AU SDE Degree/PG/Certificate Courses Admissions 2020 notification released on its AU Distance web portal. Interested students who wish to join these courses may apply for AU Distance Degree, PG Admissions 2020.
Andhra University, School of Distance Education (AU SDE) invites applications from the students to join into Distance UG, PG and Certificate Courses in Andhra University(SDE) colleges.
AU SDE Admissions 2020: Andhra University, School of Distance Education, Vishaka Patnam has given Admission Notification. The University invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates residing in India for admission into the following courses in the School of Distance Education, Andhra University for the academic year 2020-2021.
T.C. and M.C. need not be produced for admission for all the courses. 1. Six Months Certificate Courses; 2. Diploma Courses; 3. Graduated Courses: BA, B.Com., B.Sc.; 4. PG Courses: MA, M.Sc., M.Com, MBA, MCA.; 5. One year PG Diploma Courses; 6. Additional Methodology subjects in B.Ed./ MA Education
I. SIX MONTHS of CERTIFICATE COURSES:
1. Office Automation and Accounting
2. Office Automation and Multimedia Technologies
3. Office Automation & Internet Technologies
II. DIPLOMA COURSES:
4.Diploma in Music (Two Years)
5. Diploma in Consumer Education (Six months)
6. Diploma in Management (One year)
III. GRADUATE COURSES:(Three – Year Duration):
7. B.A. (Both English and Telugu Media)
8. B. Corn (Both English and Telugu Media).
9. B.Sc. (English Medium only)
IV. POST-GRADUATE COURSES: (Two Year duration) (English Medium Only). 10. English; 11.Hindi; 12.Telugu; 13. Eoconomics; 14. History; 15.Political Science; 16. Public Administration; 17. Sociology; 18. Philosophy; 19. Mathematics; 20.Psychology; 21.M.Com; 22. MSc. Botany; 23. MSc. Physics; 24. MSc. Org. Chemistry; 25. MSc. Zoology; 26. MHRM; 27, LLM; 26. MJMC.
V. ONE YEAR PG DIPLOMA COURSES: (English Medium only)
29. Co-operation and Rural Studies;
30. Computer Programming and Applications;
31. Environmental Studies;
32. Management of Voluntary Organizations;
33. Functional English;
34. Travel &Tourism Management;
37. Digital Governance.
VI. Additional Methodology Subjects in B.Ed / M.A. Education
(English, Telugu, Social Sciences, Maths, Physical Sciences and Biological Science)
Intending candidates are advised to be present at SDE, AU, Vizag along with a DD and Original certificates, for further details please see our website. 1. Admission applications are being sent to the successful candidates in the BA/BCom Entrance Exam held on .
2. Successful candidates of earlier entrance exam can also seek admission now.
3. All PG and Professional courses shall have an internal assessment component of 20% marks.
1. Issue of Applications: 22.01.2020
2. Last Date for receipt of Filled-in Applications: 21-03-2020
3. With a Late Fee of Rs. 200/-: 22-03-2020
4. BA/BCom Entrance Exam held on 30-06-2020.