APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon & Dental Assistant Surgeon Posts, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad invites applications for the posts of Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialists and Dental Assistant Surgeons in APVVP Hospitals under the control of Commissioner, APVVP on regular basis.
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates to the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialists of different specialities and Dental Assistant Surgeons in APVVP Hospitals. Details are available in apvvp.ap,gov.in and cfw.ap.nic.in websites. The last date for submission of online applications is from 19.06.2020 to 5:00 pm of 18.07.2020.
- DAS (Dental Assistant Surgeon) – 31 posts
- APVVP – 26
- Directorate of Health – 5
- CAS (Civil Assistant Surgeon) – 692 (Total): speciality wise vacancies are as follows.
- Gynaecology – 333
- PathologY – 24
- Paediatrics – 38
- Ophthalmology – 27
- Anaesthesia – 105
- adiologY – 27
- General Medicine – 37
- Psychiatry – 07
- General Surgery – 29
- Dermatology – 11
- Orthopaedics – 31
- E.N.T – 23
- Total: 723
For CAS Specialist: Candidates should have passed PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB in that particular speciality or its equivalent qualification included in the Schedule -I of the MCI Act, 1956 as amended from time to time and from a College recognised by the Medical Council of India.
|Title||APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon & Dental Assistant Surgeon Posts Recruitment 2020|
|Name of the Post||Civil Assistant Surgeon (CAS) &|
Dental Assistant Surgeon (DAS)
|Where to be appointed||in APVVP Hospitals|
|Eligibility||DAS: BDS or its equivalent qualification.|
CAS Specialist: MBBS and Registration in APMC.
|Availability of Application in Web||Website for online application and instructions is: cfw.ap.nic.in|
|How to Apply||Candidates can apply online only.|
|Online Application will be opened on||19-06-2020|
|Submission of online application||From 19-06-2020 to 18-07-2020|
|Recruitment Web Portal||CAS and DAS Posts in AVVP Hospitals|
|Online Applying Link||CAS and DAS Posts AVVP Online Application|
1. Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist: 692 Posts
Qualification: PG Degree, Diploma, DNB. So, Candidates should have passed PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB in that particular speciality or its equivalent qualification included in the Schedule -I of the MCI Act, 1956 as amended from time to time and from a College recognised by the Medical Council of India.
2. Dental Assistant Surgeon: 31 Posts
Age as on 01.07.2020: 42 years. Age will be reckoned as on 01-07- 2020 with relaxations as applicable. Govt. Memo. No. 3543366/B1/2020, HM&FW (81) Department dated: 16-06-2020)
Relaxations will be as follows:
- i) For SC, ST, BC candidates: Five years.
- ii) For ex-service Men : 3 ( Three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
- iii) Persons with disabilities: 10 ( Ten) years.
- iv) Maximum age limit is 50 years with all relaxations put together.
Remuneration: A consolidated amount of Rs.53,500/-Per month will be paid during the three years probation period. Regular pay allowances as per rules in force and non-practising allowance @ 150/- of the basic pay per month will be paid after satisfactory completion of three years probation period.
- FEE: For OC and BC candidates: Rs.1000/-. and Rs. 15OO/- and for SC & ST candidates
- Method of Payment: Name of the account holder: APDME And Online Mode of Payment: Through SB collect
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online only.
- GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION.
- APVVP ONLINE APPLICATION