APTRANSCO is going to release the 198 AE/ Assistant Engineer Posts 2017 Recruitment Notification in January 2017 and Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APTRANSCO) invites #onlineapplications from the eligible and qualified candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical and Civil).
The erstwhile Andhra Pradesh State Electricity Board which came into existence in 1959 was responsible for Generation, Transmission, and Distribution of Electricity.Under Electricity Sector Reforms agenda, Government of Andhra Pradesh promulgated Andhra Pradesh Electricity Reforms Act,1998.The erstwhile APSEB was unbundled into one Generating Company (APGENCO), One Transmission Company(APTRANSCO) and Four Distribution Companies (APDISCOMs) as part of the reform process.
APTRANSCO came into existence on 1.02.1999.From Feb 1999 to June 2005 APTRANSCO remained as a Single buyer in the state-Purchasing power from various Generators and selling it to DISCOMs in accordance with the terms and conditions of the individual PPAs at Bulk Supply Tariff(BST) rates. Subsequently, in accordance with the Third Transfer Scheme notified by GOAP, APTRANSCO ceased to do power trading and has retained powers of controlling system operations of Power Transmission.
AP TRANSCO 382 Posts:
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
ENERGY, I&I DEPARTMENT – Creation of 382 additional posts in various categories in A.P. TRANSCO– Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (HR.III) DEPARTMENT
G.O. Ms. No.5 Dated: 01.02.2018
Read the following:-
1. From the C&MD, APTRANSCO Lr. No. ED(HRD & Plg)/MPP/1291/2017, D.No.46, Dated.16.08.2017
2. Energy, I&I Department, U.O. No. 535/OP.A3/2017, dt:03.01.2018.
In the reference 1st cited, the Chairman & Managing Director, Andhra Pradesh Transmission Corporation has stated that the Government of Andhra Pradesh in the year 2009 has accorded approval for creation of posts for the Substations Commissioned till 2008. The A.P. TRANSCO having commissioned many new substations and lines. As a result, today A.P. TRANSCO has assets of thousands of crores left without manning and man power support. Therefore the A.P. TRANSCO has requested for creation of 382 additional posts in A.P. TRANSCO to meet the present acute exigency.
2. In the reference 2nd cited, the Energy, I&I Department has requested for creation of 382 additional posts in various categories in A.P. TRANSCO.
1. After careful examination of the proposal, Government hereby accord sanction for creation of the following 382 temporary additional posts in various categories in A.P. TRANSCO.
Sl. No Name of the post No. of posts Sanctioned in APTRANSCO Scale of pay (in Rs.)
1. Superintending Engineer’s /Ele. 1 59040-87065
2. Divisional Engineer’s/Ele. 19 54480-81425
3. Assistant Divisional Engineer’s/Ele. 163 48525-73515
4. Assistant Engineer’s/AAEs/ Ele. 171 41155-63600
5. Superintending Engineer’s /Civil 1 59040-87065
6. Executive Engineer/Civil 10 54480-81425
7. Divisional Engineer’s/Telecom 11 54480-81425
8. Dy.CCA 1 59040-87065
9. SAO 5 54480-81425
4. The expenditure on account of creation of additional posts shall be born by AP TRANSCO.
5. The Energy, I&I Department shall take further necessary action in the matter.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical and Civil)
Total No. of Vacancies: 146
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules of APTRANSCO as on the date of Notification.
|a) Assistant Engineer/|
|Must possess a bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or a pass in Sections ‘A’ &’B’ of AMIE(India) examination in Electrical Engineering.|
|Must possess a bachelor degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or a pass in Sections ‘A’ &’B’ of AMIE(India) examination in Civil Engineering.|
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/03/2017. As per G.O.O(CGM-HRD-Per) Ms.No.166, dt.02.09.2015, the Upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 to 42 years.
