APSET 2020 Online Application Form Submission instructions: Online Application Form filling instructions have been issued. Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2020 to be conducted by Andhra University
Now a days JOB is not only the minimum need of a person it is a passion. Candidate is expecting dual profits from his work i.e pursue satisfaction and psychological satisfaction for these both.
He is ready to give up beyond the expectation of the examine / Interviews and for that he is mentally prepared for maximum hard work with perfect planning. As competition is very high, It is very tough task to get through the any competitive exam with more percentage.
This is possible only when we develop our competitive skills in the exam point of view. These skills are tested in many levels. Now we are going to know about SET which is one of the eligibility test.
What is SET?
SET is the Eligibility test for teaching in degree colleges as a Lecturer and teaching in the Universities as an Assistant Professor and it was conducted nation wide in the past.
The above said test was conducted in the English and Hindi languages only, Later this was conducted to individual states to conducted in their local languages as well to make an opportunity and to encourage the rural people.
SET was and is conducting by Osmania University before and after separation of Andhra Pradesh i.e., for both the state of AP and Telangana State. This an eligibility test for candidates of PG for recruiting as Assistant professor in University / Colleges / Institutions.
Who are eligible for SET?
Candidates who have completed their post graduation with 55 percent mark for general category candidates and 50 percent marks for BC/SC/ST/PH/VH category candidates.
Candidates who are pursuing the PG final year also can appear in the exam but they have to obtain their PG certificate with required percentage within one year without fail.
Any deviations in the PG final year candidates will be treated as disqualified. Ph.D candidates / degree holders of UGC are exempted from SET i.e., they are directly eligible for the post without appearing in the SET.
Candidates should login first and register online, then they have to create an ID and Password with the own email id, these are used in further process. So they have to prepare their ID and Password.
Details should be submit as per the procedure and generate a “Bank pay-in-slip”(Print out). Bank pay-in-slip should be paid in nearest SBH bank. After 24 hours upload your bank payment details and scanned Photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format only and Photograph and signature should not be more than 50kb each.
- APSET Notification: 9th August 2020
- Commencement of Submission of Online Applications: 14th August 2020
- Last date for Submission of Online Applications Without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee): 05-10-2020
- With a Late fee of Rs. 1,000+Registration Fee: 12-10-2020
- With a Late fee of Rs. 2,000+Registration Fee: 21-10-2020
- With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000+Registration Fee (Examination centre at Visakhapatnam only): 11-11-2020
- Downloading of Hall Ticket: 12-12-2020
- Date of Examination: 20th December 2020
Examination pattern and Minimum Qualification marks:
There will be 31 subjects in the list of SET which are adopted from CSIR/ UGC-NET syllabus and they are as per the UGC guidelines. SET exam consists of three papers, which are conducted on the same day with separate sessions. Question paper will be in two languages i.e., English and Telugu only.
- Paper-I: This paper consists of 50 question with 100 marks. Candidates should attempt only 50 answers. In case more than 50 answers, first 50 answers will be considered and remaining will be ignore even though they are correct.
- Paper-II: This paper consist of 50 question with 100 marks.
Candidates should attempt all the three papers, they have to submit bar coded OMR sheet which will give to candidates during the exam during the exam and allowed to carry a carbon printout. There will be No negative marking in this test.
There are three steps in selecting the qualified candidates:
- Step-I: Candidates should obtain minimum marks separately in all the 2 papers.
- Step-II: A merit list (Category wise and subject wise ) will be prepared from step one.
- Step-III: Top 15 percent of the candidates from the merit list are declared as qualified candidates of SET both the states of Andhra Pradesh).
How to fill the online application form:
1. Click on the Register link to register for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test -2020
2. Fill in the required information and enter a password of your choice. Please note that this password and the email id entered will be used to login and complete your registration process.
3. On successful registration, login to the website using your registered email id and password.
4. Fill in the remaining details i.e. address for correspondence, educational qualification etc. and click “Submit”.
5. Click on “Generate Bank Pay-in-Slip” and print the bank challan.
6. Visit the nearest State Bank of Hyderabad branch and make the payment towards application fee.
7. Login to the website after 24hrs and update the bank payment details.
8. Upload your scanned photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format only. Please ensure that the file size for photograph and signature is not more that 50kb each.
9. Select the appropriate subject group, medium of exam and exam city to complete your registration process.
10. Take a print of your complete application form for your future reference
Final words: Our life is about choice, when you was kid our parent make our choice but when you grew and matured, you should learn to make your own choices.
Now it’s to make one of the most critical decisions of your life. The choice is really a series of small decisions, the decisions to change your future. Perfect planning makes easy to take a decision.
Perfect and more references of subject books along with time management are the the success tools of a competitive exam winner. Along with these confidence play role in achieving the target.
Instructions to Candidates:
First verify your eligibility before registering your application. Andhra Pradesh State Government rule of reservation is applicable for APSET (Certificate issued by Andhra Pradesh Government is only valid).
Click on the Registration link to register for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2020.
Fill in the required information and enter a password of your choice. Please note that this password along with the registered email id will be used to login and complete your registration process. Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile number once submitted cannot be changed.
Your registered Mobile number may be used to send SMS communication The email id and mobile number that you enter in the registration form will be treated as your primary contact details and all communications will be sent to the same.
A confirmation message is displayed on your screen and an email will be sent to the registered email id. Click on the “Make Payment” link and continue to make the application fee payment. Alternatively, you may login later using your registered Email ID and password to make the payment and complete the process. Remember your email-id and password of the application for your future correspondence.
A summary is displayed along with the total amount payable. Click on the “Make Payment” link, you will be redirected to the payment gateway website.
Application Fee Payment:
Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Internet Banking for which the convenience charges shall be applicable in addition to the application fee.
- No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
- This fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
|For OC / EWS Category Candidates||₹ 1200/- + Convenience Charges|
|For BC-A,BC-B,BC-C,BC-D,BC-E Category Candidates||₹ 1000/- + Convenience Charges|
|For SC/ST/PWD/Transgender||₹ 700/- + Convenience Charges|
On payment of the Application Fee, the same will reflect in your application profile. Fill in the remaining details i.e. educational qualification, choice of examination centre etc. and click “Submit“.
Upload your scanned photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format only. File size of the Photograph should be between 15kb to 50kb, Signature should be between 5kb to 20kb. The online application system will not allow to upload files smaller/larger than the mentioned sizes.
If you claim any reservation upload the necessary caste/ disability / economically weaker section certificate. The size of scanned copy for caste / disability / economically weaker section certificate should be between 50kb to 300kb. The online application system will not allow to upload files smaller/larger than the mentioned sizes.
You may take a print of your filled in Application form generated, for your records and future reference. Incomplete application will be rejected.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details