AP Departmental Tests Registration 2022, How to submit Online Application at psc.ap.gov.in. Applications are invited online as per the schedule for the AP Departmental Tests 2022. Applicants primarily shall register the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) through the Commission’s Website viz., http://psc.ap.gov.in.
Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the Tests using the OTPR User ID through Commissions website. The applicants, who had already generated OTPR earlier for last Departmental Tests, shall apply directly making use of the same number.
The application will be available on Commission’s website, https://psc.ap.gov.in. Hand written / Typed / Photostat copies / Printed Application Form will not be entertained either directly or by post or in person. The terms and conditions are detailed hereunder following Departmental Tests Rules, 1965 and subsequent amendments to these Rules from time to time.
|Name of the Registration||AP Departmental Tests Registration 2022|
|Title||Submit the AP Departmental Tests Online Application 2022|
|Subject||APSC has started the AP Departmental Test Online Application Process|
|Online Application||APPSC Departmental Tests Online Application|
Instructions for AP Departmental Test Registration
- Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through website only.
- The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
- The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
- Applicants must upload his/her scanned photo and signature in JPEG format and size shall be for Photo of 3.5Cms X 4.5Cms (<50 KB) and for Signature of 3.5Cms X1.5Cms (<30 KB) only.
- The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
How to submit AP Departmental Tests Online Application at psc.ap.gov.in?
The candidates shall download the APPSC Department Tests notification along with user guide for submission online application. The Applicants shall read the Instructions Manual at Annexure-I and go through the User Guide on Website before submission of Applications online.
- Visit APPSC official website
Candidates who will be appearing the AP Departmental Exams can visit the official Website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Website by entering web address https://psc.ap.gov.in in your device browser. The Official PSC AP web portal will be appeared.
- Click on the Online Application Submission
On the home page of PSC AP, search for the “Online Application Submission” link and click on it. Then, New User Login Registration web page will appear in your device screen.
- Enter Login Details
Once your reach the User Login or Registration web page, you can enter the User ID, Password and Captcha in the required fields and click on the submit button.
- Enter the Data
When you click on the submit button, your details will be appeared. Check the all details and enter the required information. On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen.
- Pay the Application Fee
By clicking “OK” the Applicant is shown the various payment options where he/she can select any one among them and complete the payment process as given on the screen. Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence.
- Fill the Application Form
Thereafter the applicant is directed to the application form. Applicant should provide the payment reference ID generated along with the other details required for filling the application form (other fields like OTPR ID and personal details will be pre populated from the data submitted in the payment form for respective notification). The Applicant should check the data displayed thoroughly and should fill the application specific fields like paper code details, examination centre etc., carefully and submit the Application form.
- Print the Application Form
Once the Application is submitted successfully then Application Receipt is generated. The Applicant is requested to print and save the application receipt for future reference/correspondence.
APPSC Departmental Tests Online Application Fee is Rs.500/-: GO.Ms.No.233 Dated: 05-08-2016: Govt Of AP, Examinations-Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission -Departmental Tests Application Processing Fee for Departmental Tests- Notified – Orders – Issued. Read D.O. letter No.274/RN/2016, dated:25-4-2016 received from the Principal Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Hyderabad.
ORDER: In the letter read above the Principal Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has informed that the Commission is introducing Computer Based Recruitment Tests with the help of A.P. Online and the deliberations with A.P. Online officials revealed that the Budget for conducting the examinations online will be slightly higher compared to Offline examinations.
He has further informed that in pursuance of the permission given by the Government to enter into MoU with A.P. Online to conduct CBRT examinations, APSPSC has signed an agreement with AP Online. The Principal Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, has proposed to notify Rs. 500/- as Application Processing Fee for Departmental Tests.
2. The Government has considered the above proposal of the Principal Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission and decided to notify Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) as the Application Processing Fee for Departmental Tests.
3. The Principal Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission shall take necessary action in the matter.