APPSC Group I Free Coaching Entrance Exam 2020 notification released on AP Scholarship web portal. Candidate may apply Online. AP State Kapu Welfare and Development Ltd
and Minority Welfare Department have given the Free coaching admission notification for APPSC Group I Examinations under YSR Unnatha Vidyadharana Scheme (Vidyonnati Scheme) and BCW, MW Department invites the online application forms through online mode from the eligible candidate for giving free coaching.
So, Applications are invited for imparting free coaching for APPSC Group I Examinations from Kapu, Balija, Telaga, Ontari candidates and Minority Community Candidates
So, Govt of AP, BCW and MW Departments are going to give Free Coaching to Students for Group I Posts Recruitment Exam. An entrance examination (APPSC Group I Free Coaching Entrance Exam 2020) will be conducted by the JNTU Kakinada to select the students. The applicant should belong to Kapu, Balija, Telaga and Ontari communities and BC communities and Minority Communities.
Eligible and interested candidates who wish to apply have to submit their applications through ONLINE mode only by login into https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in OR https://apgpcet.apcfss.in/Apgroups/ from 06-01-2020 to 08-01-2020. An entrance exam will be conducted on 10-06-2020 by the JNTU Kakinada to select the 1000+750+500=2250 students.
Financial Assistance in terms of fees and maintenance stipend for buying books and stationary; boarding and lodging expenses provided for the eligible beneficiaries joining various coaching institutes through the schemes shall be as follows-
1. Financial assistance would be provided for a prelims and Mains integrated guidance training course of 9 to 12 months duration with coaching fees upto Rs.1.5 lakhs which will be credited directly to the institutes account.
2. Financial assistance towards books, stationary, boarding and lodging expenses of Rs.8,000 per month, which will be credited to the students account every month for 9 months.
3. Rs. 2000/- per student will be paid as a onetime TA (To and Fro) for the entire course duration for the Civil Services coaching.
4. Accommodation in AP Bhawan for those attending interviews in New Delhi for Civil Services examination will be provided on payment basis.
1. The applicant should belong to Kapu, Balija, Telaga and Ontari communities and BC communities
2. Annual Income: The annual family income shall not exceed Rs. 6.00 lakhs
3. Age limit: Eligibility for examination shall be as per UPSC Prelims Notification guidelines.
4. He/ She should be 20 years or more (or) 31 years or less by 1st of August 2020.
5. For disability candidates He/ She should be 20 years or more (or) 41 year or less by 1st of August 2020.
6. The applicant should not have availed himself or herself of any amount under any other Government scheme for the same purpose.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed any Degree course.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates who wish to apply have to submit their applications through ONLINE mode only by login into https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/ OR https://apgpcet.apcfss.in/Apgroups/.
An entrance examination will be conducted by the JNTU Kakinada to select the students.
1. The entrance exam will be objective type (one paper only) with 150 questions for 150 marks. Time duration is 180 minutes.
2. Answers shall be marked on OMR sheet (with ball point pen (blue or black), Pencil shall not be used.
3. Questions will be both in English & Telugu.
1. The entrance examination shall be conducted at Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Vijayawada, Ongole, Tirupati, Anantapur and Kadapa.
2. Candidates have to give their order of preference for the Centres in the application form. However, candidates may note that they may be allotted to any one of the centres mentioned above depending on the number of candidates opting for the centre.
Hall tickets can be downloaded by the students at the time of Registration from the Website: http://kapucorp.ap.gov.in . and http://bcwelfare.ap.gov.in/
Key dates :
1. Issue of commencement of online Registration: 06-01-2020
2. Last date for submission of online applications: 08-01-2020.
3. Admit card download: 10-01-2020.
4. Date of Preliminary examination: 31-01-2020
5. Date of Mains examination:10 to 22-05-2019.