APPSC Forest Range Officers Syllabus & Exam Pattern, APPSC is going to recruit the Forest Range Officer posts in A.P. Forest Department. In this regard, APPSC Has framed the Scheme of Exam and Syllabus and send it to the AP Govt for the review of the Scheme of Examination and the Syllabus for recruitment to the post of Forest Range Officer.
The government has approved the following Scheme of the Examination after careful examination of the request of the APPSC for recruitment to the post of Forest Range Officer in A.P. Forest Service.
Written Exam Items (Degree Standard):
1 General English (50 marks) & General Telugu (50 marks) SSC Standard (to be qualified Test) in English & Telugu individually)
2. Paper-1 General Studies
3. Paper-2 Horticulture-I
4. Paper-3 Horticulture-II
The Forest Range Officers AP GO Details as follow. GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
GAD – Proposed Scheme of Examination for the recruitment to the post of Forest Range Officer in A.P. Forest Service through Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – Accorded- Orders-Issued. GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (SERVICES.A) DEPARTMENT G.O.RT.No. 2493 – Dated: 28-11-2018
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.487, G.A.(Ser.A) Department, Dated:20.09.2006
2. G.O.Ms.No.709, G.A.(Ser.A) Department, Dated:31.12.2011
3. G.O.Ms.No.153, Finance (HR.I Plg. & Policy) Dept, Dated 19.09.2018
4. From the Secretary, APPSC Letter No. 692/SS/2018, Dated:01.11.2018.
In the reference 1st read above, Government have issued the scheme of Examination for recruitment to the post of Forest Range Officer in A.P. Forest Service.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, Government has abolished the interview system to the post of Forest Range Officer.
3. In the reference 3rd read above, the Finance Department has issued Finance clearance for 20 posts of Forest Range Officer in A.P. Forest Service.
4. In the reference 4th read above, the Secretary, APPSC has informed that the Commission constituted the Experts Committee, which met on 25.10.2018 at the Commission’s Office. The Committee discussed the present syllabus, pattern of the examination and other relevant issues pertaining to the post of Forest Range Officer in A.P. Forest Service in the context of present scenario and job recruitments of the department.
After detailed deliberations, the Committee observed that the present scheme of Examination is not evaluating the aptitude of the candidates towards Foresty & Wildlife which is the prime requirement to judge the suitability of the candidate for the A.P. Forest Department. Hence, The Committee recommended for the common paper of General Foresty I & II for all the candidates, so as to evaluate the aptitude of the candidates towards all the aspects of Forestry and wildlife and requested to issue early orders in the matter.
5. Government after careful examination of the request of the Secretary, APPSC hereby approve the following Scheme of Examination for recruitment to the post of Forest Range Officers in A.P. Forest Service in supersession of the orders issued vide reference 2nd read above:
APPSC Forest Range Officers Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
(Degree Standard) SCHEME FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF FOREST RANGE OFFICER IN A.P. FOREST SERVICE GAZETTED SERVICES SCHEME OF EXAMINAITON DEGREE STANDARD
1. General English(50) marks & General Telugu (50 Marks) (to be qualified in English & Test) Telugu individually) (SSC Standard): 100 Marks 100 questions 100 Minutes
2. Paper-1 General Studies & Mental Ability: 150 Marks 150 questions 150 Minutes
3. Paper-2 Mathematics(SSC standard) Questions Minutes: 150 Marks 150 questions 150 Minutes
4. Paper-3 General Forestry-I : 150 Marks 150 questions 150 Minutes
5 Paper-4 General Forestry-II : 150 Marks 150 questions 150 Minutes
Total 600 Marks
1.a. Candidates are required to undergo a walking test and also a Medical examination (conducted by a Medical Board) Both the tests shall be arranged by the Forest Department, duly taking concurrence of APPSC for this purpose the Commission will pick up eligible candidates in the ratio 1:3 with reference to the total number of vacancies as per General Rule 22&22A
b. Computer Proficiency Test (Qualifying Test) for eligible candidates in the ratio of 1:3 with reference to a total number of vacancies notified.
ii. Appearance at all the above tests is compulsory. Absence at any or all of the papers will render the candidature invalid
iii)As per G.O.Ms.No.235, Finance(HR-I, Plg&Policy) Dept., dt.06.12.2016 each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.
iv) The minimum qualifying marks for selection are 40% for OCs; 35% for BCs and 30% for SCs & STs.
6. The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission shall take necessary action in the matter. Check more details from here