Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) has issued 123 Driver Posts Recruitment Notification 2013. TSRTC Driver Posts Recruitment Notification for Recruit Driver Posts in TSRTC Rangareddy Region.
Rangareddy TSRTC Region invites Applications from the eligible candidates for engagement on Contract Basis to the post of Driver on a Monthly Consolidated Remuneration in the TSRTC Rangareddy Region.
The Number of Posts, Reservations, Remuneration and qualifications details as follow.
|Location||TSRTC Ranga Reddy Region|
|No of Posts||123|
TSSRTC Driver Posts Recruitment Reservation of Posts:
Fist 20 percent of the Post will be filled from among the Common Merit List of Local and Non Local candidates and the rest of the 80 percent will be filled purely with local candidates. 33.33 percent are reserved for women.
29 percent are reserved for BCs( 7% to BC-A, 10% to BC-B, 1% BC-C, 7% to BC-D and 4% to BC-E. 15 percent are reserved for SC. 6% are reserved for ST.
2% are reserved for Ex-Servicemen.
Qualification and Other Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates Must a valid LIcence of Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle (HPMV) and Heavy Goods Vehicle(HGV) or Heavy Transport Vehicle (HTV) for a period of not less than 18 months excluding the periods lost due to late renewals or license Suspension etc., if any, as on the date of Selection.
- Candidates must be able to read and write a Regional Language ( That is Telugu or Urdu)
- Must not be less than 160 CMs height.
- Candidates must be above 22 years and below 35 yrs as on 01.07.2013.
- The Upper Age Limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates.
- Ex-service, who are former members of Defence Services of the Indian Union will be permitted to count the period for which they have held a Military heavy Duty Vehicle Licence towards the period. For such persons, the age limit will be relaxed up to 45 years.
- PHC Candidates are not eligible to apply for these posts.
Sale and Submission of Applications:
- The Application Forms will be on sale from 25.11.2013 to 10.12.2013 at all the Depots of the TSRTC Rangareddy Region i.e., HYD-I, HYD_II, PKT, TDR, PRG, VKB and MGBS/HYD on all working days from 11.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs on payment of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) for each application form.
- The last date for the sale of Application forms is 10.12.2013 up to 17.00 hrs.
- The OC candidates have to pay a fee Rs.100/- towards processing fee.
- SC, ST, BC, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of processing fee.
- Application forms sold by outside agencies or Xerox copies of the applications will not be accepted.
- It may be noted that one candidate should not submit more than on application for a post.
- The receipt of filled in applications starts from 25.11.2013 onwards. The last for submission of filled in applications by the candidates is 11.12.2013 up to 17.00 hrs.
The candidates should enclose the attested copies of the following certificates:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Educational qualification.
- Driving Licence-certified Xerox copy.
- Integrated Caste Certificate(if the Integrated Caste Certificate is not available, a certificate issued by Revenue Authority issued within 6 months should be attached.
- Local Area Certificate issued by Revenue Authority
- Discharge Certificate in respect of Ex-Servicemen.
7.Money Receipt for the proceeding fee of Rs.100/- for candidates other than those belonging to SC/ST/BC/ Ex-Servicemen categories.
- Two (2) passport size photos and 2 self-addressed envelop of size 20 cms x 10 cms.
Submission of Application:
The candidates should submit the filled-in Application forms only at the Unit/place from where they have purchased. For example – If a candidate purchases application form from TANDUR Depot, he has to submit the filled-in Application form at TANDUR Depot only with all prescribed enclosure mentioned above and processing fee, if applicable.
Application by the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchanges:
The candidates who have registered their names with the employment exchange and have been sponsored to these posts and the ex-servicemen who are sponsored by the District Sainik Welfare Board shall also purchase application form from the specified counters on payment Rs.100/- and submit the same along with all required enclosures including MR for Rs.100/- towards processing fee(in case of OC candidates only) within the stipulated time.
No further information will be given to those candidates with regard to the submission of applications.
Selection Procedure for the post Drivers:
- Selection will be done by conducting a driving test. After scrutiny of the applications by the screening committee, all the eligible candidates shall be called for the driving posts.
- The Selected candidates shall enter into an agreement on an Rs.100/ non-judicial stamp paper at the time of engagement with the Depot Manager concerned.
- The selection of the candidate is subject to medical fitness as per the standards fixed by APSRTC.
- The Selected candidates will be given training as per the APSRTC procedure and they shall incur the expenditure on their own for attending the training.
- The engagement on a contract basis in the sane Region is final. In the case of exigency, they may be engaged in other Regions.
- The Contract Appointment does not confer with any right/Lien on their job. Further, there would be no guarantee for their continuation in their post nor re-engagement to the post.
- The Corporation reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assign any reasons.
- The vacancies notified may vary in upward or downward depending upon Recruitment at a later date.
The sale of Application forms starts from 25.11.2013.
Last date for the sale of Application forms: 10.12.2013 by 5.00 pm.
The receipt of filled in applications starts from 25.11.2013.
Last date for submission of Application Form along with required documents: 11.12.2013 5.00 pm.