AP Civils Free Coaching Entrance Exam 2020 notification released on AP Scholarship web portal under AP YSR Vidyonnati Scheme for Civils Free Coaching 2020. So, AP YSR Vidyonnati Scheme Entrance exam will be conducted for Free Coaching for UPSC Civils Exams and Competitive Exams. AP State Kapu, Social Welfare and Development Corporation Ltd, BC Welfare Departments have published the AP Vidyonnati Scheme Entrance Exam 2020 notification
Online applications are invited from the eligible students from for SC, ST, BC, Kaapu, Minority, Brahman, EBC(Other than Kaapu and Brahmans) communities for appearing for Entrance Test under Vidyonnati scheme, conducted by JNTU Kakinada.
The selected candidates will be sponsored to Reputed empanelled coaching Institutes in the Country for providing professional guidance for Civil Services Examination to be conducted by UPSC for Prelims-cum-Mains.AP Vidyonnati Scheme for Free Coaching for UPSC Civils and Competitive Exams
No.of Seats for AP Civil Services Free Coaching:
Number of seats available for the YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme Free Coaching Programme: SC, ST, BC, Kaapu, Minority, Brahman, EBC(Other than Kaapu and Brahmans) students of AP State will be selected through Screening Test and will be sponsored to the reputed institutes which are functioning in AP/ Hyderabad. Below mentioned seats will be distributed among all subgroups of STs as per their population, so as to ensure equity among sub groups.
- SC: 700
- ST: 300
- BC: 1000
- Kaapu: 750
- Minority: 300
- Brahman: 50
- EBC (Other than Kaapu and Brahmans): 750
Financial Assistance in terms of fees and maintenance stipend for buying books and stationary; boarding and lodging expenses provided for the eligible beneficiaries joining various coaching institutes through the schemes shall be as follows-
1. Financial assistance would be provided for a prelims and Mains integrated guidance training course of 9 to 12 months duration with coaching fees upto Rs.1.54 lakhs which will be credited directly to the institutes account.
2. Financial assistance towards books, stationary, boarding and lodging expenses of Rs.12,000/- per month to students in New Delhi and Rs.10,000/- per month to students in Hyderabad and other metropolitan cities , will be credited to the students account every month for 9 months.
3. Rs. 2000/- per student will be paid as a onetime TA (To and Fro) for the entire course duration for the Civil Services coaching.
Eligibility for AP Civils Free Coaching Entrance Exam 2020:
1. The applicant should belong to SC, ST, BC, Minority, Brahman, Kapu, Balija, Telaga and Ontari communities
2. The annual family income shall not exceed Rs. 6.00 lakhs
3. Age: Eligibility for examination shall be as per UPSC Prelims Notification guidelines.
4. Gajula Balija and Setti Balija communities from Rayalaseema region with O.C. Certificate issued by the Tahsildar are also eligible.
5. Turupu Kapu and Gajula Kapu communities are not eligible. Applicants from Reddy community from Nellore,Chittoor, Kadapa, Ananthapuram .and Kurnool district with kapu caste certificates issued by Tahsildhar are not eligible.
6. The applicant should not have availed himself or herself of any amount under any other Government scheme for the same purpose.
Candidate should have passed any Degree course and candidates appearing final year of Degree course are also eligible subject to production of valid pass marks memo at the time of counselling.
How to Apply for AP Civils Free Coaching Entrance Exam 2020:
Eligible candidates who wish to apply have to submit their applications through ONLINE mode only by login into www.kapucorp.ap.gov.in. and http://bcwelfare.ap.gov.in/. OR offline mode also.
Apply Online at: http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
1. An entrance examination will be conducted by the JNTU Kakinada to select the students.
2. Questions will be both in English & Telugu.
1. The entrance exam will be objective type (one paper only) with 150 questions for 150 marks. Time duration is 180 minutes.
2. Answers shall be marked on OMR sheet (with ball point pen (blue or black), Pencil shall not be used.
3. Questions will be both in English & Telugu.
The syllabus will be the same as the syllabus for UPSC Preliminary examination, which is as follows:
1. Current events of National and International importance.
2. History of Indian and Indian National Movement.
3. Indian and World Geography, Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
4. Indian Polity and Governance- Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues etc.,
5. Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives etc.
