questions||50 Marks|
The procedure of selection for BRAGCET
- AP Gurukulam Admission will be given as per merit obtained in BRAGCET(5th Class Common Entrance Test).
- District wise Merit List will be prepared separately for boys and girls.
- As per the option of the student, the seat will be allotted as per the merit and school opted.
- The student may be opted for more than one school as per choice.
- The Convener/ Co-coordinator has the right to reject the admission if the candidate is found ineligible or the information furnished online application is found wrong.
- If the same rank is secured by more than one candidate then priority will be given to the student of higher age.
- If the age is also found the same, then priority will be given to the student with higher marks in Maths.
- If the age and Marks secured in Maths are also found the same, then marks obtained in Environmental Science will be taken into consideration.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Gurukulam admissions:
- Age Limit: SC / ST students should have born between 31-09-2010 to 30-09-2014. BC / EBC and OC students should have born between 30-09-2012 to 30-09-2014.
- Qualification: During the year 2022-23 candidates must be studying 4th class in a Government school or in a school recognized by Govt. Of A.P.
- Annual Income: The parental income should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum as per the latest income certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Nativity: The students are eligible to apply for admission in their native district only. The Native District of the candidate means the place where the student studied for a period of two years in Class 3rd & 4th i.e. during 2022-2023 & 2023-2024 in schools recognized by Govt. Of A.P. or native place as certified by the competent authority.
Reservation for AP Gurukulam Admissions:
- 1. Reservation followed in APSWREIS SCHOOLS: a. The reservation pattern in all Balayogi Gurukulamst will be SC-75%, SC Converted Christians -12%, ST-6%, BC-5%, and others – 2%.
- b. Special Categories: i) 15% of seats in APSWR Schools in every caste group are reserved for the children who are withdrawn from Hazardous industries, bonded labor, Jogins, Basavins, Victims of Atrocities, Orphans due to natural calamities, Rape victims, Children of Armed Personnel. ii) 3% of total seats are reserved for Physically Challenged children. The leftover vacancies in any category will be filled by SC Candidates as per merit.
- 2. Reservation followed in APTWREIS SCHOOLS (GKLMS): 78% of seats reserved for ST community including PTGs, OC (2%), BC (5%), SC (12%), and AEQ (3%).
- 3. Reservation followed in APBCWREIS SCHOOLS: a. For BC Residential Schools: The reservation pattern will be EBC/OC-2%, BC-A -20%, BC-B -28%,BC-C -3%, BC-D -19%, BC-E -4%, SC – 15%, ST-6%, orphans – 3%.
- b. For Fishermen Schools: The reservation pattern will be EBC/OC-1%, BC-A -7%, BC-B -10%, BC-C -1%, BC-D -7%, BC-E -4%, SC – 15%, ST-6%, Orphans – 3%. Children of FisherMen-46% The leftover vacancies in any category will be filled by BC Candidates as per merit.
2 thoughts on “BRAGCET Exam Pattern 2023, check Selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria from here”
I need entrance exam for degree
Hi, Dhanush Garu.. AP School Education Department will issue Degree Entrance Exam like AP RDC CET would be announced in January