APPSC Group III Services Syllabus, Group 3 Paper I General Studies Syllabus, Group 3 Paper II Syllabus, APPSC Group III Panchayat Secretary Posts Recruitment Syllabus.
APPSC Group III Services Syllabus:
GROUP- III SERVICES PANCHAYAT SECRETARY (GRADE – IV)
PAPER -I GENERAL STUDIES
1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current affairs- international, national and regional.
3. Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology
4. History of Modern India with emphases upon Indian national movement.
5. Economic development in India since independence.
6. Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
7. Basic things about Disaster management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard).
8. Geography of India- Physical, Cultural, Demographic, Economic, Social and Infrastructural aspects-Geography of A.P
9. Indian Constitution and Polity.
10. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
1. Evolution of A.P Panchayat Raj system from 1956
2. Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
3. Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to upliftment of Rural Poor
4. Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development
Department of Government of India and Andhra Pradesh
5. Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department
6. Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small scale Industries
7. Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, co-operatives and Micro Finance
8. Community-Based Organisations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
9. Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups
10. Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
11. Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes