APSWREIS 9th Class Entrance Test 2020
APSWREIS 9th Class Admission Test 2020 is a AP Social Welfare Entrance Test 2020 for 9th class into Centre of Excellence notification. Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutes Society has given the Ninth Class Common Admission Test 2020 Notification on 11-03-2020 for admission into 9th Class in 2 centres of excellence with English medium of instruction for the academic year 2020-2021.
The APSWREIS would invite the online application forms from Boys and Girls for admission into 9th class in 2 Centers of Excellence functioning under the control of APSWREI Society, to provide special coaching to the meritorious Scheduled Caste students for the academic year 2020-17.
The objective of these Centre of Excellence is to prepare, nurture, rejuvenate academic pursuits of students, at State Level and at all India Level. These Centres of Excellence are located in 2 Places at Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam District and at Pulivendula, YSR Kadapa District. The medium of instruction in all these Institutions is English.
Details of Seats
A. Details of available Seats at 2 CENTRES OF EXCELLENCE: Visakhapatnam & Pulivendula
B. No. of Seats in IX Class at 2 Centre of Excellence:
1. Visakhapatnam, Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam District
For Boys: 60 and For Girls: 60
2. Pulivendula, YSR Kadapa District
For Boys: 60 and For Girls: 60
Eligibility for admission:
1. The students should have studied in a recognized school, either in Telugu medium or English medium.
2. Students should have passed VIII class in April 2020.
3. The age of the students should be below 14 years as on 31/08/2020
4. The students should produce Caste and income certificates duly certified by the M.R.O.
5. Annual Income of the parents should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/ per annum.
The reservation pattern for admission is SCs-75%, SC Converted Christians-
12%, STs- 6%, BCs-5% and OCs-2%”
- In SC category, 70% seats are reserved for students from APSWR Institutions and SW hostels and 30% to SC students from any other recognized institutions.
- The seats under SC converted Christian (CC), ST, BC and OC categories are reserved for the students who have studied in APSWR Schools and Social Welfare hostels only.
- 3% of overall seats will be reserved to the Physically challenged children based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.
How to Apply:
Submission of Applications through online : All the students who are seeking admission into IX class for the year 2020 should apply online through Meeseva or any Internet Centres in their nearby places or through Society web site www.apswreis.cgg.gov.in
Students Eligible for COEs:
A. FOR COE, VISAKHAPATNAM
a) The students belonging to Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna and Guntur districts are eligible to apply for admission to Centre of Excellence, Visakhapatnam
B. FOR COE, PULIVENDULA
b) The students belonging to Prakasham, Nellore, Kadapa, Chittoor, Ananthapur and Kurnool districts are eligible to apply for admission at Centre of Excellence Pulivendula, YSR Kadapa district
Download Hall ticket:
The hall ticket can be downloaded soon after the submission of application at Meeseva Centers or other any Internet Centres, and the same has to be produced to the examination centre at the time of entrance examination.
Examination Centres for COENCAT-2020 in each district are mentioned as under:
Admission test details:
The test will be held on 21.04.2020 from 11.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. for maximum marks of 100.
Admission test will be held in the subjects of Mathematics, Science and English. The Question Paper will be in 3 parts, Part-A for Maths – 30 Marks, Part-B for Science – 40 Marks (Physical Science-20 Marks and Bio-Science-20 marks) and Part-C English – 30 Marks, based on Andhra Pradesh State Syllabus of 8th class
- The questions will be of objective type and will be in both Telugu and English Medium.
- The students should record their answers in OMR Answer sheets in Entrance Test
- Test will be conducted in the exam centres of the district mentioned above.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the COENCAT-2020 is 40% for Maths, 40% for Science and 40% for English.
1. Maths – Max.Mark : 30, Qualifying Marks: 40%- 12 marks
2. Science – Max.Mark: 40, Qualifying Marks: 40%- 16 marks
3. English – Max.Mark: 30, Qualifying Marks: 40%- 12 marks
Total Qualifying Marks: 40 marks
1. Selections will be made on merit basis, as per the marks obtained in the COENCAT-2020 to be held on 21.4.2020 subject to the fulfillment of “Eligibility” and “Reservation” criteria.
2. Only those candidates will be selected who have passed 8th class in the academic year 2015-16, and should have secured 40% marks subject-wise in the COENCAT-2020.
1. The 2nd Language in these Institutions will be Hindi.
2. Selected students will get all benefits extended by APSWREIS such as free boarding, lodging, uniform, amenities, Medical care and Examination fee etc.
3. English will be the Medium of Instruction in these Institutions.
1. Submission of Online applications start from: 11/3/2020
2. The last date for submission of applications through online is 31.3.2020 by 5:00 p.m.
3. The date of entrance Examination COENCAT-2020 is 23.04.2020 from 11.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
The admission test scheduled on 21.04.2020 is postponed to 23.04.2020. Hence, attend the exam on 23.04.2020 at the same time and same venue given in the hall ticket.
Apply online for APSWREIS 9th Class Admission Test 2020|COENCAT 2020