APSRTC Diver Posts Recruitment Notification, APSRTC Adilabad Region has issued Driver posts Recruitment 2020 Notification. Andhra Pradesh Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC), Adilabad District invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement on a contract basis to the Driver post on a monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs.7180/- in Adilabad Region.
Name of the post: Driver.
Total number of Posts: 107+37=144
Eligibility for Driver post:
- Must have been holding a valid license for Driving HPMW and HGV or Transport Vehicle continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on the date of selection.
- Must be able able to read and write a regional language i.e., Telugu or Urdu.
- Must not be less than 160 cms in height.
- The Candidates must be local ones and has to submit a Residence Certificate from the concerned competent revenue authorities for a period not less than seven years.
Candidates must be above 22 years of age and below 45 years of age as on July 1st, 2020. Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/BC Candidates. The age limit prescribed shall be relaxable up to 45 Years for Ex-servicemen candidates.
The Selection will be done by conducting a driving test to the eligible candidates from among the applications received, after verification of driving license, educational, caste certificates, height and age proof, etc., by the Screening Committee.
The candidates other than those belonging to SC/ST/BC and Ex-servicemen candidates have to pay Rs.100/- at the time of submission of the completed application form. The application fee has to be paid in cash sale counters where the applications were purchase. Application form available from 04.11.2013 to 16.11.2013 at all Depot Managers in Adilabad District.
Submission of Application:
The completed application form along with relevant documents should submit at the Depot Manager’s Office, where the applications are purchased. The requisite fee registration of application shall also be paid in cash at Depot Manager’s Officers.
Enclosures to the Application:
The copies of the following documents have been enclosed invariably to the Application.
- Date of Birth Certificate for age proof.
- Education Qualifications.
- Driving license -Certified Xerox copy issued by RTA with all endorsements and renewal details.
- Caste certificate. This certificate should have been obtained from a competent authority within six months.
- Nativity Certificate issued from the concerned competent revenue authorities for a period not less than seven years.
- Money Receipt processing fee i.e., Rs.100/.
- 2 Self Addressed Envelops of size 20 cms X 10 cms.
Important Dates: (Not Official)
- Sale of Application Form: From 04.11.2013 to 16.11.2020.
- Last date for submission of Application form: 18.11.2020 by 5 pm