BRAOU Degree UG Exams Online Registration Form 2022, Ambedkar Open Degree Supplementary Exams Fee dates, BRAOU Open Degree Exams 2022 Online Registration Form, Spell II braouonline ug exams fee due dates, second spell ug exams 2022 online registration form, braouonline online registration form for BA, B.Com, B.Sc I, II and III year exams
Important Instruction For Examination Registration: 1. Students need to apply all papers i.e., 1st year, 2nd year & 3rd year in single application form including practical papers. No separate application form is accepted for individual years.
2. Do not depend on others for Examination Registration. If you are taking help from others ( AP ONLINE Centre / Friends / Relatives / Internet Centres, etc.) for exam registration, verify your exam application form carefully. Verify the following points carefully in your Application before payment of the exam fee.
- Verify all the options and papers applied correctly are not.
- Apply all Pending or Failed papers and verify all the applied subjects and papers on Exam application printout are correct.
- Verify Applied Subjects, Applied Papers, Exam Centre/ Study Centre, Medium, MIL in case of UG first year are correct or not.
- Pay your exam fee at AP ONLINE franchise centre after careful verification of exam application printout.
3. Exam registration/Modification is not possible once the examination fee paid. If you want any modifications in the exam application form, please modify before exam fee payment.
- Last date for examination registration: 20-03-2022
Steps to modify/change Exam application form before exam fee payment:
- Go to “Update Examination Application Details (If already applied)”.
- Enter your Admission Number (only last seven numbers from your admission Number) and Application Number (9 Digits number).
- Re-apply all papers and verify all papers (I, II, III Year including practicals) are applied or not.
- Finally go for exam fee payment at nearest AP ONLINE centre.
- Still your facing problem contact exam help line:. Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physically challenged candidates should contact Exam help line after exam registration for fee exemption.
Examination Registration Help Line Numbers. AND For Any Queries regarding examination, registration send E-mail to email@example.com. UG Examination Online Registration Last Date: See at web portal.