APPSC DL Syllabus 2023 for Degree Lecturer posts, check details from here. APPSC Computer Applications Degree Lecturers Exam Pattern & Syllabus, APPSC has given the Degree College Lecturers Recruitment notification and online applications are invited online from qualified candidates to the post of Degree College Lecturers in Govt Degree Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
The proforma Application will be available on the Commission’s Website (www.psc.ap.gov.in) from 29/12/2016 to 28/01/2017 (Note: 27/01/2017 is the last date for payment of fee up- to 11:59 midnight). APPSC Degree College Lecturers Recruitment notification no.26/2016 and apply online now @ http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in/
Scheme of Exam: APPSC Computer Applications Degree Lecturers Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Papers||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|PART-A: Written ‘Examination (Objective Type)|
|Paper-1: General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|Paper-2: Computer Applications subject||150||150||300|
|PART-B: Interview (Oral Test)||50|
NEGATIVE MARKS: As per G.O.Ms. No.235, Finance (HRI, Plg & Policy) Dept., Dt.06/12/2016, for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question. Computer Applications Subject Syllabus: APPSC Computer Applications Degree Lecturers Exam Pattern & Syllabus
1. Mathematical Foundations: Mathematical Logic – Propositional Logic, First Order Logic; Probability: Conditional Probability, Mean, Median, Mode, and Standard deviation; Random Variables; Distributions – Uniform, Normal, Exponential, Poisson, Binomial. Set Theory and Algebra: Sets, Relations, Functions, Groups, Partial Orders, Lattices, Boolean Algebra. Combinatorics: Permutations, Combinations, Counting, Summation, Generating Functions, Recurrence Relations.
2. Programming: Programming in C, C++, and Java: Object-Oriented Programming Concepts including Classes; Polymorphism; Inheritance and Programming in C, C++, and Java.
3. Data and File Structures: Data structure – Definition, Arrays, stacks, queues, linked lists, trees, graphs, priority queues and heaps.File Structures – Fields, records and files, Sequential, direct, index-sequential and relative files, Hashing, inverted lists and multi-lists B trees and B+ trees.
4. Design and Analysis of Algorithms: Asymptotic notation, Notations of Space and Time complexities, Worst and Average case analysis; Design: Greedy Approach, Dynamic Programming, Divide and Conquer; Tree and Graph traversals, connected components, spanning trees, shortest paths; Hashing, Sorting, Searching. Asymptotic analysis (best, worst and average cases) of time and space, upper and lower bounds.
5. Computer Organization: Machine instructions and addressing modes, Main Memory Organization, CPU Organization, I/O Organization, Micro-programmed Control, Cache Memory, Secondary Storage.
6. Operating Systems and Unix: Processes, Threads, Inter-process communication, Concurrency, Synchronization, Deadlock, CPU scheduling, Memory management and virtual memory, File systems, I/O systems, Protection, and security.
Unix System – File system, process management, bourne shell, Shell variables, command-line programming. Filters and Commands – Pr, head, tail, cut, paste, sort, uniq, tr, join, etc., grep, egrep,fgrep, etc., sed, awk, etc. System Calls (like) – Creat, open, close, read, write, iseek, link, unlink, stat, fstat, umask, chmod, exec, fork, wait, system.
7. Relational Database Design and SQLE R diagrams and their transformation to relational design, normalization – 1NF, 2NF, 3NF, BCNF and 4NF, Limitations of 4NF and BCNF. SQL – Data Definition Language (DDL), Data Manipulation Language (DML), Data Control Language (DCL) commands. Database objects like-Views, indexes, sequences, synonyms, data dictionary. Transaction Management, concurrency control and system recovery.
8. Software Engineering: Software Characteristics, Software Process Models, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, and Software Quality Assurance, Software Metrics.
9. Computer Graphics: Line Drawing, Graphic Primitives and Polygons, 2D Transformations, Windowing and Clipping, 3-D Graphics, Curves, and Surfaces.
1. Computer Networks: ISO/OSI stack, LAN technologies, (Ethernet and Token ring), Flow and error control techniques, Routing algorithms, Congestion control, TCP/UDP and Sockets, IP (v4), Application layer protocols (icmp, dns, smtp, pop, ftp, http).
2. Data Warehousing and Mining: Data Warehousing Concepts and Architectures, OLAP, Data Pre-processing, Data Cube Technology, Data mining Functionalities, Primitives, Data Characterization, Association Mining, Classification and regression, Clustering and Outlier Analysis.
3. Web Technologies: HTML, XML, Basic Concepts of Client-Server computing, Static, Dynamic and Active Web pages, Client and Server Side Scripting.
4. E-Commerce and Security: Electronic Commerce – Framework, Media Convergence of Applications, Consumer Applications, Organisation Applications. Electronic Payment Systems – Digital Token, Smart Cards, Credit Cards, Risks in Electronic Payment System, Designing Electronic Payment Systems.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) – Concepts, Applications, (Legal, Security, and Privacy) issues, EDI and Electronic Commerce, Standardization and EDI, EDI Software Implementation, EDI Envelope for Message Transport, Internet-Based EDI. Cryptography – Fundamentals of Cryptology, Cipher Methods, Cryptographic Algorithms, Cryptographic Tools, Protocols for Secure Communication, Attacks on Cryptosystems. Security Technologies – Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems, VPNs.
5. Management Information Systems: Concepts of system and Organizations, Business process re-engineering, Applications of Strategic, Tactical and Operational Information Systems. Information Systems Planning and Development.
6. Artificial Intelligence: AI Approach to problem-solving, State Space Search, Problem Characteristics, Production System Model, Breadth-First and Depth First Search, Heuristic Search Techniques, Predicate Logic and Resolution for Theorem Proving, Knowledge representation using Rules, Frames, Semantic Nets, Script, and CD Diagrams, Uncertain reasoning Techniques, TMS, Linear and Nonlinear Planning. – Check more details from here.