APGPCET 2024 is a 5th Class Entrance Test notification will be released by AP Social Welfare Gurukul Society on its official website, apgpcet.apcfss.in for all AP Gurukulam Admission.
Students who are interested to join in AP Gurukulams can check details and apply online mode only. This year, BRAGCET 2024 notification has been released by the AP Social Welfare Gurukul Vidyalaya Society.
This AP Gurukulam CET will be conducted 5th Class admissions in BR Ambedkar Gurukulams. So, a separate 5th class entrance examination would be conducted for AP Social Welfare Residential School.
AP Gurukula Patasalala Common Entrance Test 2024 or APGPCET 2024 notification for Admission into 5th Class in all AP Social Welfare (BR Ambedkar Gurukulams) / AP Tribal Welfare / AP Residential / MJP AP Backwards Classes Welfare Residential Institutions for the Academic Year 2024-2024.
Applications are invited for admission into Class V in all APSWR Educational Institutions, AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions, A.P. Residential Educational Institutions and MJPAP Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions across the State.
4th class Students who wish to join into 5th class in APSWR / APTWR /MJPAPBCWR institutions for the year 2024-2025 should apply online through the official website which is apgpcet.apcfss.in. APRS 5th Admissions
AP Gurukul 5th Class Admissions
|5th Class Admission Name||Details|
|AP BC Welfare 5th Class Admission 2023||AP BC Gurukuls|
|AP Social Welfare 5th Class Admission 2023||AP SC Gurukuls [BRAGCET]|
|APRS 5th Class Admission 2023||AP General Gurukuls|
|AP Tribal Welfare 5th Class Admission 2023||AP ST Gurukuls|
|Name of the test||AP Gurukulams 5th Class Entrance Test 2024|
|Subject||AP Gurukul CET 2024|
|Entrance Exam Date||APGPCET Exam will be held on 24-04-2023|
|Conducting Board||AP Education Department|
Eligibility Criteria for admission:
- Age Limit: a. SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2010 to 31.09.2014.
b. BC / EBC/ SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) and OC students should have born between 01.09.2012 to 31.09.2014.
- Qualification: During the year 2022-2024 candidates must be studying 4th class in a Government school or in a school recognized by Govt of AP
- Annual Income: The parental income should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum as per the latest income certificate issued by the Competent authority.
“The students are eligible to apply for admission in their native district only. The Native District of the candidate means the place where the student studied for a period of two years in Class 3rd & 4th i.e. during 2021-22 & 2022-23 in schools recognized by Govt of AP or native place as certified by the competent authority.”
N.of Seats AP SC, ST, BC Gurukulams
|Gurukulam Name||No.of Gurukulams||No.of Seats|
|APSW Residential Schools||174||12,000|
|APTW Residential Schools||35||2,760|
|MJPAPBCW Residential Schools||39||3,360|
AP Residential School facilities
The facilities in APSWR/APTWR/MJPAPBCWR institutions: The following facilities will be provided to the students
- The medium of instruction is English.
- Daily routine starts at 5.00 A.M with Yoga / Physical Exercise.
- Emphasis on Co-curricular, Extra Curricular and Games & sports in the evening.
- Free Education, Free boarding and lodging.
- 4-pairs of Uniforms, 2-pairs of shoes, 3-pairs of socks, belt & tie for each student.
- Computer Labs & Science labs.
- Cosmetic charges.
- Haircutting charges for boy students.
- Computer Education
- Vocational Education.
AP Gurukulam Admissions
Applications are invited for admission into Class V in all following AP Gurukulams
- APSWR Educational Institutions (AP SC Gurukulams /AP Social Welfare Residential Schools)
- APTWR Educational Institutions (AP ST Gurukulams / AP Tribal Welfare Residential Schools)
- MJPAPBCWR Educational Institutions (AP BC Gurukulams/AP BC Welfare Residential Schools) across the State.
I. BR Ambedkar Gurukulams
AP Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions (APSWR Schools or BR Ambedkar Gurukulams): Admission for V Class of (185) AP SW Residential Schools throughout the State of Andhra Pradesh. The institution-wise seats available for boys & Girls are shown in Annexure-A
Reservation followed for APSWR School Admissions:
- The reservation pattern in all Balayogi Gurukulams will be SC-75%,
- SC Converted Christians -12%, ST-6%, BC-5% and others – 2%.
- Special Categories: a. 15% of seats in APSWR Schools in every caste group are reserved for the children who are withdrawn from Hazardous industries, bonded labour, Jogins, Basavins, Victims of Atrocities, Orphans due to natural calamities, Rape victims, Children of Armed Personnel.
- b, 3% of total seats are reserved for Physically Challenged children.
|SC Converted Christians||12%|
The leftover vacancies in any category will be filled by SC Candidates as per merit.
