AP SSA SOs & ASOs Posts Recruitment, AP SSA Official has informed all the Project Officers in the State that SSA officials have decided to prepare a panel to fill up the present and future vacancies of Sectoral and Assistant Sectoral Officers/SOs, ASOs in the District Project Offices of SSA. In this subject Sectoral and Asst.Sectoral Officers Recruitment 2023 Notification has been issued by the State Project Office, SSA AP in April month for this year. For more details are available at https://ssa.ap.gov.in/.
This notification Syllabus, Selection Procedure, application form, how to apply, dates, Post details and instructions provided here Applications from the eligible candidates in the prescribed Proforma are invited for the posts of Sectoral and Asst. Sectoral Officers in the District Project Offices of SSA.
Applications should be submitted to the District Project Officers of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan in the concerned districts only. The eligibility criteria, qualifications, application form are available at ssa.ap.gov.in
|Name of the details||AP SSA Recruitment 2023|
|Title||AP SSA SOs & ASOs Posts Recruitment 2023|
|Subject||AP SSA has released SOs & ASOs Posts Recruitment Notification 2023|
(i) Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the posts of Sectoral / Asst. Sectoral Officers, under foreign service terms and conditions at District Project Offices, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
(ii) GazettedandNon Gazetted teachers of the School Education Department of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply. Applications should be submitted in the respective District Project Offices, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan in which the teacher is working.
(iii) In-service candidates should apply through proper channel.
(iv) Candidates can apply for more than one post in one application.
(v) The age of the candidates shall be below 50 years as on 01.04.2017.
(vi) No applicant can claim the right for deputation to SSA based on this notification.
(vii) The antecedents of the individual, previous experience, track record, etc will also be taken into consideration for deputation.
(viii) The State Project Director may consider or reject the application for deputation to SSA.
(ix) The orders of deputation will be canceled at any time without assigning any reason or prior notice.
Eligibility criteria for Sectoral Officers:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Eligibility criteria|
|1.||Planning&MIS Coordinator||GazettedHeadMasters(Gr-II)ofGovt./ZPHighSchools/Mandal Educational Officers / Lecturers of DIETs having 2ndclass P.G. in Mathematics / Statistics with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in computers from recognized Universities/ institutions|
|2.||AcademicMonitoring Officer||GazettedHeadMasters(Gr-II)ofGovt./ZPHighSchools/Mandal Educational Officers / Lecturers of DIETs having 2ndclass P.G. in School Subjects|
|3.||Alternative Schooling Coordinator||Gazetted Head Masters (Gr-II) of Govt. / ZP High Schools / Mandal Educational Officers / Lecturers of DIETs having 2ndclass P.G. in School Subjects|
|4.||Community Mobilization Officer||GazettedHeadMasters(Gr-II)ofGovt./ZPHighSchools/Mandal Educational Officers / Lecturers of DIETs having 2ndclass P.G. in School Subjects|
|5.||Inclusive Education Coordinator||GazettedHeadMasters(Gr-II)ofGovt./ZPHighSchools/Mandal Educational Officers / Lecturers of DIETs having 2ndclass P.G. in School Subjects and Special Education in D.Ed. / B.Ed. / M.Ed. or 45/90 day Foundation Course in Special Education.|
|6.||GirlChildDevelopment Officer (Female Officers only)||WomenGazettedHeadMasters(Gr-II)ofGovt./ZPHighSchools/ Mandal Educational Officers / Lecturers of DIETs having 2ndclass P.G. in School Subjects|
The Candidates who have worked in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan on deputation for a period of 05 years continuously or in different spells are not eligible to apply for the post of Sectoral Officer/ Asst. Sectoral Officers in SSA Eligibility Criteria for Asst. Sectoral Officers: School Assistants working in Govt./ZP High Schools having 5 years of Service are eligible: AP SSA SOs & ASOs Posts Recruitment.
