Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) would be release Officer Scale I, II, III and Office Assistants Recruitment Notification 2023 in the month of December 2023. This Recruitment Notification for fillup Officer and Office Assistant Posts in APGVB. APGVB Officer and Office Assistant Posts Recruitment 2023 details get from official website www.apgvbank.in
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October .
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
|Officer Scale -III||8 Posts|
|Officer Scale -II (Gen Banking Officer)||29 Posts|
|Officer Scale -II (IT)||1 Post|
|Officer Scale -II (CA)||1 Post|
|Officer Scale -II (Law)||1 Post|
|Officer Scale -II (Marketing Officer)||2 Posts|
|Officer Scale -II (Agricultural Officer)||10 Posts|
|Officer Scale -I||87 Posts|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||235 Posts|
|Name Of The Recruitment||APGVB Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Society Name||Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank|
|Title||APGVB Officer and Office Assistant Posts Recruitment 2023|
|Subject||APGVB has released Officer and Office Assistant Posts Recruitment Notification|
|JOB Name||Officer and Office Assistant Posts|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Download Admit Cards||One week before conduct of the entrance examination|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the examination|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Join Into||Officer and Office Assistant Job|
Selected candidates will be on probation as under Officers for two years and Office Assistants for One year
APGVB Officer and Office Assistant Posts Recruitment eligibility criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar would be issue Dated 6th July – 12th July, by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies short-listed based on their Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank.The total marks for Interview will be 30.
The Interviews will be conducted tentatively from the third week of January, at WARANGAL / HYDERABAD and the address of the venue will be advised in the call letters and will also be displayed on the Bank’s website.
How to apply for APGVB Officer and Office Assistant Posts:
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.apgvbank.in between . No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- There is no separate fee for the Interviews.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-II (CWE conducted in September/ October ) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Candidates can Apply Online by visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.apgvbank.in All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
- Date of Commencement of Application: 2nd week of the December
- Last date of submission of application: last week of the December
- Last date for Reprint : first week of the January
- For more details available at www.apgvbank.in
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.