AP Health Medical & Family Welfare Department has given the 1171 Civil Asst Surgeon Posts 2018 recruitment notification and Applications would be invited soon from qualified and eligible candidates for filling up of the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon in various institutions in Health Medical & Family Welfare Department , Government of AP. So, Each DMHO District will give the Civil Asst Surgeon Posts 2018 recruitment notification Applications would be invited from the qualified MBBS Doctors for filling up of 1171 vacancies of Civil Assistant Surgeons in each District. Age limit, Qualifications, Recruitment method/ Selection Procedure, Salary, application form, Last date for applying and more details at district’s web portal or AP Health Department Website
Gov. of AP, DPH&FW – 1171 Civil Assistant Surgeon Posts Recruitment and Last date to apply is 25.10.2018 : Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to the posts of the Civil Assistant Surgeons in Primary Health Centers under control of the Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh, Gollapudi, Vijayawada and CAS under the control of the Director of Medical Education, AP, Vijayawada on Regular basis.
Civil Assistant Surgeons
Under control of DPH&FW: 1076 Posts
Under control of DME: 95 Posts
Total Vacancies: 1171.
Age as on 01.07.2018: Maximum 42 years.
Availability of Application: Applications along with instructions are available and can be downloaded from website from 26.09.2018 to 25.10.2018.
How to apply: Filled in Applications shall be submitted on or before 25-10-2018 by 5.30 PM, at O/o Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, A.P., Gollapudi, Vijayawada. The applications received by this office after due date are summarily rejected. The department is not responsible for any postal or other delays.
- DPH&FW – Civil Assistant Surgeon Notification.
- DPH&FW -APPLICATION FORM
- DPH&FW -INFORMATION TO THE APPLICANTS
APVVP – 190 Civil Asst Surgeon Specialist, Dental Asst Surgeon Posts (Last date: 31.10.2018): Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad invites applications for the posts of Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialists and Dental Assistant Surgeons in APVVP Hospitals under the control of Commissioner, APVVP on regular basis.
1. Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist(Gynaecology, Anaesthesia, Paediatrics): 155 Posts
Qualification: PG Degree, Diploma, DNB.
2. Dental Assistant Surgeon: 35 Posts
Age as on 01.07.2018: 41 years.
How to apply: Filled in applications shall be submitted on or before 31.10.2018, at O/o Commissioner, AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Gollapudi, Vijayawada
Andhra Pradesh Medical & Health Services – Recruitment to the posts of Civil Assistant Surgeons under the control of Director of Public Health and Family Welfare and Director of Medical Education, A.P., Vijayawada – Selection Procedure – Orders – Issued.
HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (B1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 163; Dated: 12-09-2018
Read the following:
G.O.Ms.No.105, HM&FW (B.2) Department, dated: 16.07.2013.
From DPH&FW, A.P. Vijayawada, Lr.Rc.No.38279/E6.D (Rec.CAS)/2014, dt.19-7-18. Criteria and Weightage 1. Aggregate of Marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination: 75% Weightage 2. Weightage for experience of Government service including contract service: Upto 15% (i) @ 2.5. marks per six months in Tribal Area (ii) @ 2.0 marks per six months in Rural Area (iii) @ 1.0 marks per six months in urban areas 3. Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination: Upto 10 marks @ 1.0 marks per completed year after acquiring requisite qualification The Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, A.P., Vijayawada shall take necessary action accordingly.
This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (FMU-HM&FW-II) Department vide their U.O.No.FIN01-60021/37/2018 (Computer No.607783). VACANCY POSITION OF CAS UNDER DPH&FW, A.P.
District wise vacancies:
Vacancy Position of CAS Under the control of Director of Medical Education:
1. RIMS, Srikakulam: 9
2. RIMS, Ongole: 6
3. RIMS, Kadapa: 72
4. Govt. Victoria Hospital, Visakhapatnam: 1
5. Govt. General Hospital,Kakinada: 0
6. Govt. General Hospital,Vijayawada: 1
7. Govt. General Hospital, Guntur: 1
8. ACSR GMC, Nellore: 0
9. SVRR Govt. General Hospital, Tirupathi: 0
10. Govt. General Hospital, Kurnool: 0
11. GMC, Anantapuramu: 5
In the circumstances reported by the Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, A.P., Vijayawada in the reference 2nd read above, Government after careful consideration, hereby accord permission to Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, A.P., Vijayawada for recruitment of 1171 CAS posts (1076 CAS under control of DPH&FW + 95 CAS under control of DME as Annexed to this order) duly following the procedure as laid down:-
Post name: Civil Assistant Surgeon
Qualification: Pass in MBBS Degree, must registered with A.P. Medical Council (APMC registration is compulsory though they have registered with MCI or any other Medical Council)
Age Limit: Minimum age: 18 years and Maximum Age: 39 years for OC and 5 years relaxation for upper age limit for SC/ST/BC and 3 years for ex-service Men and 10 years for Physically Handicapped Persons up to a maximum for 45 years. The maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01.07.2018.