|SNO||Name of the Post||Eligibility criteria|
|1||Asst. Statistical Officer||2ndclassP.G.DegreewithMathematicsorStatisticsandPost Graduate Degree/Diploma in computers from recognized Universities/ institutions|
|2||Asst.Academic Monitoring Officer||2ndclassP.G.inSchoolSubjects|
|3||Asst.Academic Monitoring Officer (U) (SAs working in Urdu Medium only)||2ndclassP.G.withmediumofinstructionatHighschool/inter/ Degree / P.G. level studied through Urdu medium.|
|4||Asst.Alternative Schooling Coordinator||2ndclassP.G.inSociology/SocialWork/Anthropology/Maths/ Science|
|5||Asst.IE Coordinator||2ndclassP.G.inZoology/Botany/Psychology.SpecialEducationin D.Ed. / B.Ed. / M.Ed. or 45/90 day Foundation Course in Special Education.|
|6||AssistantProgramming Officer||2ndclassP.G.inMathematics/Statistics/PhysicalScienceandMCA/ PG Diploma in Computer Applications|
|7||Asst.GirlChild Development Officer (Female School Assistants only) (Excepts East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, SPSR Nellore, and Chittoor Dists)||2ndclassP.G.inSchoolSubjects.|
~ Online written test for 85 marks and interview for 15 marks
~ The Online written test consists of both Objective and Descriptive.
~ The duration of the examination will be 2 hours
~ Date of examination, time and center of the examination will be intimated in the hall ticket.
SARVA SHIKSHA ABHIYAN, ANDHRA PRADESH WRITTEN TEST FOR THE POSTS Of SECTORAL OFFICERS AND ASST. SECTORAL OFFICERS AT DISTRICT PROJECT OFFICES 2017
Hall ticket No:
Date & Time:
Affix passport: Affix passport size photo duly attested by HM/ MEO/ Dy. EO concerned
Name of the candidate : (In block letters):
Date of Birth:
Designation and address of the school in which she/he is presently working:
Signature of the Candidate Signature of the Project Officer(with seal)
Instructions to the candidates:
1. The online test will be conducted for 85 marks with a duration of 2 hours.
2. The candidate should attend the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
3. The question paper will be in English and the candidates may answer in English only duly following the instructions in the question paper.
4. Candidates are not allowed to bring Cell Phones / Any books / Calculators / electronic gadgets /logarithm tables and other forbidden material into the exam hall.
5. The candidates are not allowed to leave the exam hall until the exam time is completed.
SYLLABUS FOR SECTORAL & ASST. SECTORAL OFFICERS ONLINE TEST
1. School Education scenario and state education profile- School Educational Institutions at State and National level – UDISE – MIS – Child info – Education development indicators- GER-NER –Acts and policies on education and children – Sustainable development Goals- Undeclavation on education, echlon, vision 2023- Commission and committees on education- PEMANDU initiatives, etc. RTE Act 2009- NCPCR-SCPCR – Right to Information Act,2005
2. Information and Communication technology – Digital classrooms – Computer skills cum office automation Andhra Pradesh e-knowledge exchange portal (APeEX)- eHazar- Shagun web portal – other IT initiatives in the state – e-Pragati etc.
3. Philosophical and sociological foundations of education- educational Psychology – Trends and Problem in Education- Vocationalization of Education, etc.
4. New policy on education 1986– OBB, DPEP, SSA RMSA,RUSA schemes –Aims and Objectives – various interventions – Achievements, etc.
5. School Management Committees – Community Mobilization – Related- programmes – Out of School Children – Dropout rate – Various programs for mainstreaming- Children with special needs(CWSN)- Minority Education, etc.
6. Girl child education –Interventions – Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya – “Beti Bachao Beti Padavo”, etc.
7. Mid-day meal Programme – Health and Hygiene – sanitation- Swacha Bharath – Swacha Andhra Pradesh- Swacha Vidyalaya- UNICEF activities. Assessment and Evaluation – NCF 2005- Continuous and comprehensive evaluation (CCE), ASER, NAS, 3Rs assessment, National school standard evaluation programme (Shaala – Siddhi), PINDICS, LINDICS etc
AP SSA SOs, ASOs Posts 2023 Recruitment exam on May Check more details from here