TSPSC Dental Assistant Surgeons Selection list Results 2018 released:
On the basis of the results of the written examination held on 23-10-2017 F.N. &24/10/2017 F.N. and Verification of Certificate process held on 21-05-2018 , 28-06-2018 & 13-07-2018 and Oral test (Interview) for 18 candidates held on 27-07-2018 at TSPSC Office, Hyderabad to the post of Dental Assistant Surgeon In Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (Health Medical & Family Welfare Department) the following Hall ticket numbers have been provisionally selected for appointment to the post of Dental Assistant Surgeon vide Commission’s Notification No.41/2017, Dt: 02-06-2017. The selections are publishedherewith subject to the following conditions.
1. Thatsuccessintheexaminationconfersnorighttoappointmentunless the appointing authority is satisfied after such enquiry as the case may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to her/his character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
2. That the candidate is found physically fitfor the post.
3. Thatthecandidateshouldproducesuchoriginalcertificatesasrequired in accordance with the rules/notification
The commission has also released list of nine candidates who were provisionally selected for the post of Dental Assistant Surgeon in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad in the Health Medical and Family Welfare Department. Of the 10 vacancies notified, one remained unfilled due to non-availability of eligible visually handicapped (W) candidate. The results would be made available on www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC Dental Assistant Surgeons Selection list Results 2018
TSPSC Dental Assistant Surgeons Results, Intrviewed Candidates Marks List 2018:
TSPSC Dental Assistant Surgeons Results, Intrviewed Candidates Marks List 2018
TSPSC Dental Assistant Surgeons Results, Oral Test (Interview) dates 2018:
It is hereby informed that the Oral Test (Interview) for the post of Dental Assistant Surgeon is scheduled to be held on 27/07/2018 from 10:00A.M onwards at TSPSC Office, Prathiba Bhavan, M.J. Road, Nampally, Hyderabad. For the list of candidates and further details candidates can visit Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in .
On the basis of the written examination held on 23/10/2017 F.N. & 24/10/2017 F.N. and Verification of Certificates held on 21-05-2018, 28-06-2018 and 13-07-2018 to the post of Dental Assistant Surgeon in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (Health Medical & Family Welfare Department), the candidates with the following Hall Ticket Numbers have been Provisionally admitted for the Oral test (interview).
The candidates who have qualified for Oral Test (Interview) are required to attend Interview on 27/07/2018 at 10.00 A.M. at TSPSC Office along with hall ticket, Original Certificates and two (2) Passport size photos.
If, on further Verification, it is found that any candidate is not eligible with reference to the particulars furnished by him/her in the Application Form / Checklist / Certificates, the results of such candidates shall be cancelled at any stage of selection process.
TSPSC Dental Assistant Surgeons Results, Oral Test (Interview) dates 2018
TSPSC Dental Assistant Surgeons Results, Certificates verification dates 2018:
1. In continuation of notification for Verification of Certificates dated 28/06/2017 to the post of DENTAL ASSISTANT SURGEON IN TELANGANA VAIDYA VIDHANA PARISHAD (HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT) the candidates with the following Hall Ticket Numbers have been provisionally admitted for verification of Certificates against shortfall of candidates in some categories. After verification of original certificates, provisional list of eligible candidates for interview will be announced separately. Mere call for certificate verification does not confer a right to selection and eligibility will be determined after certificate verification.
2. The candidates who are shortlisted for verification of Certificates are required to produce the Original Certificates along with two sets of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer, relating to Age, Qualifications, Community (Integrated) , latest Creamy Layer exemption certificate in case of B.Cs as per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2009, Government of Telangana, Backward Classes Welfare (OP) Department, Dt:18/12/2015 (prescribed format hosted on website), Certificates relating to claim of age relaxation, Study (from 4th class to 10th class) and if any, at the time of verification of documents, failing which they will not be admitted in subsequent process of selection. In terms of the notification the candidates should possesses the requisite qualifications as on date of notification i.e. 15/08/2017
3. The verification of certificates will be held in the office of TSPSC at PrathibhaBhavan, Nampally, Hyderabad on 13 /07/2018 from 10.00 A.M onwards. The candidates are instructed to obtain and keep ready all the certificates as mentioned in the Notification.
4. If, on further verification it is found that any candidate is not eligible with reference to the particulars furnished by him/her in the Application Form / Check List / Certificates, the results of such candidate / candidates shall be cancelled at any stage of selection process.
