Telangana Inter Supplementary Exams Time Table 2020. TS Inter Supplementary Exams Time Table 2020. The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education will release the Time-Table for TS Supplementary Exam 2020. The TSBIE had released the Intermediate Results 2020 on its official website – bie.telangana.gov.in.
Telangana BIE may cancel Inter supplementary exams
For students who failed in the Intermediate Public Examinations held in March this year, there could be some good news soon. The Intermediate Public Advanced Supplementary Examinations may be cancelled and students who failed in the exams in March are likely to be passed with grace marks.
Two other options in consideration are to conduct the Intermediate Public Advanced Supplementary Examinations for both first and second-year students or only for the second year students as they need to move forward for higher studies.
Every year, with the announcement of the Intermediate examination results, a schedule for the Intermediate Public Advanced Supplementary Examinations is issued by the Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) along with fee payment dates. This year, given the coronavirus outbreak in the State, the authorities are yet to announce the time-table.
The SSC Public Exams in the State was already cancelled and students were passed on the basis of internal assessment marks beside entrance examinations for various professional courses have been postponed in view of the Covid-19 pandemic. With no visible change in the situation, the intermediate public advanced supplementary exams too may not be conducted.
A total of 3,74,492 students had appeared for the Intermediate second-year general exams, out of which 2,60,703 students passed. Likewise, 2,63,463 students out of 4,31,358 who appeared for the Inter first-year general exams have passed.
According to details provided by the BIE, maximum number of students has failed in CEC stream in both first and second-year exams. While 1,25,126 students appeared for the second-year CEC exams, 67,062 have failed and in the first-year, 69,509 candidates out of 1,96,646 who appeared for the CEC exams failed.
“We proposed three options for the Intermediate Public Advanced Supplementary Exams to the State government. One being the conduct of exams for all students, while the second option is organising exams for only second-year students. Another option is to pass students by giving grace marks. We are waiting for a decision from the State government,” BIE officials said. TS Inter Supplementary Exams may not be conducted.
The schedule for the supplementary examination will be applicable to the Intermediate Vocational Course as well. TSBIE had conducted TS Inter 1st year exams and the second year exams in February and March, at various centres across the state.
TS Inter Supplementary Exams Revised Time Table: The Telangana intermediate supplementary exams will be held from as per the time table stated the tentative schedule released by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Board (TSBIE).
According to the schedule, ethics and human values examination and the environmental education exam will be held as per the time table from 10 am to 1 pm. Practical exams will be conducted in two sessions – 9 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm. The schedule declared by the TSBIE is also applicable for the vocational courses.
- 1. The supplementary theory examination will be begging from June 07, 2020 and to continue till June 14, 2020.
- 2. The TS Inter supplementary examination will be conducted in two sessions – forenoon session from 09:00 am to 12:00 noon and the exam in afternoon session will be conducted from 02:30 pm to 05:30 pm.
- 3. The TS Inter supplementary practical examinations will be conducted from June 15 to 18, 2020.
- 4. The Ethics & Human Values examination will be held on June 19, 2020 from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm while the Environmental Education Examination will be conducted on June 20, 2020 from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm.
TS Intermediate advanced supplementary exams to be held in June: With the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education released the Intermediate examination results, the dates have been announced for the advanced supplementary examinations.
- 1. Exam Dates: The supplementary examination for first and second-year intermediate students will be conducted from June 07 to June 14, 2020.
- 2. Exam Fee Payment: The last date for payment of examinations fee is May 04, 2020
- 3. Marks Memo / Marks sheet: Students can meanwhile collect their mark sheets from their respective colleges from April 18, 2020.
- 4. Recounting and Answer sheet xerox: Apply for One Paper Recounting with Fee of Rs. 100/- and apply for Answer sheet xerox with fee of Rs. 600/-: From April 19 to 29, 2020
- 5. Practical Exams: The Inter practical tests would be held from June 15 to 18
According to a press release issued by the board, no provision for payment of examinations fee with a penalty will be provided after the due date. For the first year students, who want to appear for improvement will have to pay Rs 150 per paper in addition to the normal examination fee while the second year students will have to appear for all the second year papers including practical. The students will be able to choose whether to retain the present performance or past performance.
Advance Supplementary Inter Exams From June 07: The Board exams for intermediate students, on 13th April the results were released as usual the girls were toppers. A training program to be conducted to the inter supplementary students.
Exam fee due dates:
Failed candidates May apply for supplementary exams before without late fee May 04, 2020
The old students of vocational courses those who want to appear for 1st year exams can attend the exams for this time only. This is the last chance for them passed candidates can write exams for improvement.
1. Fee for general course is Rs 300
2. Fee for vocational course is Rs 400 and also pay extra Rs 150 for each subject.
3. Students can write exams with old hall ticket number only.
4. Recounting and Re verification: The candidates can pay Rs 100 for recounting, Rs 600 for re verification cum Xerox sheets of answer sheets. You can pay fee at any Mee Seva centres, online centres before May 1st.
The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (Telangana BIE) released the ‘Inter First and Second Year General and Vocational Results 2020’ results on April 13. Now, the board has opened the window for the revaluation/re-verification and recounting of the answer sheets.
How to do revaluation and recounting:
Step 1: Log on to the official website, tsbie.cgg.gov.in
Step 2: Click on ‘Students Online Services’ link
Step 3: Click on ‘Re-verification of valued answer Scripts’ or “Recounting of Marks” link in next page
Step 4: Enter your hall ticket number in the space provided
Step 5: Apply for ‘Re-verification of valued answer Scripts” or ‘Recounting of Marks’
Step 6: Click to submit
Note: Candidates will be allowed for only one service for one subject either re-verification or re-counting of valued answer scripts, said the official website.
Revaluation and Recounting process: Moreover, the revaluation and recounting process will be opened from April 16 till April 27. According to reports, this year, nearly 9.4 lakh candidates appeared for the examination at various test centres across the state.
1. Exam Dates: The supplementary examination for first and second-year intermediate students will be conducted from June 07 to June 14, 2020
9.00 am to 12.00 p.m for 1st year of exams
2.30 p.m to 5.30 p.m for 2 year
3 Practicals: Practicals will be from June 15 to 18 *
3. Exam of ethics, human values will be held on June 19 environmental education on June 20 *
4. The same time table will be applicable for vocational students also.
TS Inter Supplementary Exams Time Table 2020 (Tentative)
|Day and Date||I year Examinations||II year Examinations|
2nd LANGUAGE PAPER-I
2nd LANGUAGE PAPER-II
CLASSICAL LANGUAGE PAPER-I
CLASSICAL LANGUAGE PAPER-II.
FINE ARTS, MUSIC PAPER-I
FINE ARTS, MUSIC PAPER-II
HOME SCIENCE PAPER-I
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION PAPER-I
BRIDGE COURSE MATHS PAPER-I
(FOR B.P.O STUDENTS)
HOME SCIENCE PAPER-II
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION PAPER-II
BRIDGE COURSE MATHS PAPER-II
(FOR B.P.O STUDENTS)
|14-06-2020||MODERN LANGUAGE PAPER-I|
|MODERN LANGUAGE PAPER-II.|
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) regulates and supervises the system of intermediate education in Telangana. It executes and governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations.
NOTE: Above Dates are Tentative (Not Official Dates)