APPSC One Time Profile Registration for Direct Recruitment @psc.ap.gov.in: Candidate who wants to have One time profile registration with APPSC needs to follow the below steps: First click One Time Profile Registration link in the home page of the portal. After clicking on the One Time Profile Registration link, the following two links will be available. A. Direct Recruitment; B. Departmental Test
Click on Direct Recruitment link for register in to Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission portal. After Clicking on Direct Recruitment link, the following two links will be available.
I. New Registration
II. Modify Registration
III. Confirm Registration
I. New Registration:
1. Using this screen candidate can register his profile with Andhra Pradesh Public Service
2. Candidate should fill in the form provided for OTPR and after submission candidate will get unique Reference ID to the candidate’s Mobile Number and Email Id.
3. The candidate also gets different codes to his mobile and Email for checking the correctness of the mobile number and email id provided by him.
4. Candidate should keep this Reference ID, Mobile Code and Email Code (Sent to corresponding mobile Number and Email Address given) for Confirming the Registration. The confirmed Reference ID should be kept with the candidate for future correspondence.
II. Modify Registration:
1. If in any case the candidate has entered wrong information, using this screen candidate can edit the information.
2. If candidate has entered incorrect Mobile Number and Email Address, candidate won’t get Mobile Code or Email Code, in such a scenario using this screen candidate can edit the Mobile Number and Email Address then the candidate will get the Mobile Code and Email Code for confirming the application.
3. Apart from Mobile number and email id correction, this screen can also be used by the candidate to update the fields in the form which he has wrongly entered.
III. Confirm Registration:
1. To confirm the Registration, candidate should enter Reference ID, Mobile Code, and Email Code and click on submit button.
2. After confirmation, application will be termed as successfully registered.