Registration Fee/Application fee:
i) Each applicant must pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty Only) towards Application Processing Fee (Registration fee).
ii) Applicants under General category must also pay RS.350/- (Rs.Three hundred and fifty only) towards Examination Fee. (Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH need not pay this fee ).
iii) Candidates belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered in general category only and are required to pay the above- prescribed fee.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
Payment of fee through Payment Gateway (Bill Desk/Atom). Candidates need to visit the payment link on the website and provide basic details like Name, Father/Husband Name, Date of Birth and Community (BC, applicable SC, ST, applicablyOC) and whether Physically Handicapped (PH). Based on the details of community and other details, the system will applicable. The candidates have to pay the indicated fee and obtain a receipt with JOURNAL NUMBER printed on it.
How to apply/Submission of Application:
After Payment of a fee, the applicant has to visit the website http://aptransco.cgg.gov.in and access the online application form. APTRANSCO can provide a link to this website on APTRANSCO website. The applicant has to provide details of JOURNAL NUMBER given on the payment receipt to access the application form. The candidate has to fill all the relevant details and upload “scanned copy of passport photo with signature below the photo” and submit to the system. ON successful submission system will alert the applicant to download the pdf document containing the details submitted by the applicant with unique application number (Reference ID) as the acknowledgment.
1. Starting date for Payment of Fee and Application submission is 20-03-2017
2. Starting date for Application submission is 20-03-2017
2. The last date for payment of Fee at Online is 11-04-2017
3. The last date for submission of Application is 12-04-2017
4. Downloading of Hall tickets is 20-04-2017.
5. #Exam Date: Exam will be held on 30-04-2017
Date of examination:
The written examination for recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Elecl., & Civil) will be held on 30.04.2017 at 10 AM to 12 Noon.
APTRANSCO AE/Assistant Engineers recruitment Results 2017:
Verification of original certificates(17 and 18-08-2017): As per the selection criteria indicated in the Notification dt: 17.03.2017 the candidates whose Hall-Ticket Numbers given below are provisionally selected for the post of Assistant Engineer (Elecl., & Civil). Further the candidates are called for verification of original certificates as per schedule given below:
1) The verification of Original Certificates of the above candidates will be held at Conference hall/SLDC Building/Vidyut Soudha/ Gunadala/Vijayawada
2) No. T.A. and D.A. will be paid for attending for verification of Original Certificates.
3) Calling for verification of Original Certificates does not confer any right to claim appointment as Assistant Engineer (Elecl., & Civil).
4) No representation/queries will be entertained from unsuccessful candidates.
5) The provisionally selected candidates are requested to attend for verification of Original Certificates with the following certificates.
a) Age: Proof of age as recorded in SSC certificate or equivalent.
b) Qualification of BE/B. Tech/AMIE or equivalent from any recognized University in India.
C) Permanent Community certificate issued by MRO in original or Original caste certificate issued by Revenue Officer not less than the rank of MRO issued latest by 6 months in respect of SC/ST & BC candidates clearly indicating the Sub-Caste and group.
d) Physically Handicapped certificate indicating the percentage(%) of disability issued by the concerned competent medical board.
e) Study Certificate from Class-IV to X. If private candidate Residential Certificate issued by the Officer of the Revenue Department not below the rank of Tahsildar in independent charge of Mandal as the case may be.
f) Local Status Certificate (FORM-III)(as per G.O.Ms.No.132 & 133, GA (SPF&MC)Department, dt. 13.06.2016 and Circular Memo No.4136/SPF&MC/2015-5, Dt: 08.08.2016 & Memo
No.4136/SPF&MC/2015-9, dt:03.09.2016) issued by Tahsildar, if migrated to Andhra Pradesh.
g) Hall-Ticket issued for written examination.
h) One set of attested copies of all the above certificates.
If the documents produced are as per details mentioned in the online application you will be required to deposit the Original documents at the time of verification.
Even if the government declares any holiday on the above date, the verification of certificate will be held as per schedule