II. AP ST GURUKULAMS (GKLMS):
AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions (APTWR Schools): for Admission in V Class of (31) TW Residential Schools throughout the State of Andhra Pradesh. The institution-wise seats available for Boys & Girls are shown in the Annexure-B
Reservation followed in APTWR Schools: 78% of seats reserved for ST community including PTGs, OC (2%), BC (5%), SC (12%), and AEQ (3%).
|ST ( ST community including PTGs)||78%|
III. AP BC GURUKULAMS:
MJPAP Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions (MJP APBSWR Schools) for Admissions in V Class of (61) MJPAP Backward Classes Welfare Residential Schools throughout the State of Andhra Pradesh. The institution-wise seats available for Boys & Girls are shown in the Annexure-C.
Reservation followed in APBCWR Schools:
- a) For BC Residential Schools: The reservation pattern will be EBC/OC-2%, BC-A -20%, BC-B -28%, BC-C -3%, BC-D -19%, BC-E -4%, SC – 15%, ST-6%, orphans – 3%.
- b) For Fishermen Schools: The reservation pattern will be EBC/OC-1%, BC-A -7%, BC-B -10%, BC-C -1%, BC-D -7%, BC-E -4%, SC – 15%, ST-6%, Orphans – 3%.
|Category||BC Residential Schools||Fishermen Schools|
|Children of FisherMen||–||46%|
The leftover vacancies in any category will be filled by BC Candidates as per merit.
How to Submit the Applications: How to apply for GPCET 2024:
- All the students who are seeking admission into class V in APSWR/ APTWR/ APREIS / MJPAPBCWR Institutions for the year 2021-2024 should apply online through website apgpcet.apcfss.in from any internet center (or) at help desk of any APSWR Institution / APTWR Institution /APREI/ MJPAPBCWR Institution from as per schedule.
- The student should clearly mention the school in which he/she wants to join i.e., APSWR / APTWR / APREIS / MJPAPBCWR while submitting the application.
- There is no registration fee for submission of application.
- The student should mention clearly the school opted in the online application through online.
- The candidates are responsible for any wrong entries made during the submission of applications through online. No corrections will be entertained/taken into consideration once Hall Tickets are generated and at the time of admission. The candidates may apply another application with correct information for generating Hall tickets.
APGPCET Hall ticket: The applicants can take a print out of hall ticket after submission of the application and the same has to be produced at the examination center for his/her personal identification.
The procedure of selection:
- Admission will be given as per merit obtained in APGPCET (Common Entrance Test) 2024.
- District wise Merit List will be prepared separately for boys and girls.
- As per the option of the student, seat will be allotted as per the merit and school opted.
- The student may be opted for more than one school as per choice.
- The Convener/Co-coordinator has right to reject the admission, if the candidate is found ineligible or the information furnished online application is found wrong.
- If same rank is secured by more than one candidate then priority will be given to the student of higher age. If the age is also found same, then priority will be given to the student with higher marks in Maths. If the age and Marks secured in Maths is also found same, then marks obtained in Environmental Science will be taken into consideration.
Date of Admission test and other details
- The test will be held on 24.04.2024 from 11.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M. for maximum marks of 50
- Admission test will be held in the subjects’ viz., Telugu, English, Mathematics and Environmental Science based on the State Syllabus of class IV of A.P. State Government.
- The questions will be in objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) and will be in English/Telugu/Urdu Medium. The test will be conducted in the selected centers of the district.
- The students may choose any one of the center as per their convenience in the State.
- The examination centers are shown in Annexure.
Entrance Exam Pattern
The scheme of APGPCET 2024 (Common Entrance Test) is mentioned as under: Examination Timings: 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM – (2 Hrs).
|Part-A||Telugu||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part-B||English||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part-C||Mathematics||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part-D||Environmental Studies||Science-10 questions|
|Total||50 questions||50 Marks|
The District-wise Admission Committee for APGPCET 2024 is mentioned at ANNEXURE-F. The candidates can also approach committee members of their districts for any information with regard to APGPCET 2024. The facilities in APSWR/APTWR/MJPAPBCWR/APRE institutions are mentioned at ANNEXURE-G
Backlog Vacancy AP Gurukul Admissions
|6th to 9th Class Backlog Vacancy Admission Name||Details|
|BLV AP BC Welfare Residential School Admission 2023||AP BC Gurukuls|
|BLV AP Social Welfare Residential School Admission 2023||AP SC Gurukuls|
|BLV APRS Admission 2023||AP General Gurukuls|
|BLV AP Tribal Welfare Residential School Admission 2023||AP ST Gurukuls|
|BLV AP Model School Admission 2023||AP Model Schools|