Govt of AP ST Tribal Welfare Department, AP Study circle had issued the notification for Free Coaching Programme for APPSC Group I/III Examinations. Applications are invited from the eligible students from ST communities for appearing for entrance lest, conducted by the selected candidates will be sponsored to Reputed empanelled coaching Institutes in CGG the Country for providing professional guidance for APPSC Group-I/III Services examination to be conducted by APPSC for Prelims-cum-Mains.
1. Financial Assistance towards Books, Stationary, Boarding and Lodging expenses per student per month “will be sanctioned as per the norms fixed by the competent authority” and will be credited to the Bank Account of the candidate..
2. This will be credited on achieving of 90% class attendance per month.
1. The Candidates have to fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
2. The applicant should belong to ST communities of Andhra Pradesh
3. The Annual Income limit of the family will be Rs. 6.00 Lakes or below.
4. Candidates holding White Ration card are also eligible.
5. The Applicant should not have availed himself/ herself of any amount under Any other Government scheme for the same purpose.
6. Candidates who were undergoing coaching for civil services are not eligible to apply.
7. Candidates who were undergoing coaching for civil services under NTR Vidyonnathi are not eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
A. Eligible candidates who wish to apply have to submit their applications Through ONLINE mode only by login into http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/aptw.
B. Applicant should upload the scanned copies (in .jpg formal of max 100 KG size each) of the self-attested copy of the following documents:
I. Income Certificate
II. Aadhar card of the applicant
Ill. Caste certificate issued by competent authority
IV. Date of birth proof (SSC certificate)
V. Degree, PG, M.Phil.,Ph.D. Provisional Certificate.
VI. Passbook details of savings bank account in any nationalized Bank (Account must be in the name of the applicant).
VII. Passport size photograph (in JPEG format up to 30 kb size
VIII. Disability certificate if any.
PATTERN OF SELECTION:
Selection will be based on the percentage of Marks obtained in the Degree Exam.(which qualification required for Group-I Examination) and weightage given .
As all graduates from Arts, Science and Engineering stream are eligible, and the percentage of marks secured in the Science and Engineering graduates normally higher than that of Arts/Commerce graduates .
Hence, the seats provided for Group-I Coaching will be allocated to the three streams:
800 seats for B.A./B.Com.
800 seats for B.Sc.,
400 seats for B.Tech. students .
The selection of the candidates is based on the Marks/percentage secured in:
Based on the percentage of marks secured in group subjects, the candidates will be selected, ie., Marks obtained as against the total Marks in Groups and CGPA achieved as against OGPA.
(Groups Marks only have to be taken i.e.. Total marks in Group Subjects and Marks obtained in Group).
Merit list will be prepared for every specialization in Degree, i.e., Arts, Science, Technical and others and marks will be given as per the %age of marks secured in every course.
PATTERN OF SELECTION FOR GROUP-I & GROUP-Ill EXAMINATIONS COACHING:
1. Selection will be based on the percentage of Marks obtained in the Degree Exam.(qualification required for Group-I & Ill Examinations) .
2. Seats provided for Group-I and Group-Ill Coaching, will be allocated to the different streams i.e., Arts, Science, Engineering/Professional Degree Courses etc., proportionately based on number of applications received from each stream.
3. Based on the percentage of Marks secured in Group Subjects, the candidates will be selected, ie., Marks obtained as against the total Marks in Groups/CGPA achieved as against OGPA. (Groups Marks only have to be entered i.e., Total marks in Group Subjects and Marks obtained in Group).
Merit list will be prepared for every stream in Degree, i.e., Arts, Science Engineering/ Professional/Technical and others and marks will be given as per the percentage of marks secured in every course.
4. District wise allotment of seats will be made as per the ST population of the district.The unfilled vacancies of any district will be filled by the other districts within the Zone.
NUMBER OF SEATS AVAILABLE FOR THE COACHING PROGRAMME:
1. 2000 students from SC community will be selected for Group-I Services and 3000 candidates for Gr.II I Services, as per the merit list and they will be sponsored to the Reputed Empanelled Institutes.
2. Women (33.33%), Disabled(3%) reservation will be followed in every stream and if stream wise required number of candidates are not found the reservation will be followed on overall candidates.
3. The provisionally selected candidates’ original certificates will be verified by the Social Welfare Department before declaring final selection list.
4. If the candidates fail to produce the original certificates or if they are found to be ineligible, as per the guidelines of the scheme, during the certificates verification process, their provisional selection will be cancelled.
Registration Start date:13-02-2017
Last date for submission of online applications: 20-02-2017
Result announced: to be announced
Certificate Verification: would be announced soon
Commencement of Classes: to be announced
Attend certificate verification/counselling at your applied institute as per schedule, along with the following Certificates without fail.
1. Caste certificate
2. Income certificate(below Rs.6 lakhs Per Annum) / white ration card
3. Nativity/Residential/Local Certificate
4. SSC certificate, Inter, Degree/P.G certificate
5. Bank account number Proof
6. Two Passport size photos
7. One set of Xerox copies of above certificates with Gazetted attestation.
ALLOTMENT OF STUDENTS TO EMPANELLED INSTITUTES:
Candidates will be allotted to the following Empanelled Institutes as per their web option basing on the merit ranking.
|SI.No.||Name of the Institute||General Studies +Optional Subjects||Duration||Coaching for Group-1 (or) Group-Ill|
|1.||Analog IAS Institute, Hyderabad||Prelims-cum- Mains||6 months||Group-I|
|Analog IAS Institute, Guntur||Prelims-cum- Mains||6 months||Group-I|
|Analog IAS Institute, Tirupati||Prelims-cum- Mains||6 months||Group-I|
|Analog IAS Institute, VSP||Prelims-cum- Mains||6 months||Group-I|
|2.||Brain Tree, Hyderabad Dr.Lakshmaiah IAS Study Circle, Hyderabad||Prelims-cum- Mains Prelims-cum- Mains Prelims||6 months|
|Group-I Group-I, Group-Ill|
|3.||Dr.Lakshmaiah IAS Study Circle, Guntur||Prelims-cum- Mains Prelims||6 months|
|Dr.Lakshmaiah IAS Study Circle, Vijayawada||Prelims-cum- Mains Prelims||6 months|
|Dr.Lakshmaiah IAS Study Circle, Tirupati||Prelims-cum- Mains Prelims||6 months|
|Dr.Lakshmaiah IAS Study Circle, VSP||Prelims-cum- Mains Prelims||6 months|
|4.||R.C.Reddy lAS Study Circle, Hyderabad||Prelims-cum- Mains||6 months||Group-I|
|R.C.Reddy lAS Study Circle, VSP||Prelims||2 months||Group-Ill|
|5.||Sadhana Govt. Jobs Academy, Hyderabad||Prelims-cum- Mains||6 months|
|Sadhana Govt. Jobs Academy, Proddutur||Prelims-cum- Mains Prelims||6 months|
|6.||Swayam Krushi, Rajahmundry||Prelims-cum- Mains Prelims|| 6 months|
Venue: Opted Institute
Counselling Date & Time :
For All Institutes : ……………..
R.C Reddy : ………………………
Candidates tentatively selected for Group – I & Group – III coaching to attend at the O/o. the Joint Director / Deputy Director (SW) of their native district for certificate verification as per schedule between 10.00AM to 05.00PM