TSPSC Notification nos. 40/2017 to 45/2017 – Edit option for Bio data Corrections:
Civil Assistant Surgeons (Specialist)( 40/2017), Dental Assistant Surgeons (41/2017) in Telangana Vaidya Vidana Parishad, Tutors (42/2017& Lecturers in Radiological Physics and Physicist (43/2017) in Director of Medical Education, Civil Assistant Surgeons (44/2017) & Assistant Physiotherapist (45/2017) in Insurance Medical Service
The candidates, who have applied for the above recruitments, are hereby informed that in recent recruitments it is observed that, the candidates are often committing mistakes in filling Bio data in their respective applications and requesting TSPSC for Bio data corrections in their respective PDF applications. But it is not feasible for TSPSC to make corrections in candidate’s respective applications, as it is the candidate’s responsibility to fill the application form correctly.
In view of the above, it is decided to give an opportunity to the candidates to correct their wrongly entered data by way of using Edit Option. In this regard, the candidates are directed to go through the following instructions.
1. Candidates are strictly informed that this Edit Option will be considered for one time only. Hence, the candidate should exercise utmost care while using Edit Option as this Data will be considered up to final selection.
2. The candidates are instructed to view their Bio-data in PDF which is made available to him to easily identify the wrongly entered data that he entered in his/her respective application; candidates may download their corrected PDF for future reference.
The candidates are directed to use this facility from 13/10/20017 to 15/10/2017 other details are available in the Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in
Dental Assistant Surgeons: 10 posts
Must posses BDS from a University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India or its equivalent qualification.
1. Candidate should be registered under Telangana State Dentists Registration Tribunal (TSDRT) (OR)
2. Registered under combined AP State Dental Council (APSDC) validity upto 31.12.2017 (OR)
3. Enrolment Certificate for registration issued by Telangana State Dentists Registration Tribunal (TSDRT).
Age limit: Candidates age limit should have between from 18 to 44 years.
Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
Maximum Age (44years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973.
The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules (shown in the table) and will be calculated on the above lines.
a) FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.
120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
a) SC, ST, BC & PH.
b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
b) Mode of Payment of Fee:
The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars. The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode only. candidates are advised to visit commission website: tspsc.gov.in
A) HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
(i) The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
I Step: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR
application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
II STEP: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of
Birth to proceed further.
Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
III STEP:-Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI
IV STEP:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
V STEP:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars
furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
i) Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be
considered for the purpose of this Notification.
ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
iii) The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
iv) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall- Tickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com
TSPSC Dental Assistant Surgeons 2017 Recruitment, Hall tickets: Hall tickets can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination.
(Halltickes Download for Notification nos 40/2017, 41/2017, 42/2017, 43/2017, 44,2017, 45/2017, 40/2017 and 42/2017, 40/2017 and 44/2017, 42/2017 and 44/2017, 40/2017 and 42/2017, 44/2017.)
i. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 22/08/2017
ii. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 15/09/2017
iii. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
New Exam date:
The Examination is likely to be held on Dt. 08/10/2017 FN & 08/10/2017 A.N.
Paper-I (General Studies& General abilities): 23/10/2017 FN
Paper-II (Concerned subject): 24/10/2017 AN
The candidates who applied for the posts of Dental Asst Surgeons (41/2017) are requested to note the examination dates for various posts as mentioned herewith.
|S.NO||Notfn no.||Name of thepost||Date ofExam||Paper||Session &Time||Mode ofExam|
|1||40/2017||Civil Assistant Surgeons (Specialist)||23/10/2017||Paper-I General Studies & General Abilities||FN 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM||CBRT|
|Paper-II Concerned Subject||AN 2.30 PM to 05.00 PM|
|2||41/2017||Dental Assistant Surgeons||23/10/2017||Paper-I General Studies & General Abilities||FN 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM||CBRT|
|24/10/2017||Paper-II Dental Surgery||FN 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|3||42/2017||Tutors in Director of Medical Education||23/10/2017||Paper-I General Studies & General Abilities||FN 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM||CBRT|
|24/10/2017||Paper-II Concerned Subject||FN 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|4||43/2017||Lecturers in Radiological Physics and Physicist||23/10/2017||Paper-I General Studies & General Abilities||FN 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM||CBRT|
|24/10/2017||Radiological Physics / Medical Physics (Post M.Sc Diploma Level)||FN 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|5||44/2017||Civil Assistant Surgeons in Insurance Medical Service||23/10/2017||Paper-I General Studies & General Abilities||FN 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM||CBRT|
|24/10/2017||Paper-II Medical Science and General Medicine (Degree level)||FN 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|6||45/2017||Assistant Physiotherapist in Insurance Medical Service||24/10/2017||Paper-I General Studies & General Abilities||FN 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM||CBRT|
|24/10/2017||Paper-II Physiotherapy(Diplom a Level)||AN 2.30 PM to 05.00 PM
The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website for TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.