1. Notification will be issued by the District Medical & Health Officers concerned and recruitment will be done at the district level. Receipt of applications, Scrutiny of Applications, display of Merit list , selection list , conducting counseling and issue of appointment orders will be done by District Medical & Health Officer under guidance of District Selection Committee headed by District Collector.( Appointment orders in case posts in APVVP Institutions will be issued by DCHS).
2. Selection is based on Merit and Rule of Reservation. Out of a total of 100marks, 90 marks shall be allotted against marks obtained in the qualifying exam and 10 marks against waiting period @1 mark for each year of waiting after completion of MBBS course, subject to a maximum of 10 marks as on the date of Notification.
3. Rule of Reservations will be followed as per the Rule 22 of AP State and Subordinate Services.
4. G.O Rt No 217 HM&FW Department Dt 26.02.2001, G.O Rt No 459 HM&FW Department Dt 22.05.2002 and subsequent GOs(if any) shall be followed for recruitment procedures
How to apply:
Candidates may obtain prescribed application forms from the O/o the Dist. Medical & Health Officer, Concerned District free of cost.
1. Candidates shall download the application form from the website and submit their filled- in application forms along with the enclosures to the respective district DMHOs on or before last date of submission. Last date for submission filled in applications to be announced. For more details visit @ District web portals
2. All application covers should be superscribed on right top corner as follows:- Contract Basis Recruitment 2018 – Application for the post of CAS
3. The following documents are to be submitted in the following order only.
1. Filled-in application form
2. Attested copy of marks memo of SSC ( or) equivalent certificate
3. Attested copies of MBBS Marks memos of all years and Provisional Certificates, Internship Certificate and Permanent Registration of APMC.
4. Attested copy of marks memo of MBBS
5. Attested copy of latest caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC)
6. Attested copies of study certificates from Class–IV to X where the candidate studied.
7. Attested copy of latest Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable)/ Ex-Serviceman.
8. One self addressed cover of size 12 x 26 cm with postal stamps worth of Rs.35/-
i) If attested copies of Caste certificate / Physically handicapped certificate / Ex- Serviceman are not enclosed, the candidate will be treated under OC.
ii) If the certificate copy of Residence or the Study certificate is not enclosed the candidate will be treated as Non-Local.
iii) If attested copies of the above are not enclosed, the application will be summarily rejected.
iv) Application shall be submitted in the format enclosed to these guidelines only.
1. Conditions on Appointment: The candidate selected and appointed on contract basis shall not be regarded as a member of the service in which the post to which he/she is appointed, is included, and shall not be entitled by reason only of such appointment, to any preferential right to any other appointment in that or any other service. The department or the person may revoke the contractual appointment or discontinue the contract by giving one month’s notice in writing on either side. This contract would automatically cease to operate on lapse of contract period and both parties will be discharged of their respective obligations and liabilities without any formal or informal communication.
2. Tenure: Initially for a period of one year from date of joining in the post.
3. Contract Remuneration: The monthly contract remuneration is Gross pay to the
4. Basic pay of Rs 40270/-(PRC 2015)( As per GO Ms No 459 HM&FW department Dt .22.05.2002.
5. Leave: The persons appointed on contract basis are entitled to Casual leave on par with regular employees in the department and Maternity leave in respect of female employees for 180 days without any remuneration and not entitled to any other leave.
6. Other Service Conditions:
1. No private Practice is allowed during the contract period.
2. All the CAS shall maintain bonafied head quarters.
3. Department reserves the right to transfer the contractual employees to any other station due to exigencies of work or administrative reasons.
4. Disciplinary control in accordance with provisions of APCS (CCA) Rules, 1991.
5. All persons appointed on contract basis shall execute an agreement on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/- with two witnesses, and submit the same to the appointing authority concerned at the time of reporting for duty, agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contract.
Recruitment Schedule/Important dates:
1. Notification Announced On ….
2. Date of availability of application forms From: ….
3. Last date for receipt of applications: …………….
4. Display of Merit List and Calling Objectiona: ……………
5. Submission of Objections If any: …………
6. Date of Publication of Selection List: ………..