Andhra University – B.Ed Programme through Distance Mode: Andhra University School of Distance Education, Visaka Patnam, Andhra Pradesh has given Distance B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 Notification and AU SDE invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission into 2 year B.Ed Programme through distance mode.
For admission into B.Ed. programme,
1. Any Graduate with a minimum of 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST BCI PWD categories from A.U or any other Universities (Approved by UGC) (with TTC/D.Ed / DELED LPT/ DPED/BPED Montessori / pre-primary Teacher Training (1 year) Certificate or any NCTE recognized Teacher Training certificate and having a bonafide minimum 2 years of teaching experience in Govt/Govt Recognized primary / Upper primary Schools/ Educational Institutions as on 30th June 2020
2. The Candidate should be Qualified in the B.Ed Entrance Test to be conducted by the School of Distance Education or EdCET 2020. If sufficient number of Teachers are not available from Andhra pradesh, then eligible teachers working in other states may be considered for admission.
Entrance Test is Scheduled at the following Centres
1) Govt. College for Men, Srikakulam;
2) M.R. College of Education, Vizianagaram;
3) Aditya College of Education, Kakinada ;
4)SGS Govt IASE, Rajahmundry;
5) DNR College of Education, Bhimavaram;
6) AL College of Education, Guntur;
7) School of Distance Education, AU, Visakhapatnam.
How to Apply:
Applications are invited to Entrance Examination from In Service Teachers of A.P for admission into 2 year B.Ed (D.M) programme for the academic year 2020-2020. Candidates can also download the application form from our University website. Applications completed in all respects should be sent by registered post to The Director, School of Distance Education, Andhra University on or before 28-06-2020. Along with a DD for Rs. 500/- in favour of Registrar, Andhra University payable at Visakhapatnam. Visakhapatnam.
Enclose the following xerox copies along with Application form :
1. Service Certificate from MEO/DEO/Concerned Employer.
2. Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate of qualifying examination.
3. S.S.C. or equivalent certificate with Date of Birth
4. Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC Candidates.
5. Two Self-Addressed envelopes of 11x 5 size.
Important Dates for AU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test 2020:
1. Notification & Commencement of sale of application forms :01-06-2020
2. Last date for receipt of filled in application form: 28-06-2020
3. Last date for receipt of filled in application with fine of Rs.300/-: 08-07-2020
And Time & Date of Entrance Test 10.00 am to 12.00 noon 28-07-2020
AU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test Application Form, AU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test Hall Ticket, AU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test Syllabus, AU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test Model Paper, Instructions Booklet fro AU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test and Entrance Test details, Checklist and more details are available Prospectuses. So, Candidates can download the Information Booklet from here
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details