6. General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio- diversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
7. General Science
9. Interpersonal skills including communication skills,
10. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
11. Decision making and problem solving
13. General Mental ability
14. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc., (Class X level), Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc., Class X level)
1. The entrance examination shall be conducted at Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Vijayawada, Ongole, Tirupati, Anantapur and Kadapa.
2. Candidates have to give their order of preference for the Centres in the application form. However, candidates may note that they may be allotted to any one of the centres mentioned above depending on the number of candidates opting for the centre.
Hall tickets can be downloaded by the students at the time of Registration from the Website: http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/ and http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/ OR http://www.apcivilscoaching.aponline.gov.in/CivilServiceCoaching/HomePages/Home.aspx
NUMBER OF SEATS AVAILABLE FOR THE COACHING PROGRAMME:
1. 750 students from Kapu, Telaga, Balija and Ontari communities will be selected through Entrance Examination in the State and will be sponsored to the Reputed Empanelled Institutes in the Country.
2. 33% of the awards shall be earmarked for Women candidates (if adequate number of eligible women candidates are not available then Male candidates may be selected against this 33%).
3. 3% of the awards shall be earmarked for Specially Abled Candidates (if adequate numbers of eligible Specially Abled candidates are not available then other eligible candidates may be selected against this 3%).
4. A waiting list of 10% of total number of candidates will be maintained.
5. The provisionally selected candidates including waitlisted candidates original certificates will be verified by the corporation APSKWDCL before declaring final select list.
6. If the candidates fails to produce the original certificates or if they are found ineligible as per the guidelines of the scheme, during certificates verification process, their provisional selection will be cancelled.
ALLOTMENT OF STUDENTS TO EMPANELLED INSTITUTES:
Candidates will be allotted to following Empanelled Institutes as per their preference basing on examination merit ranking.
Web note: Applicants who have registered prior and find any discrepancies in their selected Institution preference order are requested to take a reprint of the receipt using ‘Reprint Application Form Receipt’ option available in the website and recheck their preference order. If the order is still not matching, request you to correct your already submitted application using ‘Corrections in Online Application’ option available in the website.
1. Issue of Notification: May 24
2. Commencement of online Registration: May 24
3. Last date for submission of online applications: 10 June
4. Date of entrance examination: 25th, 26th June
5. Hall tickets download from: 11 to 25 June
5. Announcement of results: June last week
6. Verification of certificates: July first week
7. Announcement of Final select list: July first week
AP Vidyonnati Scheme Entrance Exam for Free Coaching and Online application form for Vidyonnati Scheme for Kaapus, Brahmans, Minorities, BCs, STs and SCs. AP Civil Services Free Coaching entrance exam under YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme
AP YSR Vidyonnati Scheme Entrance Hall ticket:
- First visit the Civil Service Coaching website: https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/ http://www.apcivilscoaching.aponline.gov.in/CivilServiceCoaching
- In this page click on the “Download HallTicket” link
- Then HallTicket web page will be displayed
- In this page candidates fill the required data like below
- Enter the Application Reference No, Enter the Aadhaar Card No and Date of Birth
- Now click on the “Get Hallticket” button
- download the the AP YSR Vidyonnati Scheme Entrance exam Hall ticket and preserve it for future reference
The General Merit list for YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme is available and Question Papers with Final Key of YSR Vidyonnathi Civil Services Coaching Online Entrance Test are also available. Certification verification and counseling will be held in Vijayawada, detailed helpline centers will be Notified soon
THE FOLLOWING ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES ARE REQUIRED FOR COUNSELLING:
- Aadhaar Card.
- Income Certificate / Ration Card.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Residence Certificate / Study Certificates (4th Standard to Degree).
- Graduate Degree Marks Memos along with Provisional Certificate/ Original Degree.
- Savings Bank Account Pass Book.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/CBSE/ICSE).
- Disabled Certificate for Disabled candidates.