AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Posts 2020 Recruitment in the Health Department. Directorate of Public Health And Family Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradesh has invited online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Surgeon on its official website.
The interested candidates can apply online for Assistant Surgeon post through the official website of AP CFW – cfw.ap.nic.in.
The Directorate of Public Health And Family Welfare is conducting this recruitment drive to fill up 665 vacancies to the Assistant Surgeon post. The online application process for AP Civil Asst Surgeon recruitment was started on June 19 and conclude on July 18, 2020.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon to work in Primary Health Centers (PHCs) under the control of the Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada on regular basis.
For CAS Specialist: Candidates should have passed PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB in that particular speciality or its equivalent qualification included in the Schedule -I of the MCI Act, 1956 as amended from time to time and from a College recognised by the Medical Council of India.
|Title||Civil Assistant Surgeon Posts Recruitment|
|Name of the Post||Civil Assistant Surgeons|
|Where to be appointed||in PHCs|
|Eligibility||MBBS and Registration in APMC.|
|Availability of Application in Web||Website for online application and instructions is: cfw.ap.nic.in|
|How to Apply||Candidates can apply online only.|
|Online Application will be opened on||19-06-2020|
|Submission of online application||From 19-06-2020 to 18-07-2020|
|Recruitment Web Portal||CAS Posts in PHCs|
|Online Applying Link||CAS Posts DPHFW Online Application|
Eligibility: The applicants should possess MBBS and Registration in APMC.
Age (as on 01.07.2020):
Maximum age limit shall not exceed (42) years as on 01-07-2020
Maximum age limit mentioned above is subject to the issue of orders from the Government.
For SCs, STs, BCs – 5 years
Physically Challenged Persons – 10 years
Ex-Serviceman – 3 years
Each applicant must pay an amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) in Account No: 913020053261532 of Axis Bank, Bhavanipuram, Vijayawada, IFSC Code: UTIB0001900. Note: Payment receipt /Counterfoil shall be uploaded along with the online application. The applications without fee will be rejected summarily.
NOTE ON EXEMPTIONS: The following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of the fee.
a) SC, ST, BC and Physically Challenged persons only.
Steps to Apply for AP Civils Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2020
- Candidates shall apply only through online. Applications will not be accepted other than online.
- Visit web site : cfw.ap.nic.in .
- Click on the website and fill up the details and upload the documents.
- In the case of OC candidates, Fee shall be paid for an amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) in Account No: 913020053261532 of Axis Bank, Bhavanipuram, Vijayawada, IFSC Code: UTIB0001900.
- In applying online, please make sure that the copies of certificates in pdf format within Size of 5mb.
- Aadhar Card
- Photo size (Image format)
- SSC or equivalent certificate (for Date of Birth)
- Latest Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC (with categorization if any) issued by MRO concerned. In the absence of a proper caste certificate, the candidate will be considered as OC candidate.
- In case of the Physically Challenged person, the Latest certificate issued by the Medical Board should be uploaded online.
- In the case of Ex-servicemen, the relevant certificate issued by the competent authority shall be uploaded online.
- Study Certificates from class IV to X from the school where the candidate studied. If SSC or its equivalent did by private study, without attending any school, residence certificate from MRO for the previous 7 years. (in prescribed proforma). In the absence of the above certificate, the candidate will be considered as non- local. 8. Certificate of permanent Registration in AP State Medical Council constituted under the MCI Act.
- MBBS Degree Certificate / Provisional.
- Internship completion certificate.
- MBBS aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in qualifying the examination.
- Service certificate from the controlling officer concerned (DM&HO/DCHS / Any other authority who appointed the applicant) in case of Medical officer working on contract / Outsourcing basis. In absence of which, the candidate will not be given any weightage.
- Fees payment receipt / Counterfoil shall be uploaded.
CFW AP Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Online application process begins on||19.06.2020|
|Last date to apply||18.07.2020|
Candidate can apply for CFW AP recruitment 2020 from the link provided below.
- INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES.
- DPHFW ONLINE APPLICATION (Please Click).
- Notification No 01-2020.
- Contract – Outsourcing certificate.
Criteria and Weightage:
1. The aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination: 75% Weightage
2. Weightage for the experience of Government service including contract service: Upto 15%
(i) @ 2.5. marks per six months in Tribal Area
(ii) @ 2.0 marks per six months in Rural Area
(iii) @ 1.0 marks per six months in urban areas
3. Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination: Upto 10 marks @ 1.0 marks per completed year after acquiring requisite qualification
- G.O.Ms.No.60, HM&FW (A1) Dept. dated: 10-06-2020.
- G.O.Ms.No.61, HM&FW (A1) Dept. dated: 10-06-2020.
Selection is based on Merit and Rule of Reservation. Out of a total of 100marks, 90 marks shall be allotted against marks obtained in the qualifying exam and 10 marks against waiting period @1 mark for each year of waiting after completion of the MBBS course, subject to a maximum of 10 marks as on the date of Notification.
Conditions on Appointment: The candidate selected and appointed on contract basis shall not be regarded as a member of the service in which the post to which he/she is appointed, is included, and shall not be entitled by reason only of such appointment, to any preferential right to any other appointment in that or any other service.
The department or the person may revoke the contractual appointment or discontinue the contract by giving one month’s notice in writing on either side. This contract would automatically cease to operate on the lapse of the contract period and both parties will be discharged of their respective obligations and liabilities without any formal or informal communication.
2. Tenure: Initially for a period of one year from the date of joining in the post.
3. Contract Remuneration: The monthly contract remuneration is Gross pay to the
4. Basic pay of Rs 40270/-(PRC 2015)( As per GO Ms. No 459 HM&FW department Dt .22.05.2002.
5. Leave: The persons appointed on contract basis are entitled to Casual leave on par with regular employees in the department and Maternity leave in respect of female employees for 180 days without any remuneration and not entitled to any other leave.
6. Other Service Conditions:
1. No private practice is allowed during the contract period.
2. All the CAS shall maintain bonafide headquarters.
3. Department reserves the right to transfer the contractual employees to any other station due to exigencies of work or administrative reasons.
4. Disciplinary control in accordance with provisions of APCS (CCA) Rules, 1991.
5. All persons appointed on contract basis shall execute an agreement on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/- with two witnesses, and submit the same to the appointing authority concerned at the time of reporting for duty, agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contract.